Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2014, 01:44 PM

860 posts, read 1,109,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
What's so interesting, is that you are so outspoken about racism, yet defend homophobia so rigorously.
Maybe because many see race and being gay as two totally different things.

Old 05-12-2014, 01:44 PM

993 posts, read 1,766,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite97 View Post
Okay. I'll answere. It's not a small difference to me. It matters because creating life is powerful. None of us would be here if it wasn't for a man and a woman. That's why it matters.
Thank you for answering finally. You do realize that homosexuals are roughly 5% of the population right? You must realize that we are facing an overpopulation problem as well. The growth rate of the human race is increasing at an alarming rate. The small fraction of the population engaged in homosexual relationships will not lead to the decline of the human race.

Old 05-12-2014, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Ahem. I hate to break it to you, but none of us would be here if it wasn't for WOMEN.

For all of your silly hysterics about the sacredness of "man and woman = life," there still wouldn't any life if we didn't give up our biological substances to make that life into a person.

And guess what? Lesbians can carry children, and gay men can donate sperm.

Which makes lesbians and straight women the ONLY ones actually involved in "life." And if a lesbian wants to carry the baby of a sperm donor, or a straight woman wants to carry the baby of a gay man, there ain't nothin' Mother Nature can do about it.

Oh, oops. Guess that blows a hole in your precious bigotry excuse -- er, theory.

No. It doesn't. I'm talking about the fact that a straight couple can have sex with each other, a member of the opposite sex without having to be a surrogate or donate sperm. A gay couple cannot have sex with their gay (same sex) lover and create a life. That's the truth, not "bigotry."

Old 05-12-2014, 01:48 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC01 View Post
Thank you for answering finally. You do realize that homosexuals are roughly 5% of the population right? You must realize that we are facing an overpopulation problem as well. The growth rate of the human race is increasing at an alarming rate. The small fraction of the population engaged in homosexual relationships will not lead to the decline of the human race.
Not to mention that homosexual couples adopt children that are produced by the sacred penis and vagina relationships and then are tossed out like last weeks news.

Old 05-12-2014, 01:49 PM

10,086 posts, read 5,729,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
And you'd better watch your mouth for, say, the N word. Keep that to yourself too.

Oh, the horror. The fascism.

Apples and oranges. Believing homosexuality is a sin is not hate speech. Your example is.

Old 05-12-2014, 01:50 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,447,251 times
Somewhere in Hell, Erich Honecher is smiling.....!

5,563 posts, read 4,260,400 times
Quote:
No. It doesn't. I'm talking about the fact that a straight couple can have sex with each other, a member of the opposite sex without having to be a surrogate or donate sperm. A gay couple cannot have sex with their gay (same sex) lover and create a life. That's the truth, not "bigotry."
LOL. It's a fact that's completely irrelevant to pretty much everything. It's not a reason for making gays second-class citizens, or allowing people to say ugly stuff about them, and it's certainly nothing to do with creating life.

I guess if it's all you have to cling to, you'll cling to it with tenacious determination. But it's utterly, completely and totally irrelevant to anything whatsoever. The end.

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Wow...I should have known better that to read a thread with the word gay in it...The nasty homophobes come out in droves and now I feel in need of another shower.....

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
No. It doesn't. I'm talking about the fact that a straight couple can have sex with each other, a member of the opposite sex without having to be a surrogate or donate sperm. A gay couple cannot have sex with their gay (same sex) lover and create a life. That's the truth, not "bigotry." If it's "bigotry" to admit that a man and woman having sex can create life, then it's "bigotry" to mock straight couples.
And?

Great. You can put a penis in a vagina and have "oops" babies. Homosexuals don't have "oops" babies. All children we have are planned for we actually have to plan for children, and take active steps to make it happen. We don't just go have a drunken fling and "there's a baby".

Old 05-12-2014, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC01 View Post
Okay. I understand. I'm fine with gay rights. I don't believe gay people should be bashed or physically harmed or denied jobs or etc.

But I was asked about the difference and I pointed it out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies