Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 08:21 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
How dare you.

Chahal cares that Hobby Lobby won't buy the morning after pill for their employees. Sure, Hobby Lobby still pays for the pill, condoms, etc... But that is the true outrage against women - not this woman who was probably asking for it, anyways that is CGI faked possibly. As Hillary said with the nearly 2 dozens victims of Bill Clinton, they are all lying bimbos.

Bill Clinton's long history of sexual violence (The 30 years of rape you won't find in My Life)
No woman is "probably asking for it."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2014, 11:41 AM

865 posts, read 1,488,889 times
I am a woman and I call this "war on women" BS and have never seen it in my personal life of almost 40 years on this planet! I am in a male dominated profession - and it has NOTHING to do with war on women. It seems most women are interested in writing or teaching, and not becoming scientists or engineers. Most women would rather be at the mall getting their nails done, then out fishing, doing landscaping, or riding a motorcycle. Most women would rather call a guy to fix something around their house then do it themselves. Most women refuse to get dirty! They pigeon hole themselves, then call society "all about men" - a male life can be had for you too if you put on some jeans and allow yourself to get dirty once in a while (I can hear the squeals - I am a girl I don't want to break a nail...lol!). And get this one - men will start viewing you as a EQUAL - but we can't have that! A woman's vicitim status would be lost then, and then they don't have anything to complain about anymore!

Old 07-02-2014, 11:44 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
I am a woman and I call this "war on women" BS and have never seen it in my personal life of almost 40 years on this planet! I am in a male dominated profession - and it has NOTHING to do with war on women. It seems most women are interested in writing or teaching, and not becoming scientists or engineers. Most women would rather be at the mall getting their nails done, then out fishing, doing landscaping, or riding a motorcycle. Most women would rather call a guy to fix something around their house then do it themselves. Most women refuse to get dirty! They pigeon hole themselves, then call society "all about men" - a male life can be had for you too if you put on some jeans and allow yourself to get dirty once in a while (I can hear the squeals - I am a girl I don't want to break a nail...lol!). And get this one - men will start viewing you as a EQUAL - but we can't have that! A woman's vicitim status would be lost then, and then they don't have anything to complain about anymore!
I am a woman and also call this so called war on woman nothing but BS. Who ever can't see through the democratic spin and propaganda is easy to manipulate.

Old 07-02-2014, 11:49 AM

26,491 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
No woman is "probably asking for it."
That was sarcasm. I also oppose attacking women who come forward as I have shown on other threads like the Steubenville rape case thread.

So you disagree with Hillary saying that the nearly 2 dozen women victims of Bill are all lying "bimbos"?

Old 07-02-2014, 11:53 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
That was sarcasm. I also oppose attacking women who come forward as I have shown on other threads like the Steubenville rape case thread.

So you disagree with Hillary saying that the nearly 2 dozen women victims of Bill are all lying "bimbos"?
A wife of a man who cheated on her is entitled to her own opinions.

Old 07-02-2014, 11:54 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,321,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
I love fishing and riding motorcycles.

Old 07-02-2014, 01:52 PM

26,491 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
A wife of a man who cheated on her is entitled to her own opinions.
I understand her doing it, but it is still wrong of her to do it. I realize that she is irrational on the subject, because it is her husband. However, if you think it is okay for Hillary to criticize rape victims, it will shun other victims in other cases from stepping forward. Perhaps she spent too much time attacking Bills victims, which allowed her to become immune and thus laugh about the raped 12 year old girl that her client raped?

Per Steubenville, I can understand the mother of the high school rapist saying that her son is too good looking to rape a girl, but that is still irrational and wrong. I can understand female friends of the boy saying that the girl had a reputation as easy, but it is wrong and irrelevant to the rape.

It is always wrong to attack women who come forward with good evidence that they were attacked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies