Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2014, 03:28 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Only a right-winger would brag about paying for sex. You really got him there .
I don't pay them to come. I pay them to leave.

Old 05-30-2014, 03:29 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,461,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Sounds like a business that doesn't want to be in business for much longer if they can't understand how to follow the law.
They violated no laws.

Old 05-30-2014, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Yeah, so??
you attempted to address me. I ask the questions here.

Old 05-30-2014, 03:32 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
I don't pay them to come. I pay them to leave.
You pay them for sex. Typical beta move common amongst overcompensating right-wingers.

Old 05-30-2014, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Whatever you say, guy-who-has-pay-for-sex. There's a term for that, very popular with the kids. Typical beta move common amongst overcompensating right-wingers.
you are contradicting yourself. I choose to pay for sex. like this couple can choose to eat a meal wherever they want.

Old 05-30-2014, 03:34 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,034,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Ignorance such as yours deserves a response to others who are not so ignorant. Jim Crow and slavery was big government depriving the right of association to individuals of color. Today it is the Democrat's who attack the right of association and propose policies that discriminate based on color. It is only the USSC that ended quotas.

Now they have shifted to being sexist. Single men need to buy maternity coverage and if someone complains about it they are warring on women. It's a joke. Democrats propose racist and sexist policies and then call the other side racist when they oppose those policies.

There were both racist and non-racist reasons to vote against the CRA of 1964. Goldwater's vote was based on constitutional concerns and the rights of businesses.

When did anyone last propose either pro-male or pro-white legislation? I won't hold my breath waiting for the answer.

The Southern Strategy is a myth propagated by the liberal media.
So... the south just "magically" turned Republican? Right...

There are only 2 explanations as to why the south is now Republican dominated vs. being Democrat dominated as it was before:

1) The politics changed: The "Southern Strategy" - as much as you hate it - is proof enough of this. Basically, the Republicans picked up the racism and hatred of "them" (gays, blacks, people of other colors, religions, etc.) and used it to their advantage, while the Democrats wandered off and found a different power base (unions, the poor, etc.) Again, keep in mind that I don't really support either party, but facts are facts.

2) The South changed: If this were true, we're to believe that the part of the nation that was most divided and opposed to integration and tolerance of others is now somehow the part of the nation that most *supports* tolerance, integration, and so forth.

I think we know full well that the answer is #1, not #2... or we wouldn't be talking on a thread about some bigoted clown in Texas - a solidly Republican state - throwing "****" out of his restaurant while taking sick pride in his ignorant bigotry.

Old 05-30-2014, 03:36 PM

Quote:
You pay them for sex. Typical beta move common amongst overcompensating right-wingers.
name a single man that hasn't paid for sex. in one way or another, all men do. dating is merely prostitution.

Old 05-30-2014, 03:36 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,034,396 times
Quote:
you posted no facts. you simply used a racial slur, and hid behind a facade of liberalism. that's what the territory of maryland will do to you. smile, you're on the MD police department's candid camera.
The facts regarding an idiotic bigot were in the article that we're talking about... the rest is some people with reading comprehension problems and axes to grind ignoring everything I wrote and giving me a hard time because I refuse to heap praise upon bigots, even if his actions are technically legal.

Old 05-30-2014, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
The facts regarding an idiotic bigot were in the article that we're talking about... the rest is some people with reading comprehension problems and axes to grind ignoring everything I wrote and giving me a hard time because I refuse to heap praise upon bigots, even if his actions are technically legal.
I bow to the classic liberal argument of . there is just no coming back from .

Old 05-30-2014, 03:40 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
Quote:
name a single man that hasn't paid for sex. in one way or another, all men do. dating is merely prostitution.
Is this how you rationalize having to pay strippers for sex? It is, isn't it?

Anyway, we'll discuss right-wing sexism some other time. Let's stick to the current topic, right-wing homophobia. Would you be cool with a restaurant having separate water fountains for "Teh Gays"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies