Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 10:09 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
He got beat up by a bunch of socially disadvantaged young black men because he was in Detroit. The same thing happens in Russia, mexico, and Malaysia by poor uneducated people that aren't black.

poor uneducated people are going to act like poor uneducated people

Can you find a black dude in those nations?
Per capita and all that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2014, 10:17 PM

1,956 posts, read 3,635,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I just quoted Mrs. Obama and in college she was Michelle Robinson.
Yes, go read her college thesis. It is a racist rant.
So you're saying Mrs. Obama called for revenge and said white people would become slaves in her collage thesis? Here's a link:

Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis | Just another WordPress.com weblog

Now, granted I only skimmed it and did a word search, but it doesn't appear the words slave or revenge appear anywhere in the document. Maybe you could point it out for me?

Old 06-17-2014, 08:54 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,918,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
30-year -old murderous thugs are now merely 'little dumb punks' ?
Yes, because "youths" is a now racist code word.

Old 06-17-2014, 12:51 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
I cannot understand this mentality. There is a lot of hate inside to do this to a person. I'm sure Eric Holder will be condemning this as a hate crime any moment now.
Sure he will, I'd bet a pay check we won't hear a peep.

Old 06-17-2014, 01:12 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I am glad the man is better and his beating was an act of savagery. The races of the various players involved do not change that sentiment.
It does for me, they are the main reason I carry a gun 24/7 I should say underclass blacks.

Last edited by Ghostrider275452; 06-17-2014 at 01:28 PM..

Old 06-18-2014, 07:26 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
There have been 5 suspects charged so far, 4 of them adults. The suspects ages are 16-30 (little dumb punks...in your words). The adults have been charged with attempted murder while the juvenile has been charged with assault and ethnic intimidation.
Well, good. That is what should have happened. Hopefully the idiotic 5 will be convicted and do time.

But to make this some type of referendum on Barack Obama is vile and stupid.

Old 06-18-2014, 07:37 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Pres. Obama weighed in on Skip Gates, on Trayvon Martin, and on Donald Sterling. I don't even have to bother to google to find out if he weighed in on Steven Utash. The answer is going to be no.

We get a one-sided, and fundamentally dishonest discourse on race issues from the left and the Democratic party. That's why we are sliding backwards away from progress, and why we continue to have incidents like this one. Too bad. What a wasted opportunity for this president.
The correct reason why Obama hasn't commented on it, is that nobody asked him. Probably because, like the vast majority of beatings and murders, this crime never made national news. Nobody involved was a billionaire connected to sports, or a world famous professor. And the police in this case, instead of victim-blaming, vowed to bring the attackers to justice. Simply put, there's no *real* reason for this to be an international story - although I do donate to Utash's medical fund, and I hope he's able to return to his old life.

Old 06-18-2014, 07:39 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,304 times
Quote:
I just quoted Mrs. Obama and in college she was Michelle Robinson.
Yes, go read her college thesis. It is a racist rant.
I've read it. You plainly don't know what the word "racist" means.

Old 06-18-2014, 07:43 AM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
What stands out with this guy is he tried to protect the teenage girls who wanted to help him, fearing his attackers would turn on them. In both cases there were compassionate females trying to protect the victims but the crowd was emotional and violent.

Old 06-18-2014, 09:50 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
You have not read Michelle Obama's college transcripts and thesis, have you?
It would explain why Obama has set us back 50 years in race relations.
It is a time for revenge. The white man will become our slaves.
Michelle Obama goes ballistic in her racial hatred. First she demeans African-American saying they have a Black Inferiority Complex and are sabotaging her husband Barack Obama because he’s black.

She assumes every African American is a racist like she is and will automatically vote for Barack Obama because he is an African American.

{Watch} Michelle Obama why do you hate white people? |
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies