Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2014, 08:10 PM

15,084 posts, read 14,249,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookb4youcross View Post
So how much do you get paid for shilling for whoever you're shilling for?
How much do YOU get paid for vociferously denying that the planet is warming up?

Old 05-30-2014, 08:12 PM

33,494 posts, read 36,972,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookb4youcross View Post
Are you anti economy? We can't keep shipping jobs overseas just because of you Eco-liars.
How do you figure that I'm anti economy? My province is one of the few places in North America that has a carbon tax, and it's economy is out performing the rest of Canada, plus it has decreased the income taxes I pay....Carbon tax is not the boogy man that Fox news and the fossil fuel companies tell you it is...They are flat out lying to you.
B.C. carbon tax showing positive results - The Globe and Mail

Old 05-30-2014, 10:10 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,622,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Many of us have posted reams of evidence of AGW including me, and you know it.
no, what you are posting is the same thing you accuse us skeptics of posting, blog entries, articles etc. and maybe you know how science is supposed to work, but the alarmists are not working that way. as i said they start with a conclusion and go from there, and that is wrong.

Old 05-30-2014, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
no, what you are posting is the same thing you accuse us skeptics of posting, blog entries, articles etc. and maybe you know how science is supposed to work, but the alarmists are not working that way. as i said they start with a conclusion and go from there, and that is wrong.
Bull....I've posted this several times and if you deniers are to lazy to scroll down to the references at the bottom of the page, who's fault is that? Climate Change: Evidence

You can find links to more journals here... Wiley Online Library: Titles By Subject page

By the way if you do not know that the scientific method is self correcting then you don't know how it works at all.

Old 05-31-2014, 12:17 AM

31,828 posts, read 14,805,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post

I've come to a conclusion that I don't care what anyone has to say about anything. I'm going to believe what I what to believe. And I believe that humans have done great damage to this planet and continue to do so because we are too arrogant to acknowledge it and admit our fault.

Old 05-31-2014, 12:21 AM

24,488 posts, read 40,983,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post
This 'denier conspiracy website' didn't write this article; they reposted the article from the WSJ.
To be clear, it's an opinion piece. Not a news report.

Old 05-31-2014, 12:29 AM

6,515 posts, read 6,658,754 times
I'm amazed that there are really posters out here who believe this hoax....most of the frauds in government who want more taxes & the education cartel who want more grants don't believe in global warming any more than they do that the moon is made of cheese. It's such an obvious, classic, flimflam......chicken little situation.

Old 05-31-2014, 12:38 AM

31,828 posts, read 14,805,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
I'm amazed that there are really posters out here who believe this hoax....most of the frauds in government who want more taxes & the education cartel who want more grants don't believe in global warming any more than they do that the moon is made of cheese. It's such an obvious, classic, flimflam......chicken little situation.
Hoax, no hoax....whatever. We have a responsibility to take care of our planet for future generations. I will do my part, will you. Probably not. You know what, it's not about government or education.

Old 05-31-2014, 12:39 AM

24,488 posts, read 40,983,168 times
Quote:
Why are you amazed? There are many more who believe in the hoax presented by the frauds in church. People will believe anything.

Old 05-31-2014, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Oh my, whatever did I do with that tinfoil hat?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies