Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 05:12 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times

Advertisements

Obama went to Europe and had a great time and even his secret service lighted up the night life as we have seen in the news.

Where was Michele?

Obama in Japan....where is Michele?

Michele is going to be on the tv show "Nashville" and other shows which could mean she is trying a career for herself and to be away from Obama as much as possible...

Old 04-23-2014, 05:49 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Stop making stuff up. First Couples have never spent their every waking moments together. First ladies don't always travel aboard with their husbands, especially when they are as commented to public service as Michele has been.

Old 04-23-2014, 05:56 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,175,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Stop making stuff up. First Couples have never spent their every waking moments together. First ladies don't always travel aboard with their husbands, especially when they are as commented to public service as Michele has been.

Don't you mean servicing herself on the taxpayers's dime?

Old 04-23-2014, 06:03 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Don't you mean servicing herself on the taxpayers's dime?
No, I don't. Her 'Let's Move' campaign to stop childhood obesity and her 'Joining Forces' intiative to help service members and their families don't service Michele Obama on a personal level anymore than any other First Ladies' projections have served them on a personal level.

Old 04-23-2014, 06:28 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Commented to public service? I assume that means going on Nashville, Fallon, God Knows What Else.

I hope our next president and family knows they aren't rock stars, but instead, shows some dignity and respect for the citizens they serve.

Old 04-23-2014, 06:37 AM

3,555 posts, read 4,096,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Commented to public service? I assume that means going on Nashville, Fallon, God Knows What Else.

I hope our next president and family knows they aren't rock stars, but instead, shows some dignity and respect for the citizens they serve.
I read that, but all I heard was waaaaaaah. The complaints from the right about Michele are at least amusing.

Old 04-23-2014, 06:44 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,977,958 times
Quote:
Yes, I know it is "nit-picking", but;
"...travel aboard with their husbands..." could it be you meant "abroad"?
"...commented to public service..." could it be you meant :"committed"?

Personally, I don't really CARE if they travel together or not, and I find her "public service" to be intrusive, just like most other well-meaning do-gooders!

Old 04-23-2014, 06:48 AM

45,227 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Better to focus on obamas destructive Keynesian policies and freedom robbing equality schemes, than rumors of trouble in paradise.

Old 04-23-2014, 06:50 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
It is fascinating to watch how Obama Derangement Syndrome drives people into frothing over the man's wife and family.

Old 04-23-2014, 06:52 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Obama went to Europe and had a great time and even his secret service lighted up the night life as we have seen in the news.

Where was Michele?

Obama in Japan....where is Michele?

Michele is going to be on the tv show "Nashville" and other shows which could mean she is trying a career for herself and to be away from Obama as much as possible...
Wow, must be a slow real estate market...

This might not have been mentioned in the mass right-wing email regarding this topic, but think about this:

Michelle has two children; two children in school.

That might, I mean, just MIGHT be a reason for not going everywhere with her husband, the President of the United States.

I mean, it MIGHT, right???

In any case, why do you care? I'm pretty sure you are a man, which further supports my contention that men are MUCH worse gossips than women! They just don't let it show; they're secretive about gossipping, mostly.

Anyway, even if they get divorced after Obama's term is over what are you going to do? Have a party? LOL

pathetic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies