Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2014, 10:37 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times

Advertisements

LOL. You don't need a "great" year to make the playoffs in the NBA. Pay attention. If the players aren't focused on winning that is on them now. Their paycheck will come. YOU are the ones who get them off the mark........if they aren't mentally strong enough. They all can play in the NBA. Good teams get past the BS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2014, 10:54 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
LOL. You don't need a "great" year to make the playoffs in the NBA. Pay attention. If the players aren't focused on winning that is on them now. Their paycheck will come. YOU are the ones who get them off the mark........if they aren't mentally strong enough. They all can play in the NBA. Good teams get past the BS.
You are rambling again, the Clippers did have a good year, but I do agree the NBA needs to cut the number of teams that get into the playoffs, it is too easy for mediocre teams to make it in....but this thread is about Sterling, so lets not get off topic....something you seem to be good at doing.

Sterling has caused problems for his team due to the racist slurs that he did. Hopefully this suspension will help the players focus on the game, but I doubt it.

I am not sure what this "mark" is that you are referring to, but I assume it is an off topic comment.

Well, this might be too much for the Clippers players to overcome because Sacramento looks like they are coming in strong at each of their games and have been quite a threat for the Clippers....but again, this is off topic.

Old 04-29-2014, 10:59 PM

Your new hated person owns the clips. How is it off topic? You are the one who claimed they had such a great year. Hey they are winning and the place is sold out. Bad boycott.........lol

Clips are playing Golden State. Again you are wrong or project to the future. I live day to day.

Old 04-29-2014, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Your new hated person owns the clips. How is it off topic? You are the one who claimed they had such a great year. Hey they are winning and the place is sold out. Bad boycott.........lol

Clips are playing Golden State. Again you are wrong or project to the future. I live day to day.
These racial slurs came out two days ago...what does that have to do with the Clippers' season?

Opps, my mistake, I meant Golden State, not Sacramento. Not sure why I typed Sacramento to begin with.

Old 04-29-2014, 11:14 PM

Well if you watch the game you wouldn't type the wrong team name in......so it goes. Get outraged about nothing you even know about.

Old 04-29-2014, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Well if you watch the game you wouldn't type the wrong team name in......so it goes. Get outraged about nothing you even know about.
Whatever chief, I wasn't watching any games when I typed that. But good for you, you caught an error.

Old 04-29-2014, 11:24 PM

Pretty big error.......not like you spelled "there" wrong which many liberals like to jump on. But that is what you do. Scream and then when reality hits................a sold out arena..........you still scream. lol

Old 04-29-2014, 11:27 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,132,363 times
Quote:
Well you have to buy your way in. Not voluntary. If it were I'd be in. Now somebody is gonna have to buy him out it appears. It will cost one pile more then he got in for. Who is next to "buy out". That the game now run folks out of dodge? It appears so. Hey maybe the government will step in and run him out. You would love that.
Why would the government run him out? And there are 30 teams that people and groups of people decided (voluntarily) to buy a stake in... Limited resource or not. Me personally I'm happy with the way things are turning out... There is no place in sports for racist owners...

Old 04-29-2014, 11:30 PM

Yeah bray the same thing folks are told to say. It is funny when one looks at it.

Old 04-29-2014, 11:56 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
If 75% don't vote for force Sterling to sell, then Sterling doesn't have to sell. It isn't that complicated, but the ban will still stand regardless, so he will own a team that he has no control over. Sucks for that racist loser.

I see you are upset that a racist person isn't given a pass for being a blatant racist.
Sterling will most likely die from old age before he sales the team.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies