Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 12:06 PM

26,543 posts, read 14,335,817 times

Advertisements

from an interview with alan colmes:

http://radio.foxnews.com/2014/05/21/...ampaign=buffer

i love this part:

"I don’t think it’s racially motivated. I do think people want to know because, be objective, you have somebody, his name is Barack Hussein Obama."

so, it's not racial but....... we should be suspicious of people whose names aren't "american" enough.

way to go doc.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:07 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,900,877 times
Cool, maybe Obama can flirt with honesty or competence one of these days.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:18 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,160,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
from an interview with alan colmes:

http://radio.foxnews.com/2014/05/21/...ampaign=buffer

i love this part:

"I don’t think it’s racially motivated. I do think people want to know because, be objective, you have somebody, his name is Barack Hussein Obama."

so, it's not racial but....... we should be suspicious of people whose names aren't "american" enough.

way to go doc.
He just helped the Democrats out. Alan Colmes just led him down the old racist republican trail. He let him expose himself. Yes i know Carson is black also.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Of course, he's trying to pin it on Dr. Ben Carson, and avoid mentioning that it was leftist drone Alan Colmes who brought up the subject, not Carson.
colmes asked the question, carson answered.

exactly how does that change the content of carson's answer?

if i was trying to "avoid mentioning that it was leftist drone Alan Colmes who brought up the subject" i probably would have avoided posting that it was from an alan colmes interview ( my first sentence ) and link to a transcript of the entire exchange.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:19 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,444,940 times
Wow, that's even more stupid. It's not that he was born in another country, which wasn't true, it is that his name is not common in the US.

I knew someone named sunshine...does that mean she was not a human being and a ray of light?

I love how people who are in love with him as a future presidential candidate are trying to backpedal what he actually said. Just like what was done with Cain, Santorum, and Bachmann when they were presidential hopefuls. That they are hopefuls right up to the time where they are shown to be a pathetic laughingstock to normal people.

It seems the more some people love and champion them in the public sphere...the more people realize what cranks they are. If these people just didn't put them on these shows where their idiocy was exposed they might actually make it farther along to the process of getting into office. Which is funny with Carson since he has zero experience in any office...compared to the "under-qualified" Obama with a number of years of experience.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:24 PM

10,582 posts, read 9,740,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
colmes asked the question, carson answered.

exactly how does that change the content of carson's answer?

if i was trying to "avoid mentioning that it was leftist drone Alan Colmes who brought up the subject" i probably would have avoided posting that it was from an alan colmes interview ( my first sentence ) and link to a transcript of the entire exchange.
I see the shucking, jiving, dodging, and twisting has commenced, right on schedule.

If we do a search in this forum, we'll probably find that little wreckingball has brought up the subject of the controversy over Obama's place of birth, more frequently than all Republicans and conservatives combined.

But no, he only does it to complain that other people are far too concerned with it.....

No doubt little wreckingball's handlers are pleased with him, though... which is the only thing that really counts.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:26 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,000,182 times
He's creeping mighty close to Uncle Tom territory.

Why doesn't he look at his own name? A man of African descent named Ben Carson.

He sure as heck doesn't look European to me. At least Obama's name reflects his heritage.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:29 PM

Quote:
I see the shucking, jiving, dodging, and twisting has commenced, right on schedule.
how is linking to a direct transcript of the exchange ( from fox news no less ) "shucking, jiving, dodging, and twisting"?

Quote:
If we do a search in this forum, we'll probably find that little wreckingball has brought up the subject of the controversy over Obama's place of birth, more frequently than all Republicans and conservatives combined.
more than likely i'd fall into second place behind "steve mcgarrett/britt reid/old army soldier/jesus christ superstar/et al". but, if you have time to research the numbers, i'd love to know the totals.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:31 PM

Quote:
No doubt little wreckingball's handlers are pleased with him,....
i am my own best evidence to your delusion.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:32 PM

10,582 posts, read 9,740,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Wow, that's even more stupid. It's not that he was born in another country, which wasn't true, it is that his name is not common in the US.

I knew someone named sunshine...does that mean she was not a human being and a ray of light?
Actually, this thread is even more indicative of just how desperate the leftists are getting.

Now they are trying to pretend that, since Carson mentioned the President's name, leftists now claim the name is the reason people believe the President was born somewhere else!

Can these people get any sillier?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies