Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2014, 04:18 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Good for you, you didn't make any mistakes, or just get unlucky. And while I could have just had my twins aborted....while I am pro choice its not a option for me.

I DO understand not helping greedy people. People that want to leech off society. FAR more then you might suspect. But I know that the majority of folks arent like that.

You cant seem to understand that as you have simply branded them ALL because of a few.
Oh and believe me, I made mistakes. I just didn't expect someone else to pay to correct them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2014, 04:18 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
The same as you lefties branded people who busted their butts, working their way up the ladder or "building that". The lessen to learn for you lefties, don't spew venom especially when you don't have a clue what you are talking about, don't buy into a politician who knows you don't and then not expect it to come flying back at you.
You mean like me? But which one am I, a lefty, or someone who has worked hard to get where I am. Cause I really qualify for both labels.

Quote:
Really? the people I know think the world revolves around them. One girl, offered a job and her restrictions on time was ridiculous. She doesn't want a job. Why would she? She knows there are SLAVES of all colors out there working and paying her way. White trash! Then there is her white trash boyfriend who also gets welfare and they couldn't care less that the SLAVES are out there giving up money they could use for their own kids but instead having to pay to support them and their illegitimate kids. They disgust me.
Nice, you have labeled a entire group because of her. You're such a rational and intelligent person I see.

I was very young, I collected welfare, and ALSO had restrictions on time revolving around bus schedules, and I could only work for 4 months til I shipped off to boot camp. Would you have said the same about me?

Oh yes, im such a slave. I work hard, pay taxes...yup big ol slave.

Sorry but comparing slavery to taxes is incredibly foolish. Try and have a realistic debate please.

Old 06-06-2014, 04:21 PM

Quote:
You mean like me? But which one am I, a lefty, or someone who has worked hard to get where I am. Cause I really qualify for both labels.

Nice, you have labeled a entire group because of her. You're such a rational and intelligent person I see.

I was very young, I collected welfare, and ALSO had restrictions on time revolving around bus schedules, and I could only work for 4 months til I shipped off to boot camp. Would you have said the same about me?

Oh yes, im such a slave. I work hard, pay taxes...yup big ol slave.

Sorry but comparing slavery to taxes is incredibly foolish. Try and have a realistic debate please.
And you labeled an entire group of people based on "because Obama and liberal media said so.

Old 06-06-2014, 04:25 PM

Quote:

Debt slavery one which many people choose to be. Others based on the simple fact that they work. They owe money to the government based on what they make. For people to ASSume that paying higher taxes is the answer to all society ills and to force half the nation to pay for the other half via government confiscation of money earned is slavery.

21st century, modern version of slavery

Old 06-06-2014, 04:29 PM

Quote:
And you labeled an entire group of people based on "because Obama and liberal media said so.
Which group did I label exactly?

And which liberal media do you think I listen to exactly?

Oddly enough my morning commute only has Rush to listen to, so I probably hear more from him then anyone else. LOL.

Old 06-06-2014, 04:34 PM

Quote:

Oddly enough my morning commute only has Rush to listen to, so I probably hear more from him then anyone else. LOL.
Yea denial Surprise!.. no wonder lefties love Obama. And ps, I don't listen to Rush.

Old 06-06-2014, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Yea denial Surprise!.. no wonder lefties love Obama. And ps, I don't listen to Rush.
And yet....you didn't answer my question. I also said nothing about you listening to rush.

Your entire post is what? avoidance?

Old 06-06-2014, 06:54 PM

Quote:
And yet....you didn't answer my question. I also said nothing about you listening to rush.

Your entire post is what? avoidance?
I didn't say you did say I listened to Rush. I simply "stated" I didn't listen to Rush. Wow

Old 06-06-2014, 06:57 PM

Quote:

You collected welfare because you were young and had a child you couldn't support so you expected other people to support him/her. Then you are now working and paying taxes. So what label do you think you earned?

Old 06-06-2014, 09:15 PM

Quote:
You collected welfare because you were young and had a child you couldn't support so you expected other people to support him/her. Then you are now working and paying taxes. So what label do you think you earned?
I don't know you tell me, you seem to be on a roll, I mean personal attacks, suggestions that killing cities of leftist is ok.

All you are doing is showing what sort of person you are. Please continue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies