Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2014, 08:19 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,868,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Hillary is someone who rode her husbands coat tails into politics and continues to rely upon his popularity. She has the personality of that bird in a cage that never stops screeching. When the pressure was on her she folded like tissue paper in a wind. I can honestly think of no redeeming qualities. Add to this her habit of lying. She may very well be the only person in politics who lies more than Obama and is worse at it than Obama. You would think for someone who lies so much that she would gain some skill at it.
She's never played the "stupid card".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2014, 08:19 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Wow!! Heads started exploding two days before the interview, and they are still exploding after it. Maybe I should have watched it just for the giggles .

Old 06-10-2014, 08:23 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,039,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I'm looking forward to it. I saw a preview of it and it looks good. I can't wait till she becomes president. What we need is strong woman to lead this country.
But it really shouldn't be about gender. It should be about the best PERSON to lead the country.

Old 06-10-2014, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbe View Post
But it really shouldn't be about gender. It should be about the best PERSON to lead the country.
In our society, appearances are everything!

A federal judge once ruled that: The appearance of court wrongdoing is far, far worse than actual wrongdoing.

Old 06-10-2014, 08:32 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
How quickly we forget. The impeachment cost the Clinton's a lot of money in legal fees.
Surely to Jesus you don't actually believe what you write, right????

Yes, there were legal costs. But there was also the post-Presidential multi-million dollar cash flow that every President enjoys. Why did you not mention that? Shall I take a guess?

When can we expect you folks to come down off of Slobber Mountainâ„¢ and join the rest of us down here in the world of logic and reality???

Old 06-10-2014, 08:32 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,039,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
They STILL live rent free. The mortgage on the house they live in NY is paid by the Secret Service.
Don't forget the Clintons absconded with White House property valued in the tens of millions.

Dead broke? I don't think so.

Old 06-10-2014, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
In our society, appearances are everything!

A federal judge once ruled that: The appearance of court wrongdoing is far, far worse than actual wrongdoing.
Wasn't it Hillary Clinton who said, "80% of getting elected is just showing up"?

Old 06-10-2014, 08:39 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
I really feel sorry for the liberals on this thread. Seriously....how low does one have to go to ruthlessly defend Hillary Clinton's specious claims of being "dead broke" when they left the White House??? ESPECIALLY in light of the many millions of dollars that they knew they were going to make through book sales....speaking fees....etc?

How low, liberals?

Old 06-10-2014, 08:46 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I really feel sorry for the liberals on this thread. Seriously....how low does one have to go to ruthlessly defend Hillary Clinton's specious claims of being "dead broke" when they left the White House??? ESPECIALLY in light of the many millions of dollars that they knew they were going to make through book sales....speaking fees....etc?

How low, liberals?
Hilarious.

When they left the White House, their debts exceeded their assets. That they anticipated paying off those debts within a few years does not mean that they weren't "broke" when they left the White House.

Speaking the truth isn't "low".

Old 06-10-2014, 09:05 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,882,304 times
I tend to believe Killary and Billary are broke. Look at the way she dresses, surely she is homeless.. She looks more like a hobo than a government suck...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies