Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2014, 02:28 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,373,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
This whole gay thing with the football player was just gross and nasty. Their was absolutely no need for that pubic display of affection. They could have waited until after the cameras left and done that in the closet or something.
Not sure what is wrong with people engaging in Public Displays of Affection? Surely in a world racked with war and hatred, people displaying affection is a good thing?

Old 05-13-2014, 03:46 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,386,800 times
I'll never forget me and my best buddy back around '99 had just been chillin' watching TRL and Christina Aguilar's "Beautiful" came on and we saw two dudes kissing it was the most uncomfortable and disgusting thing we had ever seen - we both had a natural reaction of repulsion.

Now today you see a couple of turds kissing on TV almost like it's nothing. Even Fox has been replaying that repulsive scene. Indeed America has changed - literally within the last decade of my 33 years of life.

Old 05-13-2014, 03:54 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,212,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
I'll never forget me and my best buddy back around '99 had just been chillin' watching TRL and Christina Aguilar's "Beautiful" came on and we saw two dudes kissing it was the most uncomfortable and disgusting thing we had ever seen - we both had a natural reaction of repulsion.

Now today you see a couple of turds kissing on TV almost like it's nothing. Even Fox has been replaying that repulsive scene. Indeed America has changed - literally within the last decade of my 33 years of life.
Does two men kissing really gross you out?? I think most men are just trying to play the tough guy and flex their masculinity.

Look, I personally didn't care for the kiss, but It was hardly anything gross and it lasted for a millisecond. It's not that serious. I'm just hoping now with the money he gets, he'll fix his teeth.

Old 05-13-2014, 04:00 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
O'Reilly sums up the gay aspect and I agree.

“‘Talking Points’ says this: Let Mr. Sam play football,” he continued. “If he makes the Rams, great. But the gay thing – way overplayed. It’s annoying. It really
is"

Old 05-13-2014, 04:02 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
O'Reilly sums up the gay aspect and I agree.

“‘Talking Points’ says this: Let Mr. Sam play football,” he continued. “If he makes the Rams, great. But the gay thing – way overplayed. It’s annoying. It really
is"
Fox should fire him for spewing such hate!

Old 05-13-2014, 04:04 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
This whole gay thing with the football player was just gross and nasty. Their was absolutely no need for that pubic display of affection. They could have waited until after the cameras left and done that in the closet or something.
This was planned and staged. Hell, they just happened to have a cake too so they could get messy on live tv. Shame on them and the media for turning the moment into a stupid circus.

Old 05-13-2014, 04:09 AM

5,365 posts, read 6,336,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro Art View Post
Of all the others players drafted though.... did any them feel the nee to make their sexual preference know? I saw someone kiss a baby, but not the mother of aforementioned baby. Think about it. Some might love things (sexual preference, way of life, opinions) crammed down their throat but not all do. Come on LBGT community, is this really the best way to go about it?
Oh god. The endless stream of straight players kissing their girlfriends/wives is all over the internet. It isn't Michael Sams fault that all the cameras were on him. He did nothing different than dozens of other nfl players did that day.

Old 05-13-2014, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
Does two men kissing really gross you out?? .
Absolutely it does.

Old 05-13-2014, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravingMountains View Post
Oh god. The endless stream of straight players kissing their girlfriends/wives is all over the internet. It isn't Michael Sams fault that all the cameras were on him. He did nothing different than dozens of other nfl players did that day.
That's really almost the entire point. The MSM is making this masquerade a friggin fiasco.

The MSM is using this disgusting **** for their agenda - even Fox News as I said is in on the fix!

Old 05-13-2014, 04:13 AM

5,365 posts, read 6,336,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
That's really almost the entire point. The MSM is making this masquerade a friggin fiasco.

The MSM is using this disgusting **** for their agenda - even Fox News as I said is in on the fix!
I don't find it disgusting at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies