Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2014, 11:56 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
...said the person in the thread discussing an out-of-control white person being filmed by an entirely calm and rational black guy.
your post doesn't make sense.

Old 06-11-2014, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Why the animosity? Did you have an abusive black step daddy?
Why the deflection? Did you have a bad experience with a white person so now you hate whitey?

Old 06-12-2014, 12:00 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Why the deflection? Did you have a bad experience with a white person so now you hate whitey?
I don't hate whitey... Whites are god's children just like the other races.

Old 06-12-2014, 12:01 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
your post doesn't make sense.
It makes perfect sense to everyone except you Loveshiscountry.

Old 06-12-2014, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Just make sure that you don't use it.
I don't take orders from you. I've made it this far without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Nevermind the reasons.
Reasons always matter. That's what you keep missing.

Old 06-12-2014, 12:03 AM

Quote:
I makes perfect sense to everyone except you Loveshiscountry.
lol yea in your world I bet you do.

Old 06-12-2014, 12:04 AM

Quote:
I don't hate whitey... Whites are god's children just like the other races.
Are conservative white male republicans Gods children too? Or People in the Middle East?

Old 06-12-2014, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Does this video matter?

I mean with all the crap happening in the world, does this effect your guy`s lives at all...?
I think it's a great example of what happens when one keeps their cool while exposing racism. The old saying cooler heads prevail.
The woman was so out there, she was comical. Many think the reason she acted that way was because she's messed up in the head. She could be, but racism is a defect of the heart.

Old 06-12-2014, 12:44 AM

3,807 posts, read 4,274,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Racism is not "confined to the south," but it tends to show up far more in certain political circles - circles that enjoy using the word "liberal" as an insult.
And you base this on what? Are you a black man living in these so called "progressive and tolerant" areas? Because, I am. And I get subjected to just as much racism here, as I do when I go to "the South."

I've posted the open and blatant racism I've faced, here, in the SF Bay Area, MANY times on this forum. You and others, are just fooling yourselves and trying to make yourselves "feel better." Racism is alive and well, EVERYWHERE. Again, most of these comments are made by white people. People who do not see and/or experience racism in their everyday lives.

As a black man, I am discriminated against every day, in every way. And I see it with the general population all day. I respond to 2-3 calls for service a day of "there is a black man in my neighborhood" every day. Again, this is in the "progressive, tolerant, SF Bay Area." And no, I don't work in Dublin, or Pleasanton.

Homophobic yearbook mockery preceded anti-Semitic slight at Fremont Union High School District - San Jose Mercury News

"The Fremont Union High School District -- which recently discovered a student had purposely planted an anti-Semitic slight in 1,600 current yearbooks to mock a Jewish classmate -- is no stranger to yearbook problems, it turns out.

Last year, two students at Homestead High School in Cupertino purposely hacked into a computer and changed the quote under a senior's photograph to a phrase with homophobic overtones."

Just do a google search of racism in California. You will find this "progressive" state is just as bad, if not worse, then other states.

However, bury your head in the sand and believe its all getting better. Maybe for you and your delusional thoughts. Be a black man and tell me its getting better. Its not. Better yet, tell my white wife racism is getting better. She will laugh at you and your liberal, foolish, friends.

Old 06-12-2014, 12:49 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
As a black man, I am discriminated against every day, in every way. And I see it with the general population all day. I respond to 2-3 calls for service a day of "there is a black man in my neighborhood" every day. Again, this is in the "progressive, tolerant, SF Bay Area." And no, I don't work in Dublin, or Pleasanton.
What do the people think when a black man responds to their call?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies