Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2014, 11:02 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Nah, everything I wrote is what conservatives have said they believe.

conservatives do say that black people are on a plantation.

conservatives do say that black people are ruined and enslaved by government money.

conservatives do say that both that black people were better off during slavery because of intact families and that black people were better off pre civil rights act because of intact families. The same racist thinking period.

I wish conservatives didn't say and believe those things, but they do, and that is why Cliven Bundy is a conservative.
And since we have liberals who have stated that blacks shouldnt be given rights, then we can state all liberals believe blacks should be enslaved.

You dont even know if Bundy is a conservative or not.

Just stop, you said something beyond dumb, and continue to justify it by making even dumber comments..

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Links to everything you have stated above....

Tic-toc...we are waiting....
You will wait a long time.

46,283 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
This isn't one guy. Again I listed how what Cliven Bundy believes is exactly the same things that other conservatives have said about black people, but you didn't list that part of my post though.
What post are you talking about?
Moderator cut: personal attack

Last edited by Oldhag1; 04-25-2014 at 12:09 PM..

Old 04-25-2014, 11:04 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
This isn't one guy. Again I listed how what Cliven Bundy believes is exactly the same things that other conservatives have said about black people, but you didn't list that part of my post though.
No, you are so wrong! I am a conservative, and I belong to a predominantly black church, of which are conservatives, of which they all work, and believe in sustaining their own lives, they wouldn't think of taking welfare, and they encourage their congregation that it is sinful to not work for what you want, to use credit cards, to not educated your children to bear children when both mother and father take full responsibility to raise them, to use protection, to not drink or do drugs.

So, no, you are wrong....not all conservatives think the same, not all liberals think the same, generalizing only shows how completely mis-informed you are....so, do us all a favor, stay away from those voting booths.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
And since we have liberals who have stated that blacks shouldnt be given rights, then we can state all liberals believe blacks should be enslaved.

You dont even know if Bundy is a conservative or not.

Just stop, you said something beyond dumb, and continue to justify it by making even dumber comments..
Don't forget they (Ds) want to put you BACK IN CHAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that is not racist, he has a "D" at the end of his name....

Old 04-25-2014, 11:06 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
How was he on the government dole???

To know that you would have had to viewed his 1040's......what was the bottom line???
Did Bundy finally pay those grazing fees?

Old 04-25-2014, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Look it up or not, but it is not hard to find in this thread.

Not my opinion, the reasons I give for why what Cliven Bundy believes is exactly what conservatives believe comes from what mulitple conservatives have said multiple times.
Sorry, you have posted nonsesnse through this entire thread, I want you to show me the exact post you are talking about....this way you cannot say, "it was the wrong post" like you continue to say now....

8,391 posts, read 6,296,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
No, you are so wrong! I am a conservative, and I belong to a predominantly black church, of which are conservatives, of which they all work, and believe in sustaining their own lives, they wouldn't think of taking welfare, and they encourage their congregation that it is sinful to not work for what you want, to use credit cards, to not educated your children to bear children when both mother and father take full responsibility to raise them, to use protection, to not drink or do drugs.

So, no, you are wrong....not all conservatives think the same, not all liberals think the same, generalizing only shows how completely mis-informed you are....so, do us all a favor, stay away from those voting booths.
So when discussing what conservatives generally believe... I have to take into account the claimed imaginary lives of screen names?

Nah, I think I'll go with reality.

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Did Bundy finally pay those grazing fees?
Yes.....that was the lien on the cattle.

10,581 posts, read 9,783,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
These liberals have nothing else.

Just showing them to be wrong, isn't enough to get them to stop lying.

Quote:
Look it up or not, but it is not hard to find in this thread.
The really funny part is when they insist that YOU have to look up what they claim is true, to prove that THEY are right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies