Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2014, 03:17 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
What exactly is this propaganda in the schools. can we get an example ?

also, allowing gay people to get married isnt a lie, im not even sure what you mean by that. Are you saying its a lie simply because the bible doesnt allow it, in that case, why do you not have a problem with atheist marriages ?

Also, allowing gay people to get married isnt forcing their perception on you. The only way gay sex would be forced on you is if some man actually forced himself on you.

Sure...

"Fisting [forcing one's entire hand into another person's rectum or vagina] often gets a bad rap....[It's] an experience of letting somebody into your body that you want to be that close and intimate with...[and] to put you into an exploratory mode."

The "Fistgate" incident
Little Black Book
School District Apologizes For Pro-Gay Marriage Video | The Daily Caller

ACLU Threatens Parental Rights With Same-Sex Propaganda Demands

‘Heather Has Two Mommies’ author reflects on 25 years

And Tango Makes Three - Book Review

Same-sex marriage is a ruse the purpose of which is to use the power of the state to normalize homosexuality by marrying same-sex couples thereby making homosexuality legally equal and indistinguishable from heterosexuality.

Of course I would have no objections to the state making homosexuality officially equal and legally indistinguishable from heterosexuality were it done in an honest manner through legislation, popular referendum or amendment instead of the scam that is being used now.

This style of dishonesty is much like the hijacking of anti-bullying efforts that have become platforms for homosexual propaganda and tools for silencing objections to the demands of homosexual advocacy groups.

Gay Activist Dan Savage Attacks Christian Teens At "Anti-Bullying" Event | Beginning And End

Like I said, "lie".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2014, 04:17 AM

32 posts, read 29,814 times
Wonder what's with the big emphasis on black pastors being against gay marriage? is them disagreeing gay marriage any different from white pastors? Should irish/italian pastors/priests who disagree with gay marriage know better too, considering the discrimination they faced in the past?

Don't get me wrong, I'm an atheist who's for gay marriage, but I don't get the whole singling out a group of people for what almost everybody who follows Christianity disagrees with

Old 05-22-2014, 04:27 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
They better be prepared for some backlash from the gay army!

Old 05-22-2014, 06:41 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Sure...

"Fisting [forcing one's entire hand into another person's rectum or vagina] often gets a bad rap....[It's] an experience of letting somebody into your body that you want to be that close and intimate with...[and] to put you into an exploratory mode."

The "Fistgate" incident
Little Black Book

#1: Fisting is not a homosexual sex act. As clearly defined in your definition, it can also include doing that same thing to a vagina, and a woman could conceivably do it to a male. And yes, Virginia, there are straight men whose ladies pay attention to their rear end, and straight ladies who have their rear end used by their men.

#2: Fisting is engaged in by maybe 0.01% of the population. It probably shouldn't be mentioned at all in sex ed.

Travesty that school board officials are beholden to the special interests of parents who will take money from gay families to help fund their socialized schools, but don't think those same people deserve equality under the law.

Maybe gays should get a tax exemption proportionate to the loss of rights and privileges occasioned upon them by the State.

Seems fair.

LMAO. When you're going after children's books, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey
Like I said, "lie".

You're obsessed. And its very unbecoming. Not to mention futile.

Old 05-22-2014, 08:20 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
I find myself doing all sorts of things I didn't consciously choose to do.

So what?

The guy in the video chose to be straight, so whether he originally decided to be a homosexual is irrelevant to his later decision to be a heterosexual.
The video itself is irrelevant given its biased source and lack of substantiation but you know that, right?

Old 05-22-2014, 09:15 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,202,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
It is not immoral to be gay or to have sex with the same sex, not if one does not use their bible to judge others with. Apparently you use it to judge others, yet probably do not follow all the tenets. Discriminating against any individual or group for any reason is still discrimination and why should any bible be used to judge anyone?
It's clear to me that you are no longer able to distinguish moral from immoral.

Old 05-22-2014, 09:32 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
It's clear to me that you are no longer able to distinguish moral from immoral.
THIS is your moral paradigm/worldview ----> [ Bible ]

As you can see, it's very limited.

Just because something is not with your limited worldview or someone has morality that is sourced on something or ideas that do not include what's in your religion or Bible does not mean they cannot distinguish "moral from immoral."

You are free to order your own life around your notions of morality. But don't you ever think you can shove that down someone else's throat, or think you can control them and their lives.

After all, you DO know that notions of morality pre-date the Bible? And that most people in this world do NOT subscribe to your religious beliefs, and therefore order their lives around a different moral source?

Old 05-22-2014, 09:57 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,556 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Sure...

Same-sex marriage is a ruse the purpose of which is to use the power of the state to normalize homosexuality by marrying same-sex couples thereby making homosexuality legally equal and indistinguishable from heterosexuality.

Of course I would have no objections to the state making homosexuality officially equal and legally indistinguishable from heterosexuality were it done in an honest manner through legislation, popular referendum or amendment instead of the scam that is being used now.

This style of dishonesty is much like the hijacking of anti-bullying efforts that have become platforms for homosexual propaganda and tools for silencing objections to the demands of homosexual advocacy groups.

Gay Activist Dan Savage Attacks Christian Teens At "Anti-Bullying" Event | Beginning And End

Like I said, "lie".
The fisting one doesnt make sense, so im skipping that altogether.

Im guessing when you say honorable manor, you mean not through the courts. So you think what Citizens United did is dishonorable, what Hobby Lobby did is dishonorable. Im guessing not but I could be wrong.

By your logic the only way you would be ok with gay marriage is one of 3 ways

1. Legislation
2. Popular Vote
3. Constitutional Amendment

But i have read your post and know you dont believe that. You have argued that gay people getting married is an attack on your first amendment rights to practice your religion and to speak freely.

You argued that the Courts shouldnt be able to overturn existing law even though that law is unconstitutional. You do realize that is the job of the courts right ? To judge the constitutionality of laws.

so whether its honorable or not does not matter because that is your opinion.

Old 05-27-2014, 05:29 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
The Black Youth has already decided their stance. We overwhelmingly support it.

The Black Pastors can go home. They no longer have control.

Old 08-16-2014, 07:32 PM

1,554 posts, read 1,905,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliciano View Post
Hopefully more blacks will study our history and realize christianity was forced on our ancestors through slavery!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies