Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 09:00 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Not from my experience. Blacks are much more harsh on other blacks. Do we really need to revisit the following, and like examples?

Black congressman stands by comment that Clarence Thomas is an ‘Uncle Tom’

Tell me where any U.S. Congressman has called a Black person a n*****.
Let me google that for you -- Allen West Plantation
Let me google that for you -- Herman Cain Plantation

If one politician calling one Black guy a de facto slave is offensive, what does that make two politicians calling 95% of voting Blacks de facto slaves?

But back on topic, if what's been presented is actually true, then that group has no business getting gov't funding. For some reason, I highly doubt that this is the full story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2014, 09:02 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
You're very wrong. Pets are just that...pets.

BTW, that list is pretty accurate. At least, IME.
It's complete BS. You might see these things because you WANT to see them and you most likely attribute inane harmless things to the way you want to see them.

Old 05-30-2014, 09:03 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Let me google that for you -- Allen West Plantation
Let me google that for you -- Herman Cain Plantation

If one politician calling one Black guy a de facto slave is offensive, what does that make two politicians calling 95% of voting Blacks de facto slaves?
I would call them correct. Remember blacks are allowed to be racists, even to their own people.

Old 05-30-2014, 10:00 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildOnions View Post
Perhaps the money would be better invested in writing a list of things that white people CAN do in the presence of black people.
^^^this^^…After reading the list , I had a bit of a revaluation, as well. These are all traits exhibited by simpering, patronizing, liberal , white apologists. The historical revisionists and pandering leftist college types. The lines are still drawn , very much , on color. These types just want to be on both sides of the line, equally, and they don't get it.

Old 05-30-2014, 10:34 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,535,936 times
There's now way this is true.

Old 05-30-2014, 03:06 PM

332 posts, read 344,355 times
It's the Daily Caller. Somehow, this isn't the whole story.

They get stuff wrong, and rarely if ever issue a retraction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies