Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which is Hillary's Worst Scandal?
Benghazi 28 68.29%
Whitewater 2 4.88%
Vince Foster 2 4.88%
The Next One 7 17.07%
Not Sure, I'm undecided 2 4.88%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 12:11 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times

Advertisements

Which is Hillary's Worst Scandal and Why

I voted for Benghazi, however, Whitewater and Vince Foser were also tied together. Foster was to testify in the Whitewater case.

Will she be elected President, Sure, why not, most women will vote for her simply b/c she is a woman, and I said, most women, not all, but most.

Will she be capable...? Well, one thing for certain, everyone will fear pushing her buttons....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2014, 12:36 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,108 times
So many to choose from....
I've always been intrigued by Foster's suicide myself - thought it would have made a great
movie. I know it's the DailyMail, but like they say:
truth is stranger than fiction.

The man who knew too much? The truth about the death of Hillary Clinton's close friend Vince Foster | Mail Online

Old 05-13-2014, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
So many to choose from....
I've always been intrigued by Foster's suicide myself - thought it would have made a great
movie. I know it's the DailyMail, but like they say:
truth is stranger than fiction.

The man who knew too much? The truth about the death of Hillary Clinton's close friend Vince Foster | Mail Online
Yes indeed, and the worst part of it, is, she is still in politics, let alone, not locked up....? She is an evil woman...a criminal, and yes, Whitewater and Foster should really go together shouldn't they.

If you google this, you find out how many lives they ruined to get to where they are today...and yet, she is going to run for president, and people don't care..???????? I'm really taken back by all this criminal world we live in.

Thank you

Old 05-13-2014, 12:49 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Yes indeed, and the worst part of it, is, she is still in politics, let alone, not locked up....? She is an evil woman...a criminal, and yes, Whitewater and Foster should really go together shouldn't they.

If you google this, you find out how many lives they ruined to get to where they are today...and yet, she is going to run for president, and people don't care..???????? I'm really taken back by all this criminal world we live in.

Thank you
And some wonder why Monica came out with her book......Hillary wants this out of the way.

Old 05-13-2014, 12:50 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Being born? I'd start there.

Old 05-13-2014, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
And some wonder why Monica came out with her book......Hillary wants this out of the way.
yup, I slammed Glenn Beck about this, and the timing...talk about agendas, I asked him how this made the Republican's any better then the liberals....told him your just as corrupt, and slimmy to bring this out now....and believe me, as you can see, I'm not a Hillary lover, but also, know, that both parties are corrupt.

Old 05-13-2014, 01:05 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,450,574 times
Quote:
Which is Hillary's Worst Scandal and Why

I voted for Benghazi, however, Whitewater and Vince Foser were also tied together. Foster was to testify in the Whitewater case.

Will she be elected President, Sure, why not, most women will vote for her simply b/c she is a woman, and I said, most women, not all, but most.

Will she be capable...? Well, one thing for certain, everyone will fear pushing her buttons....
The more corrupt a liberal politician is, the more likely they will be elected by Democrats. Hillary is the most corrupt liberal politician in the last 20 years, which is why she is a shoe-in for the Democratic nomination in 2016.

Democrats want a corrupt government.

Old 05-13-2014, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
The more corrupt a liberal politician is, the more likely they will be elected by Democrats. Hillary is the most corrupt liberal politician in the last 20 years, which is why she is a shoe-in for the Democratic nomination in 2016.

Democrats want a corrupt government.
Why? I'm not being a smarty I'd like to know why, b/c the Republicans are just as corrupt.....

Glitch, they are....

Why are our politicians so corrupt....why is our country in such upheaval....and most of all, why does our society allow it, closing their eyes to the truth?

Old 05-13-2014, 01:09 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times
Quote:
Why? I'm not being a smarty I'd like to know why, b/c the Republicans are just as corrupt.....

Glitch, they are....

Why are our politicians so corrupt....why is our country in such upheaval....and most of all, why does our society allow it, closing their eyes to the truth?
This "R" agrees.

Old 05-13-2014, 01:13 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,450,574 times
Quote:

Glitch, they are....

Yes, Republicans are also corrupt, but the difference is that Republican voters want corrupt Republicans out of office, while Democrat voters want corrupt Democrats in office.

Why do you think Republicans lost big in 2006 and 2008? The Republican conservative base had enough of their corruption and fiscal irresponsibility. Republicans at least make the attempt to clean up their own house. Whereas the more corrupt Democrat politicians are, the more likely they will be elected and reelected by their Democrat base. Democrats are all about obtaining power, at any cost.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies