Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2014, 02:22 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,338,017 times

Advertisements

If the emails that connect Obama to the suppression of conservative voters in the last election through the IRS are found, would you support his impeachment?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2014, 02:23 PM

1,989 posts, read 2,537,124 times
No impeaching Presidents is bad for the country. Even if I don't agree with the President.

Talk is cheap.

Old 06-20-2014, 02:27 PM

4,873 posts, read 3,604,595 times
I would support impeaching Obama if any of the hyperbolic fantasies of the howling eccentrics we call the Republican party were even half-true. But since they are fantasies, it's sort of a moot point. I mean, if the Republicans were at all right about Obama, we wouldn't have the power to impeach His High Holiness of the Mecca-Marx anyway.

Old 06-20-2014, 02:29 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,882,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
If the emails that connect Obama to the suppression of conservative voters in the last election through the IRS are found, would you support his impeachment?

I truly believe that even if Obama did far more egregious things than that his contingent would give him a pass. They care not of the consequences. They are a mentally weak people guided by a shallow philosophy, and Hussein is their chief philosopher. They hold him up on a pedestal. They weep for him. They are often losers who have never accomplished anything in life, so he gives them hope by his words..not by his actions. Telling people what they want to hear, though it produces nothing and helps nobody, is what these people live for. They are void of emotional intelligence and common sense, shielded by academia and their liberal enclaves. They will call an electrician who makes well into six figures and owns his own company worth millions "uneducated", yet they will call a person who never got their hands dirty and thus has no common sense "educated" if that person has a liberal arts degree with a 100k in debt and nothing to show for it. They are strange people.

Old 06-20-2014, 02:31 PM

288 posts, read 350,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
No impeaching Presidents is bad for the country. Even if I don't agree with the President.

Talk is cheap.

I agree. Impeachment bad for the country...corruption is peachy for the country.

One would really think that even liberals could expect and demand better for this country than what these scandals (one after another) are doing to their/our country.

Tb

15,355 posts, read 12,657,698 times
it's almost over... trying to impeach him would hurt the GOP

4,130 posts, read 4,462,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMiller View Post
I would support impeaching Obama if any of the hyperbolic fantasies of the howling eccentrics we call the Republican party were even half-true. But since they are fantasies, it's sort of a moot point. I mean, if the Republicans were at all right about Obama, we wouldn't have the power to impeach His High Holiness of the Mecca-Marx anyway.
Pretty much. If there is actual evidence of wrong doing go after him.

If it's another fantasy of alluded to conspiracies and lacks any evidence...then how can any sane and rational person support it?

Old 06-20-2014, 02:32 PM

4,156 posts, read 4,177,644 times
What is impeachment going to accomplish? We need real change, not just change of players who will play the same game

Old 06-20-2014, 02:33 PM

4,873 posts, read 3,604,595 times
If Ron Paul poisoned people for money, would you support him being imprisoned?

Old 06-20-2014, 02:35 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times
His pom pon squad would cheer it if he were linked to using the government to attack his political opponents.

As for me, I don't need any e-mails to consider impeachment. He deserves it already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies