Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 07:47 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Really! and right now we have a ignorant fool running this Country, and know what most people don't give a damn period?

I know many women who do not like her, and believe she would not be good at running the Country. Highly intelligent women who can't be bought or brainwash. And have decent occupations making decent money.

Frankly many people I know don't trust a Clinton Period, and that is their right and your right to believe in her. Seeing her in action I don't trust her and that is my right.
Ok. Well now I feel the need to point out that many women DO like her and believe she would be QUITE good at running the country. Highly intelligent women who can't be bought or 'brainwash'.

That is my right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2014, 07:49 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,417,223 times
It seems like she's always under fire for lying...

Clinton admits error over gunfire claim - RTÉ News

Old 06-11-2014, 07:51 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longford View Post
I thought Sawyer was persistent on this point when I watched the interview when it was broadcast. And, that Clinton was evasive in answering. That interview gave Clinton a good rehersal for answering the same questions while on the book tour. Her current references to the hundreds of American lives lost in Beruit when George Schultz was SOS and American and Kenyan lives that were list there when Albright was SOS will help to contextualize Benghazi and the personal role a SOS plays in such attacks/tragedies.
So her excuse is going to be that 'ooops' she is not capable of learning from the history which occurred under her predecessors?

Furthermore, her excuse will be that she ignored pleas for more security from our ambassador in Libya; a country whose military we destroyed; whose government we dissolved; and president whose circumstances we created, saw him murdered in the streets by an angry mob??

There is no comparison between the circumstances and events which led to the attack and American citizen deaths in Libya, and those in Beirut and Kenya. Hillary showed that she is incapable of learning from history, and incapable of listening to her own ambassadors. BTW, where was she during the attacks, no one saw her or spoke to her, nor to Obama for that matter.

Old 06-11-2014, 07:59 AM

Fifty year high in US poverty, lowest labor participation rate in 40 years, with record number of months for people on unemployment. All of this, even though we added $7 trillion to the fiscal operating debt. And you post links to stories that have people expressing hope that maybe, just maybe, the economy and jobs might change and show signs of a recovery.

We've had an average of over 250,000 NEW, poor, desperate people being added to the Food Stamps program over the past five years, that's not growth, it's proof of how horribly bad our economy is.

Old 06-11-2014, 08:01 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,769,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Fifty year high in US poverty, lowest labor participation rate in 40 years, with record number of months for people on unemployment. All of this, even though we added $7 trillion to the fiscal operating debt. And you post links to stories that have people expressing hope that maybe, just maybe, the economy and jobs might change and show signs of a recovery.
Tell yourself whatever you need to. I understand as the economy gets better, it will be a difficult time for you and the rest of folks that root for bad news. You'll be okay.

Old 06-11-2014, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
It seems like she's always under fire for lying...

Clinton admits error over gunfire claim - RTÉ News
Yep, just another misspoken gaffe by Hillary that will be used by comedians for a good laugh.

In late December 2007, I was standing in the back of a last-event-of-the-day Clinton rally in Dubuque when she related the tale of her 1995 “corkscrew” landing in Bosnia under sniper fire.

Hillary and Me - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO Magazine

Old 06-11-2014, 08:29 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
If there were ever a single thing that separated the single digit IQs from the rest of us, this would be that. The exceptionally dumb people will make excuses, outright lie, or deflect from what she clearly said. The rest of us just nod and laugh because it's just another stupid Hillary moment.

She's an incredibly stupid woman to have not thought about what she was saying. Or she just plain doesn't know what people in America experience on a daily basis. Or both. I'm going with both.

Old 06-11-2014, 08:38 AM

2,498 posts, read 3,405,402 times
Hillary Clinton is a chronic liar and panderer. It is difficult to find a single issue that she has ever taken a courageous, unwavering stand for (besides her ambitious political career). I find it both amusing and disturbing that she actually believes in her own posturing to the media and her political cronies.

Old 06-11-2014, 09:05 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
GOP 2016 platform: Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi

Democratic 2016 platform: jobs, economy, education, health care, environment

I like our chances.
lol@u.

If someone did a man on the street thing and asked 100 Hillery supporters what they thought of the way she handled Benghazi, 99 of them would say, "who's Ben Ghazi?"

While being an intellectual step above 0bama supporters, Hillery supporters are still dumber than salted slugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies