Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 07:52 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Exactly.

But nothing will be done because drugging up the population makes too much money, and moneyed interests control the nation.
My niece was told to take meds. Take em or the DHS would take her away. My sister told em to shove it and it worked out in the end. That is how these clowns operate though. Try and force folks to do what isn't in the best interest of the children................then turn around and say they are all for the children. It is pathetic. I'm not some anti drug person who lives in some commune...............lol. Reality is very needed in this country though. Money is the game though like you say. Rope em up and make hay is the battle cry.

Old 06-10-2014, 08:07 PM

29,442 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
I stand by what I posted in the other thread:

It isn't the only reason why we are seeing so many violent acts, but it's a big part.

Thanks for joining this thread. I think you nailed it, couple what you said with all the meds we are giving these kids and it is a recipe for disaster. Until these problems are addressed these acts of violence will continue to happen.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:01 PM

122 posts, read 98,630 times
I think a society would be well off to include in a health program, at school things to do with being a kind and thoughtful person. Not teachers just talking about things which would be, but an included small course through the learning experience with guidelines and tests from an early age right through. It would also do well in that some who may have inhalers and so on could come to understand a peaceful environment fundamentally.

Last edited by Drew K; 06-10-2014 at 10:12 PM..

Old 06-10-2014, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew K View Post
I think a society would be well off to include in a health program, at school things to do with being a kind and thoughtful person. Not teachers just talking about things which would be, but an included small course through the learning experience with guidelines and tests from an early age right through.
I was in catholic shool till eighth grade. Now those thing you talk about were there. Of course in today's world those schools are evil according to those in power and need to be taken away. Sad times. Kids can't even be kids anymore. Oh no you have a piece of bread that looks like a gun...........off you go. Just pathetic.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:07 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,378,632 times
Perhaps the fact that we do not have proper facilities for the seriously mentally ill is a contributing factor. Our prison system has become warehousing for physchotics, sociopaths and bipolar people that should be recieving medical care.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
Perhaps the fact that we do not have proper facilities for the seriously mentally ill is a contributing factor. Our prison system has become warehousing for physchotics, sociopaths and bipolar people that should be recieving medical care.
Actually our prisons are full of drug dealers and drug users. That is why the things are filled. Yes I agree we should provide care for the lunatics but the system is purged. War on drugs...............doing a not so great job.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:13 PM

5,624 posts, read 6,840,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Where they vaccinated?
WERE not Where, but what does that have anything to do with their behavior?

I think its all down to parenting. Bad parenting. Think about it, every single time it happens " Oh johnny was such a good student and boy, he would never do this, i just dont know what happened".....

Old 06-10-2014, 10:20 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,726,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Can't believe the other thread got closed. There were some very good reasons brought up. How about this, if you can't answer with a logical intelligent reply please the thread. If your going to play the blame game, leave. Also we can talk about this without bringing up firearms, if you can't please leave.

Someone posted in the other thread the reasons he thought, and I think he was on to something.

Personally, I think all the mass shooters should be looked at together. Then questions should be asked :
What medications where they on?
What medications had they been on?
Where they in therapy?
How where they raised?
Only children?
Did they have pets? If so how where they treated?
Broken families? If so raised by mother or father?
Where they gamers? If so what kind?
where they popular ? If not was it by choice?
Where they spoiled, or where they raised to be resposible?
Age group commonality
Was there a history of drug use when their mothers where pregnant?
Where they abused?
Where they vaccinated?

Start compiling these answers and maybe a trend can be found, from there a solution might present itself.

We can also use this type of analysis on the other huge problem this country faces...the inner city hood rat violence.
We need to stop pointing fingers and seriously address this issue like adults and not emotional teenagers.

it seems like all the school shooters were nerds.. I'm curious as to what kind if kid did the school shooting today in Oregon.. suprised nobody did a thread about todays school shooting..

Old 06-10-2014, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
WERE not Where, but what does that have anything to do with their behavior?

I think its all down to parenting. Bad parenting. Think about it, every single time it happens " Oh johnny was such a good student and boy, he would never do this, i just dont know what happened".....
I am a parent and it aint an easy road hero.

Yes "Johnny" is your child...........so you do what you think is best for him/her. Some turn to the dark side no matter what you as a parent do. All you can do is be there. when they get old enough to run you just pray they will be ok. All you can do. Oh no............can't pray as that is not in the liberals playbook. lol

I will worry about my kids till the day I die. Liberals want to kill them before they are born. Such a contrast.................

Old 06-10-2014, 10:27 PM

122 posts, read 98,630 times
There are probably many holistic approach's which would be of assistance in many area's.

Last edited by Drew K; 06-10-2014 at 10:48 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies