Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2014, 04:49 PM

1,634 posts, read 1,208,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I wonder when the liberals will get shocked and upset about this..............

Snoop Dogg Response To Clippers Owner Donald Sterling - YouTube

I'm betting never........Ban him from the radio? Na
Snoop isn't a rich jew....so it's impossible for him to be racist. Of course!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2014, 04:53 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,348,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
Because of this I'll NEVER attend any NBA game!
Never been to one or planned to go anyway heh heh
I'll just continue to watch reruns of The White Shadow.
Thinking maybe the AA's should form their own league, see how that works for them.
The guy is an idiot, but he didn't break the law.
Time to lighten up, drama queens.
Doesn't matter if he broke any laws or not. The point is that his comments and actions are Kryptonite for the NBA and the Clippers - it hits them at the pocketbook. And it's always about the Benjamins. So the NBA is putting the hurt on him because it's hurting their business.

Old 04-29-2014, 04:55 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,638,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChestRockwell View Post
lol....Donald Sterlings lifetime ban was just Adam Silver telling him to go and enjoy the billion dollars he has in his short time left on the planet.

Donalds eyes are welling up with tears as he looks at his account statements. LOL
A man with a Billion dollars doesnt care about money.. its power. He has been stripped of his power and that hurts more than a fine.

A billionaire and look at who he chose for a GF.

Old 04-29-2014, 05:03 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Doesn't matter if he broke any laws or not. The point is that his comments and actions are Kryptonite for the NBA and the Clippers - it hits them at the pocketbook. And it's always about the Benjamins. So the NBA is putting the hurt on him because it's hurting their business.
I watched the Pacers game last night and it was sold out. You make no sense.

Old 04-29-2014, 05:06 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Don't worry next week the media will gin up some other "controversy" for the left to scream about. Everybody has forgotten about the chicken man and now this guy is enemy one. So it goes.

Old 04-29-2014, 05:06 PM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Wow - this is valid. I saw this somewhere else, but wanted to make sure this is true. They would actually take more money from him.

Unbelievable. NAACP is not about black, but green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Don't worry next week the media will gin up some other "controversy" for the left to scream about. Everybody has forgotten about the chicken man and now this guy is enemy one. So it goes.
Probably mentioned here already - media has not mentioned any political affiliations, which usually means he is a Democrat.

Old 04-29-2014, 05:07 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Reid apologized.

Sterling is unapologetic.
He did apologize.

Clippers owner Donald Sterling apologizes for racist comments

Old 04-29-2014, 05:09 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,641,272 times
Quote:
Why does Riley Cooper get a few games suspension but Sterling a lifetime ban?

Is inconsistency of values between professional sports organizations ok?
He was caught on video saying the N word right? So he a raciest that the standard now? If we are going to throw the book a Cooper for saying it once on tape than every one white, Mexican, black , Asian and all other races should have there tongues removed than no one could say racist things .

Riley Cooper does not have a history that I am aware of him being a racist. If I am wrong show me I am wrong.

Old 04-29-2014, 05:11 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,015,211 times
Quote:
lol....Donald Sterlings lifetime ban was just Adam Silver telling him to go and enjoy the billion dollars he has in his short time left on the planet.

Donalds eyes are welling up with tears as he looks at his account statements. LOL
Yes, the heartbreak and isolation a billionaire must feel - shunned to the island of
Samos

Old 04-29-2014, 05:11 PM

28,661 posts, read 18,764,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
You have lower standards for the Senate Majority Leader than an owner of an NBA team?
Has nothing to do with my standards. I don't get to vote for either one. You're trying to pretend that two totally different organizations with totally different stated agendas and very different hidden agendas ought to come to the same moral conclusions. That's like saying boxing and WWE or football and soccer should be playing by the same rules.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies