Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2014, 11:13 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,337,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
You can state whatever you want.

Bundy is a registered conservative.

Nah what I wrote is completely accurate that is why not one person has even attempted to refute it.
Where do you go to register to be a conservative???

Link please.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:15 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Don't forget they (Ds) want to put you BACK IN CHAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that is not racist, he has a "D" at the end of his name....
Harry Reid referring to Obama: "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

/END THREAD...

Old 04-25-2014, 11:15 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,835,279 times
the only people defending bundy are white conservative males, end of story

Old 04-25-2014, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
We could apply Occam's Razor and assume that it just might have had something to do with Bundy's racism?
Then Harry Reid, and Joe Biden are racist as well.. Forgive me but I believe they are Democrats..

Old 04-25-2014, 11:16 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Where do you go to register to be a conservative???

Link please.
Yes, where do you register to become a "registered conserative"?

Old 04-25-2014, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
the only people defending bundy are white conservative males, end of story
Didnt Democrats defend Harry Reid when he used the word "negro"?

I'm unaware of where the left brandished him a racist...

Old 04-25-2014, 11:19 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
You can state whatever you want.

Bundy is a registered conservative.

Nah what I wrote is completely accurate that is why not one person has even attempted to refute it.

So the fact that someone considers himself (or herself) conservative , means that all conservatives hold the same views.

Very odd. And I'm not even agreeing that his diatribe in its entirety was wrong, you understand.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:20 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
I will say this: the guy is right about some aspects of the situation. It is true that a lot of blacks are living in a very poor environment with a very debilitating culture that ruins families, de - emphasizes work, and perpetuates destructive behavior. It is a real problem.

But where he is wrong is in casting the net so widely to cover all black people and to define slavery as the counterpoint for comparison. Just because there are cultural problems in the some parts of the black community does not mean that such a morally reprehensible time in our history should be argued as a more positive alternative. It's easy for a white guy like Cliven to look back and say, "see, it wasn't so bad for them," but would he sacrifice his freedom under any circumstances? There are ways forward that don't involve picking cotton.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
So the fact that someone considers himself (or herself) conservative , means that all conservatives hold the same views.

Very odd. And I'm not even agreeing that his diatribe in its entirety was wrong, you understand.
I never believed that liberalism was a mental disorder until I started reading these threads..

Their like the "borg".. they somehow link everyone together and think they all believe the same.

Maybe one day they will find a cure for stupidity, until then Democrats arent going anywhere.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:23 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,295,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Considering i'm a conservative, ad 75% of my household are black, I want to know who these consrvatives are so I can bash them.

Can you cite them for me?

It has, but thats not limited to blacks.

For that statement to be false, you'd have to believe that intact families are worse than intact ones.. Thats not racist, thats asinine.. Glad I didnt say it..

I really wish Democrats would stop throwing grannies over a cliff..

Look it up yourself.

The vast majority of government spending has gone and continues to go to the richest most powerful group in this nation that fact tends to undercut the ignorant idea that government money ruins people.

Since the vast majority of the money the government spends is approved of by the same conservatives lying about how government money has ruined black people that's difficult to reconcile.

conservatives love medicare, social security and Military spending. Those three programs are big government in America. Those three programs spend a huge percentage of the federal budget.

Naw, you'd have to believe that being enslaved or suffering the terrorism and violence of the Jim Crow south is not worse than being free. Not being able to vote, being able to get jobs, go to certain schools live in certain neighbors, you know all the decisions that help people claim some measure of control of their lives were explicitly denied black people for 80% of this nation's history by law not to mention the out right thievery of land that black people owned.

But you know in the conservative mind what's worse than those things. The condition of black people now. If only we could go back to those days.

This is such a racist viewpoint, but it is exactly why Cliven Bundy is a conservative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies