Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2014, 10:06 AM

2,025 posts, read 4,176,333 times

Advertisements

It's so cute that Obots tell everyone to pack up and move to Russia every time their idol is critisized and compared unfavorably to the Russian strongman.

Would the Obots say the same about Bush? "He's majorly flawed but at least he's American". I hardly think so. The obots were the crowd from the 60's who got all indignant when the mood was "American love it or leave it" We don't want to leave it, but we sure do need to change it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2014, 10:08 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
It's so cute that the RWNJs prefer Putin to Obama. I mean, Obama is majorly flawed, but at least he's like American majorly flawed and is on our side.

Why don't you move to Russia?
Sounds like they prefer a leader who poisons his enemies and the press who speak out against him.
Well, at least that would get rid of FOX News.....

Old 06-07-2014, 10:16 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
It's so cute that the RWNJs prefer Putin to Obama. I mean, Obama is majorly flawed, but at least he's like American majorly flawed and is on our side.

Why don't you move to Russia?
Well I suppose we can all lie to ourselves. Okay here goes.
Obama is a super tough guy and no way does a puny 9th degree blackbelt stand a chance against a man even the Incredible Hulk would be afraid of. How was that? Keep in mind it was an Obamabot who started a thread insinuating that somehow Putin is intimidated by Obama.
The reality is that neither individual is particularly worthy of any respect.

Old 06-07-2014, 10:55 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Obama vows to defend freedom in Europe, support democratic movements worldwide - The Washington Post

“Our free nations will stand united so that further Russian provocations will only mean more isolation and costs for Russia, we refuse to allow the dark tactics of the 20th century to define the 21st.” -Obreezey

Obreezey is calling Russia a geo-political opponent.

U.S. announces $1 billion program to boost military presence in Eastern Europe - The Washington Post

Obreezey says we need to spend more money to check Russia's threat to our political allies. (geo-politics)!!!

Obreezey has clearly flip flopped on Russia not being a geo-political adversary.

Question for Obama: What do you think of Romney’s “Russia is our top geopolitical foe” comment now? « Hot Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
I'm not following. What's an Obreezy?
That is okay, most elderly people have a hard time keeping up with trends.

Obreezey is Obama's nickname. I know Obama supporters that call him Obreezey affectionately. I have students that support him and call him Obreezey. It is part of his coolness - the primary reason he was elected President. Plus he is part Irish, so maybe it is O'Breezey?

Jon Karl to WH: Is Anybody Going to Buy Health Care Because Barack O' Breezy Tells Them To? - YouTube

Old 06-07-2014, 11:02 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,052,833 times
Quote:
It's even harder when they don't live in the US.

Old 06-07-2014, 12:21 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:

Obreezey is Obama's nickname. I know Obama supporters that call him Obreezey affectionately. I have students that support him and call him Obreezey. It is part of his coolness - the primary reason he was elected President. Plus he is part Irish, so maybe it is O'Breezey?

Jon Karl to WH: Is Anybody Going to Buy Health Care Because Barack O' Breezy Tells Them To? - YouTube
You have students that [sic] support him? You're a teacher?
That's a shame.
Please tell me you don't teach English.

Old 06-07-2014, 12:34 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,803,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Your admiration for Putin is admirable.

Your disdain for the president is quaint.

He called Putin a scumbag and a thug.
Do you think these are terms of endearment?

Old 06-07-2014, 12:45 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
He called Putin a scumbag and a thug.
Do you think these are terms of endearment?
You have to understand. To Obama groupies unless every word uttered about Obama is in the form of awe and submission to Obama's greatness then you are evil.

Old 06-07-2014, 01:07 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Agreed. The man is a thug. Nothing more nothing less. A respectable title does not change the fact.
The same is true of Obama. He is unworthy of praise. He is an unaccomplished lawyer turned politician. That is the extent of his life. Calling him president doesn't change who or what he is.
I can respect that opinion.

Old 06-07-2014, 01:27 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,817,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Agreed. The man is a thug. Nothing more nothing less. A respectable title does not change the fact.
The same is true of Obama. He is unworthy of praise. He is an unaccomplished lawyer turned politician. That is the extent of his life. Calling him president doesn't change who or what he is.
Interesting. Putin is also a lawyer, former KGB turned politician.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies