Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 08:03 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,414,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Been there done that.

I think an am more of a separatist than a racist.
I think bigot is more appropriate.

Old 05-30-2014, 08:03 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
That was because of the NBA.....not the government.

I think the NBA would give me a pass.
Do you pay taxes to the NBA? Live by their laws?

Old 05-30-2014, 08:04 PM

10,087 posts, read 5,732,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Ah yes, bigotry and intolerance. The greatest traditional American right.
Funny how the talk is all about equal rights for gays, but the reality is the push is to have gay rights trump everyone else's. The restaurant owner better not give Billy Joe a steak that weighs a fraction of an ounce more than the gay customer's steak at the same price. That's discrimination!

Old 05-30-2014, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
What was his sin? Not willing to allow a homosexual act to take place in his restaurant?
No proof there was a 'homosexual act' committed in his restaurant.
I mean, he has to cover for his daughter, right? Especially after hanging her out to dry over how to handle said homosexual act. (are two people's thighs touching a sexual act?) In crowded restaurant conditions, my thigh has touched the thigh of the person sitting next to me. Guess I'm a who re!

He can prove it, so he says. Just doesn't want to provide the proof. In other words, he's lying.

His worst sin is raising such a daughter!

Old 05-30-2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Funny how the talk is all about equal rights for gays, but the reality is the push is to have gay rights trump everyone else's. The restaurant owner better not give Billy Joe a steak that weighs a fraction of an ounce more than the gay customer's steak at the same price. That's discrimination!
Jeff, you are way off base.

Old 05-30-2014, 08:35 PM

10,087 posts, read 5,732,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
No proof there was a 'homosexual act' committed in his restaurant.
I mean, he has to cover for his daughter, right? Especially after hanging her out to dry over how to handle said homosexual act. (are two people's thighs touching a sexual act?) In crowded restaurant conditions, my thigh has touched the thigh of the person sitting next to me. Guess I'm a who re!

He can prove it, so he says. Just doesn't want to provide the proof. In other words, he's lying.

His worst sin is raising such a daughter!
My bad, I thought it was that they were rubbing each other's legs. I agree that is a ridiculous reason to ask them to leave, and using the F word was completely disgusting and wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies