Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 09:13 PM

2,280 posts, read 4,515,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
NOW THE DEMOCRATS SAY PRESIDENT BUSH LIED, THAT THERE NEVER WERE ANY WMD'S AND HE TOOK US TO WAR FOR HIS OIL BUDDIES??? Right!!!
First off, you have merely presented the same old, tired quotes that people who want to justify why we went in usually quote.

But no evidence.

Second, I am getting suckered into changing topics. This was not a thread that I started to argue about the reasons why we went in.

I already wrote that here - i.e. that this is not a thread about why we went in. You are trying to go off topic.

Please start your own thread if you want to argue about having gone in.

I am writing about Hilary. Go read my first statement. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2014, 09:26 PM

89,006 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martha Anne View Post
You have, so far, tried to evade answering my question. Where is the evidence other than someone's "belief".
Clapper's "UNQUESTIONABLE" belief. Knowing that, Obama made Clapper his Director of National Intelligence. Is that not enough evidence for you?

Old 06-24-2014, 09:29 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,745,659 times
The liberals are in spin mode again.

Old 06-25-2014, 05:12 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martha Anne View Post
First off, you have merely presented the same old, tired quotes that people who want to justify why we went in usually quote.

But no evidence.

Second, I am getting suckered into changing topics. This was not a thread that I started to argue about the reasons why we went in.

I already wrote that here - i.e. that this is not a thread about why we went in. You are trying to go off topic.

Please start your own thread if you want to argue about having gone in.

I am writing about Hilary. Go read my first statement. Thank you.
I wasn't aware that she voted for the war until I read the list of people who voted "yes".

Old 06-25-2014, 05:45 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Clapper's "UNQUESTIONABLE" belief. Knowing that, Obama made Clapper his Director of National Intelligence. Is that not enough evidence for you?
Your reasoning is that in 2003 Clapper believed Iraq moved their WMD's to Syria, in 2010 Obama nominated Clapper to head National Intelligence, Therefore Obama believes Iraq had WMD's and moved them to Syria ?

You also think Clinton's Yes vote on the War Resolution was a good vote ?

Old 06-25-2014, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Your reasoning is that in 2003 Clapper believed Iraq moved their WMD's to Syria, in 2010 Obama nominated Clapper to head National Intelligence, Therefore Obama believes Iraq had WMD's and moved them to Syria?
Obama thinks Clapper's experience, knowledge, and capabilities made him the best choice for his DNI, no?

Quote:
You also think Clinton's Yes vote on the War Resolution was a good vote?
She may have voted yes because she had more knowledge on the issue than the others. Her husband President Bill Clinton was the one who sounded the alarm on Iraq's WMDs, after all.

Old 06-25-2014, 07:29 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,859,732 times
So the right spouted false data and lies for which the others made their decision... Does it not rest on the deceivers that lied vs those that were deceived? Why are you mad at the victims of the lies?

I also don't understand why a moderator cuts your writing because of off topic... wait guess that will get cut too...

moderators isn't the censorship a bit heavy handed?

Old 06-25-2014, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
So the right spouted false data and lies
It wasn't the right:

President Clinton orders attack on Iraq - YouTube

If you believe it was false data and lies, why do you think President Clinton lied to all of us?

Old 06-25-2014, 08:08 AM

Quote:
You still refuse to present evidence. Because you have none. Three strikes and you are out. His BELIEF has absolutely nothing to do with presentation of irrefutable evidence.

Old 06-25-2014, 08:09 AM

Quote:
That's probably due to your frustration from not knowing the meaning of "UNQUESTIONABLY." (Direct quote from Clapper)
OMG. Ha ha! "Unquestionably" is what he said and you offer that as evidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies