Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2014, 01:21 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times

Advertisements

Yep...

These fools on the lunatic fringe just can't help it.

Sooner or later, they get down to brass tacks.

Old 04-25-2014, 01:23 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
He fell into a PR trap. It was a brilliant play by the current administration.

They let it get out of control just a tiny bit. Let them get all riled up, have their armed militia groups head out there. The leading teabagger senator and congress people spouted off as expected. The government "backed down" - they rejoiced in their victory and a few days later - bam! Back pedal time.

You don't think they didn't know exactly what kind of psycho Cliven or Cloven what's his nuts, was? Now all the teabagger higher ups have to denounce him. It will be easy to take him down now.

Of course this is just my opinion.

You know, I hope you're right. But I really don't get that much credit to this administration to pull it off.

Old 04-25-2014, 01:27 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I agree with what he said. The government puts up signs not to feed wild animals......it makes them dependent and they lose the skills to hunt. The same thing happens to people.....not just blacks.
Well that is how you see it. Unfortunately Bundy [what a familiar name] directed his philosophy at black people being better of as slaves, instead of the fact that the results would have been the same had blacks forced white people into slavery in America. Which by the way, they have never.

Old 04-25-2014, 01:28 PM

12,062 posts, read 10,274,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinionated View Post
Well that is how you see it. Unfortunately Bundy [what a familiar name] directed his philosophy at black people being better of as slaves, instead of the fact that the results would have been the same had blacks forced white people into slavery in America. Which by the way, they have never.
yeah, wonder if he is related to TED?

Old 04-25-2014, 01:29 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,270,240 times
Quote:
They have taken him to court at least four times - four judgments against him.
You missed the point. He's a tenant. They should have started the eviction process the first time he didn't pay. Once his cattle were gone they could have offered the lease to someone who would pay.

Quote:
Think about it, if there is a judgment against YOU, unless you willingly go to court or pay the fines, it is hard for the authorities to come and get YOU. Think of all the squatters you read about.
If there is a judgement against ME, the creditor is probably going to attach something of value that belongs to me in order to secure payment, such as my home, my bank account, or my paycheck. Had the government taken action against him the first time, and been proactive about evicting him, there would have been no second, third, or fourth judgement.

Old 04-25-2014, 01:30 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,270,240 times
Quote:
yeah, wonder if he is related to TED?
Al and Peggy, more likely.

Old 04-25-2014, 01:48 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
No, have you?

How is he leeching (not "leaching")? Let me make this real simple: he hasn't paid his grazing fees in 20 years. And as we now all know that a leech is someone who is "a hanger-on who seeks advantage or gain," we really need not see his 1040 -- we know him for what he is. (Also see moocher. Or "deadbeat".)
Your opinions have no grounding in reality. You flat have NO clue what you're talking about. Labeling Bundy a a "deadbeat" is all fine and well, in your mind, but if you actually knew how BLM operates here in NV you would be embarrased by having popped off while being so misinformed and prejudicial.
The corruption within that agency is so rampant as to boggle the mind. If you had any clue who is actually holding the reins of power in this, and how that power is brokered , your tone would change quick, fast and in a hurry.
There are far more blatant fee dodgers out there on the range. They don't pay their fees, and they control the land as if it actually belongs to them, ruling it with an iron fist, backed up by the Federal government. Its not about grazing fees, proper range use, adherence to law or fairness. Its about POWER. MASSIVE amounts of power. These Baronial operations control these "public" lands as their own, restricting access, closing waterways and fishery, gating and posting supposedly "public" roads and trails, one particular operation actually runs a private hunt and fish club, charging exorbitant fees, on "public" land bordering the actual ranch.
Some of the names that are entertained there might raise your eyebrows.This is a lavish and very exclusive place, all funded by the tax and fee money you are quacking about so raucously.
I am being quite careful not to mention names here, for good reason. You just go on and on as if this corruption and graft do not exist. As if the Feds are actually enforcing "rule of law" honestly and fairly as it pertains to public lands and use thereof. Take the blinders off.
This is a feudal system out here. Kings, Barons, Dukes and Earls. All ruling "public" lands as they see fit and using "rule of law" to crush the little guys, like Bundy, and sweep them aside. I have seen this happen far to many times, and I despise the system that allows this to happen. The same system you defend with such vehemence.
BLM and the Feds have no problem backing their guys plays in this. There is so much power involved as to make it a non issue for them. And folks with views such as yours bleat like sheep and blindly accept whatever story they feed you.
The amount of land that has been brokered to the royalty here is staggering. Hundreds of miles of river, brimming with fish and game, fenced and closed to all except the power elite, and all of it on "public" land.*Yes, I AM opposed to this, supposed, "rule of law". Its ruling alright. Ruling as well as any despotic king in history.
You may well continue to bow down to this, because you dondon't know any better. You don't live with it, so its all to easy for you to condemn a guy like Bundy. Especially now that he has been tarred as a racist, a WHITE racist, which is the method currently in voice to ruin anyone that disagrees with or actively opposes the rulers. Baaa baaaa baaaa. How terribly sad things have become.

Old 04-25-2014, 01:58 PM

5,544 posts, read 8,316,296 times
This IS merely an attack thread

Old 04-25-2014, 02:04 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Your opinions have no grounding in reality. You flat have NO clue what you're talking about. Labeling Bundy a a "deadbeat" is all fine and well, in your mind, but if you actually knew how BLM operates here in NV you would be embarrased by having popped off while being so misinformed and prejudicial.
The corruption within that agency is so rampant as to boggle the mind. If you had any clue who is actually holding the reins of power in this, and how that power is brokered , your tone would change quick, fast and in a hurry.
There are far more blatant fee dodgers out there on the range. They don't pay their fees, and they control the land as if it actually belongs to them, ruling it with an iron fist, backed up by the Federal government. Its not about grazing fees, proper range use, adherence to law or fairness. Its about POWER. MASSIVE amounts of power. These Baronial operations control these "public" lands as their own, restricting access, closing waterways and fishery, gating and posting supposedly "public" roads and trails, one particular operation actually runs a private hunt and fish club, charging exorbitant fees, on "public" land bordering the actual ranch.
Some of the names that are entertained there might raise your eyebrows.This is a lavish and very exclusive place, all funded by the tax and fee money you are quacking about so raucously.
I am being quite careful not to mention names here, for good reason. You just go on and on as if this corruption and graft do not exist. As if the Feds are actually enforcing "rule of law" honestly and fairly as it pertains to public lands and use thereof. Take the blinders off.
This is a feudal system out here. Kings, Barons, Dukes and Earls. All ruling "public" lands as they see fit and using "rule of law" to crush the little guys, like Bundy, and sweep them aside. I have seen this happen far to many times, and I despise the system that allows this to happen. The same system you defend with such vehemence.
BLM and the Feds have no problem backing their guys plays in this. There is so much power involved as to make it a non issue for them. And folks with views such as yours bleat like sheep and blindly accept whatever story they feed you.
The amount of land that has been brokered to the royalty here is staggering. Hundreds of miles of river, brimming with fish and game, fenced and closed to all except the power elite, and all of it on "public" land.*Yes, I AM opposed to this, supposed, "rule of law". Its ruling alright. Ruling as well as any despotic king in history.
You may well continue to bow down to this, because you dondon't know any better. You don't live with it, so its all to easy for you to condemn a guy like Bundy. Especially now that he has been tarred as a racist, a WHITE racist, which is the method currently in voice to ruin anyone that disagrees with or actively opposes the rulers. Baaa baaaa baaaa. How terribly sad things have become.

why not name names? you think the kings, earls and dukes are reading CD and know who you are by your handle? nothing will ever change if people won't name names and get the corruption out into the public eye. keeping quiet like a serf won't change anything.

Old 04-25-2014, 02:08 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,814,649 times
You don't say!

A nutjob who refuses to recognize the existence of the federal government and who has friends that like to put federal LEOs in the sights of the rifle scopes ... is racist?

I'm shocked...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies