Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2014, 04:52 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post

The only reason anyone outside San Fransicko knows his name is because some crazy political opponent who ate too many Twinkies killed the man.

His death had nothing to with homosexuality - it was because some San Francisco supervisors didn't want to let Twinkie Man back on the board.
More "History According to Harrier".

Old 06-01-2014, 05:02 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
No different today than the days of Sodom.. perversion is in today and many people have joined in that camp including straight people. Nothing new under the sun.

In the days of Sodom , all people were perverted. No morality was left.

Old 06-01-2014, 05:06 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
More "History According to Harrier".

What is the problem - do you have a problem with the truth?

White wanted his job back and Milk, Moscone, and Willie Brown played politics and didn't let him back on the board.

That is not a legitimate reason to kill someone, nor is eating too many Twinkies, but politics was the triggering factor to White's rage - not Harvey Milk's sexual preference.

How come so may San Francisco politicians at that time had such mundane names?

White, Brown, Milk.

Even Jim Jones and Congressman Leo Ryan(both from San Francisco) had bland names.

Only Moscone and Diane Feinstein had some relatively interesting monikers.

Yes, Harrier knows that Jim Jones was not a politician - spare him the lecture.

Old 06-01-2014, 05:10 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,033,677 times
Quote:
Nope, but you haven't posted any, so there you go.

Old 06-01-2014, 05:14 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You are very confused. The law had noting to do with sin. Sin is still sin. Jesus didn't "change his mind" as some are accusing Christians as saying.

But I'm done here. There isn't much more I can say. You won't understand, you refuse to understand, and you reject the existence of God (which is why you cannot understand).

I'm wasting my time.
I reject man-made religious dogma; it is the antithesis of everything Jesus taught. And fundamentalist Christians are more interested in forcing everyone to follow their man-made dogma than they are in following his teachings.

Gays are being accepted into society by overwhelming numbers these days. People are rejecting your hate-filled dogma. I view that as a very good thing.

Old 06-01-2014, 05:15 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Nope, but you haven't posted any, so there you go.
Harrier posted that Twinkie Man killed Milk and Moscone because of rage caused by politics, not because Milk was a homosexual.

Whether you like it or not, that is a fact, and the truth.

Old 06-01-2014, 05:15 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,526,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No different today than the days of Sodom..
It's always "no different than the days of Sodom and Gomorrah." Get another gig. This one is old and tired.
Quote:
perversion is in today and many people have joined in that camp including straight people. Nothing new under the sun.

I don't subscribe to your perverted notion of morality.

Old 06-01-2014, 05:22 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
In your honor I'm going to stock up Harvey Milk stamps. You've inspired me. I'll be making a special trip to the post office.

Pity I don't know any uber-conservative, anti-gay types who would get all offended if I sent them a card with a Harvey Milk stamp on it. Someone who would run after the letter carrier saying, "Take this back!! There's a gay man on the stamp!"

That would be fun.

Old 06-01-2014, 05:25 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No different today than the days of Sodom.. perversion is in today and many people have joined in that camp including straight people. Nothing new under the sun.

Wait...what? Isn't this yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova
I was 5 years old and walked to school by myself. We all did. We were told not to get into a strangers car or take candy.
A child has to walk home from school. I don't know what it is to ride a school bus.

This world is going crazy.Anyone else notice?

Anyone notice the moral decline of today. Bad language, filthy tv jokes.. They have more sexual content on tv than ever and no one is screaming about it...the garbage that is out there today.. the drugs, and moral decline everywhere.. That is overlooked..... bad is glorified today and no one stands up against it .. but we have kids who are suspended for using their finger as a gun..Society will swallow a camel and strain a gnat. No common sense
So, which is it? The moral decine of today is worse than Sodom, or no different from the days of Sodom? Make up your mind.

Old 06-01-2014, 05:30 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Wait...what? Isn't this yours?

So, which is it? The moral decine of today is worse than Sodom, or no different from the days of Sodom? Make up your mind.
We at one time had some morality in the United States or maybe you are too young to know there was morality. We are in moral decline as gays pursue gay marriage and gay stamps. Homosexuality is a perverted act . We are headed back to the days of Sodom as society glorifies the perverted act of homosexuality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies