Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2014, 11:54 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,742,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by othello212 View Post
Ok..Here are my solutions..And I would love to hear YOUR solutions and not just an endless barrage of pointless stats..
First,there is no "Black Problem"..There is nothing "wrong" with Black people. This whole notion that something is "wrong" CULTURALLY with ALL Blacks,is just a white supremacist fantasy. To believe this myth is something that makes white supremacists feel better about themselves.

Secondly, the only Black people who commit any crimes are a few Black people who are in economically disenfranchised areas..The millions of working class,middle class and well to do Black people do NOT commit crime at ALL. There is almost a ZERO crime rate among this Black population.And many of these middle class black families are headed by single mothers. A lot of the white supremacists overlook this little fact when they use the "Blacks are dysfunctional because they are illegitimate " argument.

Third, so now that we see the issue with a certain sector of black people is economic disenfranchisement, the solution is to do for blacks,what was done for whites in the 1930's. In the 30's when white people were economically disenfranchised by the great depression,white people went on a major crime wave. the white crime wave got so bad,that the government stepped in and did two things. One,they created welfare SPECIFICALLY for WHITE WOMEN (how ironic). Then they created Social Security for WHITE PEOPLE.. Then they created jobs for the poor white criminal class as a way to lift them out of poverty..
They did not blame "music", they did not blame "morals"..They did not blame "family values". They created jobs.
And thats what needs to be done with certain Black youths in economically deprived areas. But the trick is,instead of giving them jobs to get out of poverty,young black men are all criminalized and forced to work in PRISON.....
See the game thats being played here
So you are telling me

The Hip Hop Culture

The Welfare Culture

The Entitlement Culture

The Self Victimization Culture

And The Gangster Culture have not harmed all American but namely Black America?

Old 04-25-2014, 12:10 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
How come liberals never defame these hoods in Chicago as "gun fondlers"?

Old 04-25-2014, 12:22 AM

271 posts, read 341,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
So you are telling me

The Hip Hop Culture

The Welfare Culture

The Entitlement Culture

The Self Victimization Culture

And The Gangster Culture have not harmed all American but namely Black America?
70% of the people who buys hip hop records are white..Has it hurt them?
The majority of people on welfare and section 8 are white. Why are they never addressed?
White entitlement is literally what this country was founded on..Has that hurt them?
Every single day on news channels,all we hear are "the Blacks are going to get you" stories. So non-Blacks are constantly told they are going to be victims of bogey man Blacks.
And the original street gangs in America were white (see the Gangs Of New York movie for reference) how has that hurt them?

So everything you named about Blacks is magnified 10 fold in white society..So why does it have different results for Blacks and not whites?

Old 04-25-2014, 06:22 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
At Least 8 Dead, 44 Wounded In Weekend Shootings « CBS Chicago

This is just a taste, Remember the summer is coming and as the temperature rises so will the body count.

Well its a good they have all of those gun control laws.

My predictions for this thread...

Alot of people post honest facts and observations.

Leftist will call us racists, and say we need to throw more money and more laws that restrict the Right To Keep And Bear Arms..

Liberalism and gun control laws = crime and urban decay

Old 04-25-2014, 09:14 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,185,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Liberalism and gun control laws = crime and urban decay
Once again... concealed carry is now legal in Chicago. It's time to put away the lame, hoary "gun control is the problem" trope.

Old 04-25-2014, 09:17 AM

4,745 posts, read 5,572,673 times
Made it through another weekend alive. Whew!

Old 04-25-2014, 09:29 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Made it through another weekend alive. Whew!
Good for you, it must be a miracle to survive with all those bullets whizzing around. Granted the bullet is the City Bird of Chicago. I get a kick out of how dangerous the gun nuts assume Chicago to be just because the president is from there. I expect that the gun nuts will stop talking about Chicago once Obama's term ends.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:15 AM

1,022 posts, read 2,551,474 times
Quote:
The majority of people on welfare and section 8 are white. Why are they never addressed?
White entitlement is literally what this country was founded on..Has that hurt them?
Every single day on news channels,all we hear are "the Blacks are going to get you" stories. So non-Blacks are constantly told they are going to be victims of bogey man Blacks.
And the original street gangs in America were white (see the Gangs Of New York movie for reference) how has that hurt them?

So everything you named about Blacks is magnified 10 fold in white society..So why does it have different results for Blacks and not whites?
It may be true that 70% of hiphop consumers are white, but what percentage of the overall white population does that represent? 15%? The remaining 30% of the consumers probably represents at least 75% of black youth. Unlike white hiphop consumers, blacks are disproportionately influenced by both the negatives and positives of the culture. Furthermore, blacks are the primary purveyors of the culture. That "70%" statistic that we love to highlight is essentially meaningless, because it does not nearly represent nor impact such a substantial amount of whites as the remaining 30% (if that statistic is truly accurate) does blacks.

As for the rest of your comments, I agree that the majority of welfare and Section 8 recipients are white. However, that statistic, again, does nothing to elevate blacks because we are disproportionally impacted by the welfare culture. In many ways, we've even come to glorify that culture. As far as the "news channels and... blacks are gonna get you" comment, we do more to fuel the public's perception of blacks by voluntarily showcasing ourselves fighting, twerking, threatening each other, etc., on Youtube, Dailymotion, and most popularly, Worldstar HipHop. In the 21st century, it's not the news trying to find stories to make us look bad, it's US voluntarily filming ourselves and perpetuating those perceptions.

I don't understand what you're asking about the results these things have on black vs. white society, so I'll reserve my comments until you elaborate.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:26 AM

271 posts, read 341,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Griff View Post
It may be true that 70% of hiphop consumers are white, but what percentage of the overall white population does that represent? 15%? The remaining 30% of the consumers probably represents at least 75% of black youth. Unlike white hiphop consumers, blacks are disproportionately influenced by both the negatives and positives of the culture. Furthermore, blacks are the primary purveyors of the culture. That "70%" statistic that we love to highlight is essentially meaningless, because it does not nearly represent nor impact such a substantial amount of whites as the remaining 30% (if that statistic is truly accurate) does blacks.

As for the rest of your comments, I agree that the majority of welfare and Section 8 recipients are white. However, that statistic, again, does nothing to elevate blacks because we are disproportionally impacted by the welfare culture. In many ways, we've even come to glorify that culture. As far as the "news channels and... blacks are gonna get you" comment, we do more to fuel the public's perception of blacks by voluntarily showcasing ourselves fighting, twerking, threatening each other, etc., on Youtube, Dailymotion, and most popularly, Worldstar HipHop. In the 21st century, it's not the news trying to find stories to make us look bad, it's US voluntarily filming ourselves and perpetuating those perceptions.

I don't understand what you're asking about the results these things have on black vs. white society, so I'll reserve my comments until you elaborate.
So as a Black person,what is it about YOU that makes you like this?

Old 04-25-2014, 11:29 AM

4,745 posts, read 5,572,673 times
Quote:

I think the main problem is that the black-on-black murder rate is probably 2 or 3 dozen times higher than that of whites. Is it really that hard to comprehend? One of the biggest problems with blacks today is their refusal to acknowledge cold, hard facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies