Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 05:58 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,443,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Holder: 'Too Many' People 'Irrationally Fear the New America That Is Emerging' | CNS News\

You mean the New America where we have to expect a lower stranded of loving?

The above is hilarious, but I can't tell whether it is a cluster of typos or a calculated sardonic pun.

Old 05-25-2014, 06:02 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I submit its holder and his co-conspirators that are fearful.
YEP ..... we still have too many people that believe in this country and respect the Constitution.
It's not going to be easy for them to shred it completely and they know that.

Separation of Powers is KEY - they will have a tough time getting around that.

Old 05-25-2014, 06:10 PM

31,897 posts, read 26,926,466 times
Another bougie, sidiy and high toned AA man preaching to the choir made up of the same about what "blacks" and or Americans ought to accept. Ironically how this almost always sounds like whatever schemes the liberal left/democrats have hatched.

Whatever laudable goals the NAACP began with it has long ceased to be relevant to much of the African American population. Those that do turn to the thing do so as sort of an emergency room for assistance with this or that problem such as hauling this or that local government into court over "discrimination".

African Americans by and large are tired of the Booker T. Washington attitude that often comes out of the NAACP. That is if they play by the roles and assimilate into white/democratic party values they too can pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

It also hasn't helped that local and or national NAACP offices and or leaders are seemingly involved in scandal on a routine basis.

The future of the NAACP - baltimoresun.com

Old 05-25-2014, 06:10 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
Quote:
Holder: 'Too Many' People 'Irrationally Fear the New America That Is Emerging' | CNS News

You mean the New America where kids are arrested for drawing a picture of a gun?

You mean the New America where kids are forced into a failing and failed schools to keep special interest happy?

You mean the New America where illegal immigrates are rewarded while legal immigrates are pushed to the back if they are even let in to begin with?

You mean the New America where our borders are still unsure yet those in Washington lie and say they are "More secure then they ever have been"?

You mean the New America where business are squeezed harder and harder by higher cost and miles of regulations?

You mean the New America where anyone who ask questions is labeled as a "racist"?

You mean the New America where we shut down Oil and Gas production but cause of a lizard might be inconvenienced?

You mean the New America where we have the highest corporate tax rate in the world, and we punish you bring money over seas into America?

You mean the New America where people are forced to buy a inferior product or service via moronic health care "reform"?

You mean the New America where we send 200 federal agents to confiscate cattle but we cant rescue 4 Americans who were left to die in Benghazi?

You mean the New America where we have the IRS targets people based on their views, denies its ever happens, only to attempt to destroy evidence?

You mean the New America where we illegal immigrates get better healthcare the veterans?

You mean the New America where we take out a loan from China and spend that money over seas via Foreign Aid?

You mean the New America where we waste 700,000,000,000$ dollars on a stimulus that was nothing more then paying back campaign donors?

You mean the New America where we waste 90,000,000,000$ dollars on green energy scams that were nothing more then a way to pay back campaign donors and radical environmentalist?

You mean the New America where we are called "Domestic Terrorist" "Hostage Takers"

You mean the New America where we can have our rights taken away and detained indefinably without charges, trial, or legal counsel?

You mean the New America where we stand up for our right to privacy and we called "potential terrorists"?

You mean the New America where we stand up for our Right To Keep And Bear Arms, and are called every name in the book?

You mean the New America that is less free, less safe, less prosperous then that of even 10 years ago?

Wow..When you look at the failures who could not dislike the "New America"?

America is like Coca Cola, dump the New version and go back to the Classic with better in every single way.
Your list is funny. Like "90,000,000,000$' on green energy scams. Or the 'lower standard of loving'.

I went to your link, and you do like to extrapolate.

Old 05-25-2014, 06:12 PM

1,142 posts, read 2,131,647 times
Gunlover I hate the new America. What I hate the most is that the Constitution no longer applies here and I agree with every statement you made. My only saving grace is that I'm closer to the end of life rather than the beginning at 62.
I couldn't imagine being 25 and thinking I have how many more years of living like this.
I hope the people that have trashed our country enjoy the fruits of their labor, I certainly do not.

Old 05-25-2014, 06:19 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ1252 View Post
Gunlover I hate the new America. What I hate the most is that the Constitution no longer applies here and I agree with every statement you made. My only saving grace is that I'm closer to the end of life rather than the beginning at 62.
I couldn't imagine being 25 and thinking I have how many more years of living like this.
I hope the people that have trashed our country enjoy the fruits of their labor, I certainly do not.
I'm a little surprised at your comment. I am (almost) 59, and I think America is quite a bit better than 'the old days'. My elderly mother (aged 86) also thinks the country is doing fine.

If one goes to DisneyWorld, for instance, you will see many families enjoying the park and each other. The world is not as bleak as you seem to think.

My nieces are young (ages 10 or so), and I think their future is exciting. Hardships? That is to be expected. It is part of life.

I will add that, as a lawyer, I think the Constitution is often being 'applied'. The problem is, of course, it is a rather vague document being applied to modern times. "Speech", for instance, is totally different from what the Framers thought it meant. Yet, the courts constantly look to the Constitution and try to interpret circumstances in light of its perceived meaning.

Old 05-25-2014, 06:47 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
No, he means the NEW AMERICA that's not just run by a bunch of old White men.

Ken
So that's it, I'd rather live in America that is run by competent people whatever their " color" may be.

Instead of buffoons like Obama, Holder AND Biden , Reid,Geithner. Aren't the last 3 "old WHITE men ????

Throw in Pelosi and Clinton in the old "White" lady group.

So much for your NEW weaker, inept failing America. No wonder why Putin is punking out this joke administration.

Old 05-25-2014, 06:49 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Welcome to Obamas fundamentally reshaped America where if you don't like you are racist!
Yes you are correct!!!

The Obamanots excuse for ALL Obama's many failures.

Old 05-25-2014, 06:55 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,015,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
If one goes to DisneyWorld, for instance, you will see many families enjoying the park and each other. The world is not as bleak as you seem to think.
The happiest place on earth... though never get stuck when they start the end parade because you are held prisoner until its over
I prefer Epcot myself. The mission space ride is awesome

Old 05-25-2014, 07:11 PM

155 posts, read 89,608 times
Quote:
Holder: 'Too Many' People 'Irrationally Fear the New America That Is Emerging' | CNS News

You mean the New America where kids are arrested for drawing a picture of a gun?

You mean the New America where kids are forced into a failing and failed schools to keep special interest happy?

You mean the New America where illegal immigrates are rewarded while legal immigrates are pushed to the back if they are even let in to begin with?

You mean the New America where our borders are still unsure yet those in Washington lie and say they are "More secure then they ever have been"?

You mean the New America where business are squeezed harder and harder by higher cost and miles of regulations?

You mean the New America where anyone who ask questions is labeled as a "racist"?

You mean the New America where we shut down Oil and Gas production but cause of a lizard might be inconvenienced?

You mean the New America where we have the highest corporate tax rate in the world, and we punish you bring money over seas into America?

You mean the New America where people are forced to buy a inferior product or service via moronic health care "reform"?

You mean the New America where we send 200 federal agents to confiscate cattle but we cant rescue 4 Americans who were left to die in Benghazi?

You mean the New America where we have the IRS targets people based on their views, denies its ever happens, only to attempt to destroy evidence?

You mean the New America where we illegal immigrates get better healthcare the veterans?

You mean the New America where we take out a loan from China and spend that money over seas via Foreign Aid?

You mean the New America where we waste 700,000,000,000$ dollars on a stimulus that was nothing more then paying back campaign donors?

You mean the New America where we waste 90,000,000,000$ dollars on green energy scams that were nothing more then a way to pay back campaign donors and radical environmentalist?

You mean the New America where we are called "Domestic Terrorist" "Hostage Takers"

You mean the New America where we can have our rights taken away and detained indefinably without charges, trial, or legal counsel?

You mean the New America where we stand up for our right to privacy and we called "potential terrorists"?

You mean the New America where we stand up for our Right To Keep And Bear Arms, and are called every name in the book?

You mean the New America that is less free, less safe, less prosperous then that of even 10 years ago?

Wow..When you look at the failures who could not dislike the "New America"?

America is like Coca Cola, dump the New version and go back to the Classic with better in every single way.
Yup, that's the one they are referring to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies