Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2014, 06:04 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntropyGuardian View Post
That's quite a paradox.
But I was expecting universe-shattering. A mere paradox is quite a letdown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2014, 06:23 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
But I was expecting universe-shattering.
if zullo chimes in on the topic i actually expect him to contradict vogt. if that happens many a birther head will explode ( not sure that it will shatter the universe tho ).

Old 05-12-2014, 07:16 PM

there is now claims being made at birther report that orly taitz and mike volin are part of the conspiracy.

Old 05-13-2014, 11:03 AM

good article from yesterday about the repercussions of doug vogt's claim, the ah'nee birth certificate and the current birther meltdown:

As the Birther Turns | Obama Conspiracy TheoriesObama Conspiracy Theories

Old 05-13-2014, 11:31 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
good article from yesterday about the repercussions of doug vogt's claim, the ah'nee birth certificate and the current birther meltdown:

As the Birther Turns | Obama Conspiracy TheoriesObama Conspiracy Theories

Every time I think the P&OC forum is getting boring, what with all the RW foaming going on, a refreshing little birfer thread pops up, and the ridicule can begin again.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Old 05-13-2014, 12:07 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
After ALL the lies that Obama has spewed, we are supposed to believe that the ONLY thing he told the truth about is his citizenship? Yeah right......

Old 05-13-2014, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
.... we are supposed to believe that the ONLY thing he told the truth about is his citizenship?
the facts of his birth ( and his "natural born citizen" status ) were confirmed by the HI department of health under republican governor linda lingle in october of 2008. after that none of this was dependent on anything obama did/did not say.

Old 05-13-2014, 03:36 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Every time I think the P&OC forum is getting boring, what with all the RW foaming going on, a refreshing little birfer thread pops up, and the ridicule can begin again.

Thanks for the entertainment.

I'm with you! I sincerely hope they keep at it!

Old 05-13-2014, 04:26 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,294,983 times
I love reading through the comments from the article. It really displays the compassion, courtesy, and high morals of birthers

Quote:
Congratulations, Kevin, for having the computer skills of a 2nd grader and the forging abilities of a kindergartner. Your incompetence will be forever known to man and be on full display for all-time. You have etched out quite a lasting legacy of ineptitude and treason.

If I were you I'd look out for people with sealclubs looking to beat the living hell out of you. Here's to hoping you grow eyes in the back of your head, you piece of human garbage.

Old 05-13-2014, 04:31 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
doug vogt , birther and self proclaimed document forensics expert, submitted an affidavit to the SCOTUS claiming to know who the "forgers" of obama's "long-form" birth certificate are. that affidavit has just been made public and the names are......:

Miki Booth ( very active/vocal birther )
Johanna Ah’Nee ( born the same month and at the same hospital as obama )
Kevin Davidson ( "dr conspiracy" obamaconspiracy.org)
Loretta Fuddy ( deceased HI director of health )
Alvin Onaka ( HI registrar )

Breaking news: Dr. Conspiracy named as birth certificate forgery conspirator | Obama Conspiracy TheoriesObama Conspiracy Theories

even tho none of these people have any experience in either physical or digital graphic manipulation the birthers at birther report are already accepting it as fact:

Revealed: Names Of The Purported Obama Birth Certificate Forgers Unsealed - Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

since miki booth is a very high profile member of the birther community i expect for this to cause a civil war among the birther ranks.

absolute comedy gold.
Well Wrecking Ball you must be pretty satisfied with yourself. Civil war I doubt it just got to be patient. Fact is there are many that are not very receptive your explanations. We just got to see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies