Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2014, 09:31 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,553,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I don't work for the IRS, but I am sure they were investigated as well to make sure they too followed the law, but clearly didn't seem to have as much of a problem with it like the conservative groups did.
No? But you certainly do support any illegal action that they take and attempt to provide an excuse for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2014, 09:32 AM

66 posts, read 52,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
You won't hear this on MSNBC. The left has done everything they can do to obstruct the investigation into the IRS scandal. Surprise, surprise, the American public has been lied to about the IRS scandal.

-- To Dirty Harry Reid's secret informant
-- To the lefts fixation on tax returns
-- To Democrats saying that the tea party was fading away
-- To Lerner admitting tea party targeting
-- To Lerner blaming it on rogue low level agents in Cincinnati
-- To Deputy Commissioner Steven Miller claiming no wrong doing
-- To the Obama administration refusing to respond to four FOIA requests dating back to May 2013
-- To the Obama administrations e-mail redacting tricks
-- To Lerner stonewalling by taking the 5th and saying she did nothing wrong.
-- To E. Cummings who announced within 30 days that the the IRS scandal investigation is over and we don't need to do more.
-- To J. R. George, who's report blamed IRS managers for allowing improper practices to continue for more than 18 mo's.
-- To the liberal media, lying, spinning and attacking anyone who asked questions
-- To the administration inaction and attempts to stop investigations
-- To Obama, without knowing an outcome of investigations saying that "there is not one smidgen of corruption".

Just as it took an outside group to get the Ben Rhodes’ Benghazi talking points email, it took Judicial Watch and the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) to obtained an un-redacted more complete version of this IRS e-mail chain. These e-mails tie the IRS scandal to Washington.

The e-mails show that the IRS was also conspiring with Democrat Senator Levin who discusses how to target conservative groups saying to put in an “urgent” effort in the e-mails (because the election was approaching?). Add Democratic Senators Jeanne Shaheen, Tom Udall, Al Franken, Sen. Max Baucus to the list, Democratic Senators who also sent a similar letter to IRS's Doug Shulman.

Congress Put Pressure on the IRS to Investigate Conservative Tax-Exempt Groups

Judicial Watch: New Documents Show Tea Party Targeting

Lois Lerner Funneled Elijah Cummings Info on Targeted Conservative Group
At this time, anyone who believes Obama is a fool, an abject fool.

Not a smidgen? No, it wasn't a smidgen, it was a botload, reams, volums, tons, far far MORE than a mere smidgen.

LIke Clinton said "...not a single time". Dozens if not hundreds of Oval Office sexual relations.

Parsing words is an art form with scum like Obama and Clinton.

Old 05-18-2014, 09:35 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,169,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
No? But you certainly do supp0ort any illegal action that they take and attempt to provide an excuse for it.
Such as? Or do you believe every right wing scandal you hear about?

Old 05-18-2014, 09:35 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,068 times
and, and... BENGHAZI!

wait, no... BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

um... ok, KENYA!

Old 05-18-2014, 09:36 AM

[quote=urbanlife78;34850874]
Quote:
How so? I didn't realize Obama worked for the IRS as well, he is such a crafty
fellow.
The IRS works for the federal government, ie Obama. And he is crafty when he fashions his lies.

Quote:

I actually don't know what you are talking about here, I don't really follow
far right wing media, so I can't really comment on this because I don't know
anything about it or if it is even true.[/quote
So you don't read this forum but feel to comment on things you admit not knowing anything about.

Obamas brothers story has been posted in this topic several times, yet you claim to not know anything about it. Good little Obamabot. Keeping just following Dear Leader blindly.

Old 05-18-2014, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Such as? Or do you believe every right wing scandal you hear about?
I at least look at each scandal with an open mind, not the predetermination of facts that you do.

You really should try it at least one. It would broaden your horizons.

Old 05-18-2014, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
and, and... BENGHAZI!

wait, no... BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

um... ok, KENYA!

That about sums it up.

Old 05-18-2014, 09:44 AM

Quote:

The IRS works for the federal government, ie Obama. And he is crafty when he fashions his lies.

So you don't read this forum but feel to comment on things you admit not knowing anything about.

Obamas brothers story has been posted in this topic several times, yet you claim to not know anything about it. Good little Obamabot. Keeping just following Dear Leader blindly.
Ah, so Obama is in every aspect of the federal government. How does one man work in every federal department at once, must be magic.

Oh I have seen you guys claim about Obama's brother or uncle or whatever many times, but that doesn't mean anything. Also, do you click on every thread in P&OC? I sure don't, I don't have the time nor the interest to click on every thread.

Old 05-18-2014, 09:47 AM

Quote:
I at least look at each scandal with an open mind, not the predetermination of facts that you do.

You really should try it at least one. It would broaden your horizons.
Haha, thanks for the laugh, you look at every scandal with an "open mind" that predetermines that it is all Obama's fault no matter what. You should practice what you preach sometimes and not believe every scandal you hear about from your right wing media sources.

Old 05-18-2014, 09:49 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,951,731 times
Quote:
Haha, thanks for the laugh, you look at every scandal with an "open mind" that predetermines that it is all Obama's fault no matter what. You should practice what you preach sometimes and not believe every scandal you hear about from your right wing media sources.
And for you, Obama NEVER does anything wrong. Amazingly, you believe this despite the fact that there's a mountain of evidence that this administration is more corrupt than Nixon's ever dreamed of being.

Oh well, keep drinking the Kool-Aid. Your hero is doing a great deal of damage to the Democrat brand, and his lapdogs are as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies