Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2014, 06:19 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uglymutt View Post
I AM a Democrat, and I agree with this. He should have bought a pair of Tony Lamas and stood on the 'pukes necks those first two years. Seeking consensus with republicans is a fool's errand so in that regard, Obama has definitely been a fool but I'd never EVER vote for a republican.
" He should have bought a pair of Tony Lamas and stood on the 'pukes necks those first two years. Seeking consensus with republicans is a fool's errand..."

Yeah, the hell with the rule of law. We should just abandon Congress and let O do whatever he wants.

"pukes" Just another immature poster who has to resorts to juvenile name calling because he doesn't get his way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2014, 06:29 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,953,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uglymutt View Post
I AM a Democrat, and I agree with this. He should have bought a pair of Tony Lamas and stood on the 'pukes necks those first two years. Seeking consensus with republicans is a fool's errand so in that regard, Obama has definitely been a fool but I'd never EVER vote for a republican.
What is it about the Debtocrats that makes you a rubber stamp for them?

Old 06-01-2014, 10:39 AM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
What is it about the Debtocrats that makes you a rubber stamp for them?
I am just guessing here but the OP is big on entitlements since he/she lives off them or unions so they can drain the life blood from corporations or tax payers.

Old 06-01-2014, 10:53 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract, empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya . Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What Obama isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.
An entire post on whether Obama is black or white and you accuse us of playing the race card. We rarely have to; the right does it so well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
I can't agree with you on Obama being worthless.
He is a tool!

He is exactly what the communists (and some say Muslims) needed to advance their agenda.

Obama was groomed from an early age and through 'affirmative action' and crooked politics (Chicago) became 'their' (communists) Manchurian Candidate.

It was a time ripe for the pickin.

For years the country had been programed to accept that whitey was and always had been racists!

America would not turn down the chance to 'prove' that they were no longer of that mind set!

Obama became The opportunity to stand up and show everyone that White folks would vote for a Black Man, a Black President and that "White folks were no longer racists"!

Obama became the Black Messiah that saved White America from their guilt!

With the First Black Man in the White House .. No one, (Not even Congress or the Supremes) would ever question whatever the First Black President would do!

Former Radical Eric Holder as AG .. no problem!
Valerie Jarret , puppet master and born Iranian as White House Advisor .. no problem!

The entire administration packed with Radicals .. no problem.

I don't have to paint you any pictures on the number of laws changed/ignored/broken under this administration, it is enough to know that 'No Matter What' The First Black President decides .. we will not question him because he is Black and .. "White America is No Longer Racists"!

It was a plan put together long ago and masterfully executed.

"The First Black President .. Cannot Fail"

(As a half and half myself I can't be called a racist .. only an Uncle Tom which I accept with Great Pride)
Anyone that believes Obama is a communist is a fool. He's a slave to his corporate masters just like all the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Why does it always go to the Race Card? President Obama most level minded people hold performance over race. Race is just a way from diverting the issue.

The Obama polices have not worked and all of the bail outs have resulted in less than satisfactory results.
See below. And above, for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Conservatives love to play the race card...

Old 06-04-2014, 11:13 PM

5,800 posts, read 6,567,920 times
When it comes to playing the race card, Obama, Holder and his enablers/protectors at the NYT and other liberal media behemoths have no peer; what's the point of making it mandatory that auto dealers must ask all prospective buyers for their race and ethnic status when they shop for a car thanks to the CPFB, another worthless government entity?

In nobody else's realm of reality does the race of any autobuyer or homebuyer matter, unless you're a Democrat.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:14 PM

1,825 posts, read 1,419,059 times
Yes because the first place I go to see what democrats are really thinking is the weekly standard.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:16 PM

6,573 posts, read 6,740,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv101 View Post
When it comes to playing the race card, Obama, Holder and his enablers/protectors at the NYT and other liberal media behemoths have no peer; what's the point of making it mandatory that auto dealers must ask all prospective buyers for their race and ethnic status when they shop for a car thanks to the CPFB, another worthless government entity?

In nobody else's realm of reality does the race of any autobuyer or homebuyer matter, unless you're a Democrat.
Lol, for real ? My car is 11 years old so I have not been into an auto dealer recently.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:21 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,741,572 times
The emperor wears no clothes, Now the masses who voted for him or gave him the benefit of the doubt are seeing this.....

Old 06-04-2014, 11:55 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Even Feinstein was slightly critical of Obama over his releasing of the terrorists -- and she's normally quite a boot-licker sycophant.

Old 06-05-2014, 06:48 AM

1,735 posts, read 1,769,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egbert View Post
Yes because the first place I go to see what democrats are really thinking is the weekly standard.
But the video isn't from the Weekly Standard. It's from CNN.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies