Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2014, 11:28 PM

29,210 posts, read 22,341,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Good point.

Except, if it were only a run of the mill concussion, why would you get hospitalized for it 17 days later and for 4 days and 3 nights???
Have you ever taken a bad blow to the head in a fall?
I did, a few years ago, when a ladder broke and dumped me on my concrete steps. I got a bad concussion, but I thought I was OK for a week until I finally went to the doc. I had a small blood clot in my skull that blood thinners helped to dissolve quickly, and until it was gone, I never realized how foggy I had been for that week.

A buddy suffered a similar fall around 10 years ago, and he didn't go to the doctor afterwards until he suddenly developed a blinding headache. His hematoma (the fancy word for a blood clot) was large and pressing on his brain. He had to undergo surgery to fix it. And he was foggy for those 2 weeks, too.

Concussions heal, but they take time. I'm sure the doc gave her permission to testify. Hillary might not have been at the top of her game, but she told the truth as best she knew it, as later evidence given by others confirmed.
And that's why Darryl Issa had never found anything to contradict her. God knows he has tried hard enough, long enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2014, 12:09 AM

4,581 posts, read 3,405,302 times
I am sure she owns the rest of Pink Floyds more popular singles on 45RPM's as well.

Old 05-15-2014, 01:58 AM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,156,795 times
Here's my summary of events: Republicans have failed to get anyone concerned about Benghazi, and Obamacare seems to be starting to work ...... so attacks on those two have pretty much failed to concern anyone. The only matter which really SHOULD concern people, the only matter which Republicans are rightfully angry, is the matter of the IRS targeting TPs - as much as I despise the TP, that shouldn't have happened ....... but there's little outrage about it in the general public.

So Rove has taken up the tactic of flinging sh*t at Hillary, hoping that some of it will stick to her by turning people off to her in the most primitive, nonrational ways: She had a blood clot, maybe it was like a stroke and she is going to get it again and die, so she is WEAK (never mind that it didn't bleed into the brain, and it wasn't a stroke). Republicans are also showing lots of pics of her in ugly moments when the camera made her look hideous (only a concern for a female candidate). She was vaguely connected to the Monica Lewinski scandal, and that was a real bad thing to Bible thumpers, so she is somehow tainted forever even though she was a victim .......

Old 05-15-2014, 05:34 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,519,507 times
Talking whoa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
My OPINION about Hillary's health goes above and beyond what I think of her politics......I truly do not think she is physically healthy enough to be POTUS.

Stinkocrats cheered when Ronnie was shot.
Stinkocrats burned George Bush in effigy.
Stinkocrats burned Dick Cheney in effigy.
Stinkocrats made numerous references to murdering George Bush and Dick Cheney.
Stinkocrats would gladly murder George Bush and/or Dick Cheney.
Stinkocrats were ecstatic when a shoe was hurled at George Bush.
Stinkocrats want to silence people who disagree with THEIR way of thinking.
Stinkocrats NOW want everyone to be ultra, ultra respectful to POTUS, Presidente Osama, LMFAO.
Stinkocrats are the new thought-police/Nazis.
Stinkocrats drool at the thought of Pol Pot America.
You angry bro?

Old 05-15-2014, 07:04 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
"“Thirty days in the hospital? And when she reappears, she’s wearing glasses that are only for people who have traumatic brain injury? We need to know what’s up with that.†Karl Rove.

Thirty days? Karl Rove still can't count just like he couldn't count Ohio on election night 2012.

Dec 13 2012 Concussion diagnosed
Dec 30 2012 Admitted to hospital
Jan 2 2013 Released from hospital
ROTFLMBO! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Brain 'DEAD' Karl Rove saying Hillary may have brain damage, OMG,the irony.....ROTFLMBO!

Old 05-15-2014, 07:56 AM

1,509 posts, read 1,794,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Will we ever see anything new come from Issa's Senate committee hearings? What can the House do that Issa can't? Nothing. There is nothing more to be discovered. If there was, Issa would have hauled out the trumpets by now.

Hillary didn't like what she reported to the committee, and Issa didn't like it either, but that was the way it happened. He has yet to find anything to contradict her account, or any of the others, and it's been almost a year since the first Senate hearing.
The investigation will continue longer than the cover-up.
It took a year and a half for the email to be turned over due to the stonewalling and cover-up.
How long did Watergate take, and what lessons did America learn from that?

Here are the top 10 questions by Sen. Ted Cruz:

1) Why was the State Department unwilling to provide the requested level of security to Benghazi in the summer of 2012?

2) Do President Obama’s daily intelligence briefings in the run-up to September 11, 2012, support the assertion that there was no credible threat of a coordinated terrorist attack on Benghazi during the time? And do the daily intelligence briefings following that date support the claim the administration made that the cause was an Internet video? And why hasn’t the White House declassified and released those briefings, just like President George W. Bush did with his pre-September 11, 2001 briefings?

3) Why did we not anticipate the need to have military assets at the ready in the region on the anniversary of September 11, of all days?

4) Did President Obama sleep the night of September 11, 2012? Did Secretary Clinton? Neither has answered that very simple question — were they awake or asleep while Americans were under fire? When was President Obama told about the murder of our Ambassador?

5) If the Secretary of Defense thought there was “no question that this was a coordinated attack,†why did Ambassador Susan Rice, Secretary Clinton and President Obama all tell the American people that the cause was a spontaneous demonstration about an Internet video?

6) Why did former deputy CIA Director Mike Morrell edit the intelligence community talking points to delete the references to Islamic extremists and Al Qaeda?

7) Why did the FBI not release pictures of the militants taken the day of the attack until eight months after the fact? Why not immediately, as proved so effective in the Boston bombing?

8) Why was Secretary Clinton not interviewed for the A.R.B. [Accountability Review Board] report? And if all the relevant questions were answered in the A.R.B. report… why did the State Department’s own Inspector General office open a probe into the methods of that very report?

9) Why have none of the terrorists who attacked in Benghazi been captured or killed?

10) What additional evidence that the White House engaged in a partisan political campaign to blame the Benghazi attack on the Internet video is contained in the additional emails requested by Judicial Watch but withheld by the White House on the grounds that it would put a “chill on internal deliberations?â€

Just because the liars have stalled doesn't mean the truth has been found.
The cover-up was part of Obama's re-election campaign, just like the Watergate break-in was part of Nixon's re-election campaign.

My questions include:

Where was the Commander in Chief during the terrorist assault upon our consulate?
Was he asleep during and after the assault? Did anyone wake him up and inform him?
If not, why not? Who was in charge of this?
Where was the Commander in Chief after the terrorist assault upon our consulate?
Where was the Commander in Chief until attending a fundraiser in Las Vegas?
Where was the Secretary of State during the terrorist assault upon our consulate?
Where was the Secretary of State after the terrorist assault upon our consulate?
Where was the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee during the terrorist assault upon our consulate?
Where was the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee during the terrorist assault upon our consulate?
Who answered the 3:00 AM phone call Hillary blasted Obama about?
Why did the State Dept use the UN ambassador to lie to the world; our UN delegation wasn't attacked, our ambassador was.
Why was the ambassador in Benghazi instead of Tripoli?
Why did the Red Cross flee from the terrorists in Benghazi before the assault?
Why did the British flee from Benghazi after getting bombed?
Why were we the only foreigners still in Benghazi, oblivious to the terrorist invasion?
Was an autopsy performed upon our murdered ambassador? When, where, and by whom?
What was the cause of death? Was he tortured or mutilated or sexually assaulted before or after death?
Why did Susan Rice lie to the world about an irrelevant video?
Why is the producer of that video still in prison?
What did the President know, and when did he know it?
Which other White House officials were involved in the cover-up?
Which other State Department officials were involved in the cover-up?
Is it true that John Kerry and Hillary Clinton were hiding out together at a wine-tasting event in rural Western Australia?

Old 05-15-2014, 12:21 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,323,715 times
Default Bill Clinton Reveals It Took Hillary 'Six Months Of Very Serious Work To Get Over' Her Concussion After Accident

How can this be? Didn't the State Department state she was back to work in 30 days? Who is the Ameican public supposed to believe? 3 days, 30 days, six months...maybe a year, who knows? This is the Clinton's we're dealing with.

From The Daily Mail - " Former President Bill Clinton divulged on Wednesday that it took former secretary of state Hillary Clinton 'six months of very serious work' last year to recover from a fainting spell in December 2012 that resulted in a concussion and blood clot.

Her long recovery is 'something she never low-balled,' Bill said.

But Bill's timeline contradicts the State Department's claims just after the conclusion of Hillary's treatment in January 2013 that 'she seems to be fully recovered.'" Bill Clinton reveals it took Hillary 'six months of very serious work to get over' accident | Mail Online

Looks like Karl Rove was right and actually did America a service.

Old 05-15-2014, 12:24 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,446,267 times
The Clinton's are habitual liars. They have mental problems.

Old 05-15-2014, 12:26 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,156,795 times
Lol ..... I'm just so outraged that a very few Americans were killed once in the Middle East. I never have heard the like ..... it's such a safe part of the world. Yeah, the President of the greatest country in the world didn't have anything else to do, so he should have stayed awake for nights on end obsessing over it.

Old 05-15-2014, 12:29 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 16 days ago)

29,546 posts, read 16,524,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post

Looks like Karl Rove was right and actually did America a service.
There is nothing in your post that proves Karl Rove right. Karl Rove didnt even make the argument that the Daily Mail did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies