Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 01:38 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times

Advertisements

Liberal hypocrisy on full display. And they absolutely hate it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2014, 02:49 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,284,443 times
It's not really hypocrisy. More people trust Obama to do the right thing than they they do any Republican. Republicans are known to invade countries on false pretenses in order to commandeer their resources and have people kidnaped and tortured without trial, so naturally anyone who isn't stupid would oppose their use of drones or any other weapon. It's not hypocrisy to trust my sister but not a sicko pedo rapist to babysit my kids. Obama deserves more of the benefit of the doubt that torture-supporting Republican scum, that's all.

Sorry if that bugs you.

Old 06-10-2014, 03:11 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,786,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
Amen brother!
A drone is a lot cheaper than an F-16 or A10 Warthog and as you said, if they get lucky and shoot it down, we don't lose a soldier.
So let's stop feeding the children and start bombing them. Problem solved, and so much cheaper.

Obama has sanctioned the murder of a US citizen without due process, and killed 3 innocent US citizens in the process. Four U.S. citizens killed in Obama drone strikes, but 3 were not intended targets | PolitiFact Texas Kesha Rogers, a Democrat, calls this an impeachable offense.

To date drones have killed more than 2300 people, if the numbers they've released are accurate. With this administrations ability to fudge numbers, I'd guess it is far more. We don't have a clue how many were innocents.

It's hypocritical to say one type of bombing is okay, and another isn't, until you consider the Obama cultism and the "he can do no wrong" mantra they spew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
It's not really hypocrisy. More people trust Obama to do the right thing than they they do any Republican. Republicans are known to invade countries on false pretenses in order to commandeer their resources and have people kidnaped and tortured without trial, so naturally anyone who isn't stupid would oppose their use of drones or any other weapon. It's not hypocrisy to trust my sister but not a sicko pedo rapist to babysit my kids. Obama deserves more of the benefit of the doubt that torture-supporting Republican scum, that's all.
point confirmed

BTW, Obama approval is underwater 14 points this morning.

Old 06-10-2014, 03:17 PM

741 posts, read 764,096 times
Quote:
Explain yourselves liberals
I'd like to know why the America-haters don't understand the difference there is dropping a rocket/bomb from 20,000 ft. as compared to one fired/dropped from a few thousand feet at most. Seems to me Republicans and Democrats have supported the use of drones. Maybe those who hate this country want our firepower to be less effective?

Old 06-10-2014, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Apparently Liberals are all about lower government spending, and protecting our troops?

Welcome to 2014, drones are a thing.

I expect automated battlefield combatants (not the low grade ones we have but terrifyingly effective ones) are coming next.
......................... ...... ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longford View Post
I'd like to know why the America-haters don't understand the difference there is dropping a rocket/bomb from 20,000 ft. as compared to one fired/dropped from a few thousand feet at most. Seems to me Republicans and Democrats have supported the use of drones. Maybe those who hate this country want our firepower to be less effective?
You're mashing up the facts. Obama sanctioned the murder of Americans using drones. Bush never did this, and no Republican/Libertarian would have backed this act. It's one thing to use drones on the battlefield and quite another to enter friendly nations air space to kill people on their soil without their permission.

We should just go to war with Pakistan if we are going to bomb them.

Old 06-10-2014, 03:28 PM

741 posts, read 764,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
We should just go to war with Pakistan if we are going to bomb them.
It doesn't surprise me you'd suggest that, or that there seems to be some sort of defense/sympathy offered for targeted persons.

Old 06-10-2014, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longford View Post
It doesn't surprise me you'd suggest that, or that there seems to be some sort of defense/sympathy offered for targeted persons.
Sympathy for innocent Americans and non-combatant foreigners? Oh the inhumanity of such beliefs!

Old 06-10-2014, 03:31 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,095,005 times
Quote:

You're mashing up the facts. Obama sanctioned the murder of Americans using drones. Bush never did this, and no Republican/Libertarian would have backed this act.
You are mashing facts. This is a laughably absurd assertion.

Romney forcefully defends killing of al-Awlaki - First Read

Old 06-10-2014, 03:35 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
What are you trying to contribute exactly?

Old 06-10-2014, 03:47 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,648,053 times
The level of stupidy some of you stoop to in an effort to bash libs is astounding
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies