Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 06:12 PM

1,735 posts, read 1,763,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
They walked in carry guns just like any open carry person would before blasting away. BTW, just to show you how ineffective concealed carry often is one man with a CCW did try to intervine but he was shot before he could even finish drawing his weapon.
So only maniacs should carry guns right?

Old 06-09-2014, 06:15 PM

16,870 posts, read 10,512,375 times
There is mass gun related killing in cities like Newark, Camden and Chicago where guns are essentially illegal. Gun laws do nothing to reduce or increase crime in the US.

Old 06-09-2014, 06:16 PM

29,450 posts, read 16,367,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
\

I mean seriously... I'd say these are more like left wing stuck in the basement coddled childhood let's dress up to go to a shooting spree types. If their apartment was a mess and they never donated to any charities... it would fit.

They're just crazy ass supremacists, and nothing more.

Vegas Shooters Liked Dressing as Batman Characters - Jerad and Amanda Miller planned to keep on killing, police say
So do i even need to post a picture of a Tea Party rally to show you why your post makes no sense ?

Old 06-09-2014, 06:19 PM

48,505 posts, read 96,596,613 times
Just anther crazy example of America today with its whatever turn you on. This guy basically had a long criminal record and threaten to do what he did. His rant were as crazy as his criminal ankle monitor rant on Utube, hated authority figures. If we don't pay attention then these nuts who threaten violence will do violence. Perhaps a bomb next time for their grieveances against society. As song says they all see themselves as victims of this and victims of that. We have had guns even easier to get in past but not the violent humans then as with modern secular society.yes he thought he was the joker and society the fools to justify his view has him being a victim of society rather than just a plain ole criminal.

Old 06-09-2014, 06:42 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,750,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
Gosh if we could only have more good guys carrying guns?
All the good guys do carry guns.

These wack-a-moles just fit your sickening meme. What do you not understand about them being kicked out of conservative events because THEY WERE EXTEMISTS?

You're reaching for straws to make the point that all conservatives are just like these nut jobs, and you look like a troll doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Just anther crazy example of America today with its whatever turn you on. This guy basically had a long criminal record and threaten to do what he did.
The guy was raised in Washington, so not exactly a conservative mecca. What I'd like to know is why his neighbors, who claimed he was always talking about going on a mass shooting spree, said nothing?

Old 06-09-2014, 06:47 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,750,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
So do i even need to post a picture of a Tea Party rally to show you why your post makes no sense ?
You'll only post an image of a liberal plant. If you'd ever take to time to actually see for yourself, instead of using the internet to make your decisions, you'd understand that you've been wrong, and lied to.

Old 06-09-2014, 06:50 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,164,002 times
Why is this happening today? 50 years ago many americans loved gun ownership as much as today. What changed? What is driving people to this behavior? I have never read an NRA publication calling for what these people did. I have never read an official Tea Party publication for calling for this. I'm just surprised that Borregokid didn't include the VA, Social security and medicaid into his rant.
Figure out what has changed in our society and you will have an answer to these shootings. Gun ownership isn't what changed.

Old 06-09-2014, 07:19 PM

46,187 posts, read 26,909,280 times
So basically we have a thread that says "Open Carry" yet the people who did this did NOT open carry...they hid their pistols....then killed people....

Gotta love the lefties that try and twist something that is obviously not into something....

Old 06-09-2014, 07:19 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,246,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Why is this happening today? 50 years ago many americans loved gun ownership as much as today. What changed? What is driving people to this behavior? I have never read an NRA publication calling for what these people did. I have never read an official Tea Party publication for calling for this. I'm just surprised that Borregokid didn't include the VA, Social security and medicaid into his rant.
Figure out what has changed in our society and you will have an answer to these shootings. Gun ownership isn't what changed.
You asked. I felt obliged to answer. MORE GUNS!!!!! GUNS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby - The Washington Post

Old 06-09-2014, 07:25 PM

46,187 posts, read 26,909,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
You asked. I felt obliged to answer. MORE GUNS!!!!! GUNS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby - The Washington Post
LOL...please show us quotes, direct quotes, from the link you provided....

Specifically

Quote:
I have never read an NRA publication calling for what these people did. I have never read an official Tea Party publication for calling for this
Go ahead....I'll wait...and when you answer, remember the premise of this thread....not what you think we need to hear...it should be in direct correlation....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies