Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2014, 08:46 AM

3,147 posts, read 3,502,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I know you are speaking to another poster, but let me ask you a serious question. First let me preface it by saying I know not all non-combatants over there are killed because of this.

How do you view radical Muslims who kill in the name of Allah, then flee and hold up into schools, mosques, hospitals, etc.?
I view those people as scum. You know who I view as more scum? The people who think it is okay to kill 8 children to get one bad guy.... with the most technologically advanced weapons on the face of the Earth.

The sickening people are the ones who think, "They surrounded themselves with innocent people, ah screw it, lets kill them all so that this person can't harm innocent people." Not only is the concept stupid on it's face, it is evil.

If somebody murdered someone in pure daylight in Cincinnati, then ran into a school, would it be okay to bomb the school to prevent the murderer from harming innocent people??

If the "Boston Bombers" who were muslim terrorists, would have ran into a school or hospital in the Boston suburbs, would it be ok to bomb those locations? If not, why do our innocent civilians count, and not theirs?

Old 05-23-2014, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
bolded is completely irrelevant because two wrongs don't make a right.

I don't belong to the anti-all-Muslims crowd, but let's not make excuses for these radical Muslims.
Ugh, I am not standing up for extremists, or making excuses. And I am not saying two wrongs make a right.

It is obvious that I am making the point that the people in this thread would not stand for a foreign power doing what our government does to people in the middle east, especially if it was happening in America, duh.

Old 05-23-2014, 08:49 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
radical Muslim separatists are at it again, not Muslims. Do you say Christians are at it again when some KKK Christian does something horrible?
how about we compare body counts?

how about we compare the number of nations that are led by extreme religious nutcases?

how many KKKesk "christians"

how many muslims?

Until we all come to the realization that the Koran requires all Muslims to exterminate all humans who do not convert to islam, we will never deal with this issue. and non-mulims will continue to die in the thousands every single year

Old 05-23-2014, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by voiceofreazon View Post
I'd be interested to know where the 150,000 innocent non-combatants at the hands of the US figure comes from and how it was arrived at.
I already explained that there are multiple estimates from third-parties, and that is a low one, the U.S. government will not release those numbers for obvious reasons.

(In other words: google it)

Old 05-23-2014, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
how about we compare body counts?

how about we compare the number of nations that are led by extreme religious nutcases?

how many KKKesk "christians"

how many muslims?

Until we all come to the realization that the Koran requires all Muslims to exterminate all humans who do not convert to islam, we will never deal with this issue. and non-mulims will continue to die in the thousands every single year
Show me that quote from the Koran, please.

Old 05-23-2014, 08:55 AM

39,224 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander_Crews View Post
Ugh, I am not standing up for extremists, or making excuses. And I am not saying two wrongs make a right.

It is obvious that I am making the point that the people in this thread would not stand for a foreign power doing what our government does to people in the middle east, especially if it was happening in America, duh.
well, There Are No Front Lines in Modern Warfare. Innocent people always die because war is dirty.

The only solution is to bring troops back and let these radicals cancel each other out. duh.

Old 05-23-2014, 09:00 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,371,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander_Crews View Post
I already explained that there are multiple estimates from third-parties, and that is a low one, the U.S. government will not release those numbers for obvious reasons.

(In other words: google it)
In other words, you made a statement as fact and cannot back it up.

Old 05-23-2014, 09:03 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Let me know when you realize that that isn't true and almost all Muslims are non-violent people.

Old 05-23-2014, 09:56 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,038,209 times
The religion of peace.....

Old 05-23-2014, 10:06 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
radical Muslim separatists are at it again, not Muslims. Do you say Christians are at it again when some KKK Christian does something horrible?
Quote:
I never apologized for any violence. It only took the OP to create a incorrect title to generalize millions of people.
Oh please. How many Christian bashing posts have there been on City Data? You do realize it's not all Christians? You do realize that some Christians are more radical than others? But yet, you lefties have zero problems lumping them altogether. Remember that crazy guy with his baptist church? Lefties didn't separate Christians there. They didn't say, "some" or "radical" or "extremists", nope. They just said "Christians". So spare me your false intellect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies