Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2014, 01:45 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You are so uninformed, you really need to educate yourself and stop spreading lies. Anyone with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, and so forth are considered mentally ill because it has to do with the brain. Do you get it....mental and brain. They go together. What is disgraceful is that you think they all pose a threat and are volatile.
No, but the ones who have been violent in the past and are writing out long diatribes threatening to kill others with those who know them best saying they are most certainly capable of harming others probably are and should be evaluated.

Old 05-31-2014, 06:41 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,868,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
They're not ALL a threat, but some are indeed a threat.

If mental illness has to do with the brain, then Democrats are immune to it.
Democrats are herd animals.

Eat 'em!

Old 05-31-2014, 06:47 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
Looks like Daddy Crybaby is interested in more than just banning "assault" weapons. His kid was killed with a handgun.

Old 05-31-2014, 06:56 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Looks like Daddy Crybaby is interested in more than just banning "assault" weapons. His kid was killed with a handgun.
The media also ignored the kids killed with knives. Who blames the murder weapon for a murder? Oh yeah, this guy who is using his own dead son to advance his agenda.

Old 05-31-2014, 06:57 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapaport View Post
So because there were other victims father of a killed boy is a crybaby. Got it
No, you "don't got it" that's obvious.

He is putting his son in front of all the others that were killed, what gives him that right?

I feel for the loss of his son, but the other deaths are just as important...sorry you fail to see that...

Old 05-31-2014, 07:00 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The media also ignored the kids killed with knives. Who blames the murder weapon for a murder? Oh yeah, this guy who is using his own dead son to advance his agenda.
Yep, Daddy Crybaby is scum of the worst kind. I am betting he will soon be profiting off his dead son.

Old 05-31-2014, 09:10 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Yep, Daddy Crybaby is scum of the worst kind. I am betting he will soon be profiting off his dead son.
Yes....his grief is just a bit....profound ...for my take. I certainly am on board with pain of loss, and no parent should outlive their child, but his lunatic, raving demeanor loses respect as a father and as a man in my eyes. If he truly wishes to honor his son, save that broke down grief for OFF camera. Show your emotions, but also show control. Having had to hold the family together in times of profound grief, and having all the dirty jobs fall on my head, is no stranger to me. Few people saw me in an my moments of having lost it. Though I did...oh yes.
He further dishonors his son, his family and himself by exhibiting such out of control emotion for the camera. His son murdered 7 people. And he goes on a tirade? On the national stage? I don't get it, but, that's just me.

Old 05-31-2014, 12:44 PM

1,070 posts, read 739,680 times
He doesn't put his son in front of the others, at least I haven't heard the parents of other killed kids complaining about it. You don't have any right to do it, you didn't lose anybody like he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
No, you "don't got it" that's obvious.

He is putting his son in front of all the others that were killed, what gives him that right?

I feel for the loss of his son, but the other deaths are just as important...sorry you fail to see that...

Old 05-31-2014, 02:54 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapaport View Post
He doesn't put his son in front of the others, at least I haven't heard the parents of other killed kids complaining about it. You don't have any right to do it, you didn't lose anybody like he did.
Yes!!! You finally got it!!!! He is complaining and the other are NOT which is exactly why he is putting his child in front of the others....

Glad you are finally coming around!

Old 05-31-2014, 04:20 PM

1,070 posts, read 739,680 times
Ah, so if the other victims parent are not complaining he should not be either. Well, I'll wait for somebody to shoot your kid, let's see how you behave then

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yes!!! You finally got it!!!! He is complaining and the other are NOT which is exactly why he is putting his child in front of the others....

Glad you are finally coming around!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies