Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 11:12 AM

188 posts, read 376,643 times

Advertisements

His current wife should just divorce him.

Old 04-27-2014, 11:23 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,225,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Ya think we can stay on topic?
I doubt any of this was 'directly stated about his wife""either, but it is a relevant aspect, I don't see you say anything about that.

If you feel challenged by the expanse of subject material, then only read the parts you can digest within your comfort zone, instead of trying to regulate what I or any other has posted, it is not nor will I accept it as a fault, nor a responsibility, because you cannot make the connective relevancy unto/of/ and within the matters being discussed.

Racism is as much about fear, ignorance, arrogance, bigotry, and much else: It has also been a driving force of murders, mass murders, abuses, misuses, greed, avarice, delusions of entitlement, and many other things of crime, moral degradation, social insensitivity, and violence among the many many many related acts and actions which springs up from not only just the racist anguish, but the delusional superiority complex and delusion of entitlement based on the white based sense of racial superiority delusions. The extent and the vile and violence that is derived from the whole of it, has many manifestations of how it come forth both against those who racist is targeted, as well as within those who have the delusion of superiority and entitlement based on their racial grooming as to think themselves entitled based on some delusional superiority madness.

It is "quite relevant" to the subject matter being discussed.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 04-27-2014 at 11:41 AM..

Old 04-27-2014, 11:29 AM

8,402 posts, read 24,229,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woxyroxme View Post
Umm duder, he doesn't even know me, that may make it difficult.

This is about a racist who treats women like things, deplorable to say the least.

**** or I will have my big brother Wally sock you in the nose.
You don't really think his "girlfriend" is much more than an accessory, do you? She is with him entirely to enjoy what he can provide her.

Old 04-27-2014, 12:31 PM

1,850 posts, read 1,138,698 times
This entire story is hysterical. OK, I'm done ROTFLMAO!

ALSHEIMER'S will make you say the craziest things. I remember a great uncle, at the time it was called "senile" would spout off the most disgusting things. Out of the blue, he would yell out "F**K YOU! to whoever passed by. Call me and the other kids in the family "little Ni**ers" He could walk on his own fairly well, but would put him in a wheelchair just so he could be wheeled out quickly before he started his tirades.

I'll bet that most property managers do not want black tenants. Asians especially. Pure truth. Check out San Francisco.

Maybe Mr. Sterling thinks Magic Johnson on the floor will jinx his team like spike lee does the Knicks.
HA HA HA HA HA HA

See what 24hr cable TV is doing now? Fill that time with something, no matter how trite or stupid it is.

Old 04-27-2014, 01:00 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Wait... aren't the Clippers an NBA team? Is this guy familiar with basketball?
Well, given the Clippers' track record, not really.

Old 04-27-2014, 01:01 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbkr5 View Post

I'll bet that most property managers do not want black tenants. Asians especially. Pure truth. Check out San Francisco.
That's racist (granted the few landlords I know feel that way)!!!!

Old 04-27-2014, 01:19 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,376,749 times
While what Sterling said is indefensible, do any of the people outraged by this have a problem with the secret recording of a private conversation and releasing it to the public for the purpose of shaming and embarrassing him?
Have those in full outrage mode never said anything in a private conversation they would not want revealed publicly?
I think his girlfriend is pretty slimy.

Old 04-27-2014, 01:29 PM

28,670 posts, read 18,788,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
While what Sterling said is indefensible, do any of the people outraged by this have a problem with the secret recording of a private conversation and releasing it to the public for the purpose of shaming and embarrassing him?
Have those in full outrage mode never said anything in a private conversation they would not want revealed publicly?
I think his girlfriend is pretty slimy.
I think an old rich married man taking his "Hey, Nineteen" girlfriend out in public is pretty slimy.

Slime <waving a hand> all in that general direction.

Old 04-27-2014, 01:36 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
That is ridiculous! Of course there would be major fallout if that happened. You're delusional if you really believe it would be "laughed off".

Well it just would not be seen as a big deal and i am sure Obama would not go on TV and speak out about it.

As i am sure the black NBA players would go on TV and say anything because it not a black issue they do not care .

Old 04-27-2014, 01:45 PM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
On the now closed thread on the same subject the question was asked, "why on earth would the nba have the right to make him sell HIS team for comments he's made???????????"

For the same reason that the NBA like all other franchisers decide who can have a team, where that team can be located and have the right to protect their franchise from anything that harms the brand. While the NBA may not have the right under its top secret constitution to force Silver to sell the team it certainly has to power to remove him from the day to day activities of the team by placing him on indefinite suspension.
Almost every franchise...be it burger joints, gas stations or NBA teams have clauses where they can essentially revoke your franchise or buy you out etc etc.

His days of owning the Clippers are numbered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies