Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2014, 09:28 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Jesus is the Son of God, and aprt of the triune God.

John 10:30 New International Version (NIV) 30 I and the Father are one.”

It's a difficult concept to grasp, and obviously you don't.

Christianity is an extension of Judaism, Jesus Christ being the Messiah that some Jews chose to accept while others rejected. Mohamed was an illiterate camel driver who was schooled by an ex-communicated priest, whom Mohammed later killed, when he threw the priest down the well and had his disciples throw stones in the well to 'kill the devil'.
So you think a woman got knocked up by a fictional person? Jesus was the son of some dude, and people were suckered into thinking he was the son of God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2014, 07:35 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,811,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So you think a woman got knocked up by a fictional person? Jesus was the son of some dude, and people were suckered into thinking he was the son of God.
You are very wise... in your own eyes, and totally devoid of wisdom, in God's eyes.

Old 06-14-2014, 08:22 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,094,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
CHRISTIANS' THROATS SLIT IN PAGAN SLAUGHTERHOUSE

"Al-Adlubi reported seeing “bodies of young men who were systematically slaughtered and disemboweled.”

“The slaughterhouse was on a hill. It is secluded and is void of any homes nearby,” he said. “I witnessed lifeless bodies hanging upside down as if they were slaughtered sheep.

In the center of the slaughterhouse is a huge Egyptian about two meters high. He was the one doing the slaughtering.”

Christians’ throats slit in pagan slaughterhouse
You're comparing two things that are completely dissimilar. What is it that you were trying to prove? Anyone who disagrees with you is as ridiculous as this comparison? That's all I sounded like.

Also, people can be upset about both. Shocking, I know.

And by the way, its 2014. The world Pagan to describe things that aren't European Christian needs to stop. It's just silly and I wouldn't recommend trusting a source that calls anything Pagan.

Old 10-20-2014, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
You're comparing two things that are completely dissimilar. What is it that you were trying to prove? Anyone who disagrees with you is as ridiculous as this comparison? That's all I sounded like.

Also, people can be upset about both. Shocking, I know.

And by the way, its 2014. The world Pagan to describe things that aren't European Christian needs to stop. It's just silly and I wouldn't recommend trusting a source that calls anything Pagan.
The pagan religions were simply idol worship of the many gods of the time. The Jewish religion was in direct contrast, because it was based on one God. The pagans of the time did partake in human sacrifice, and that is simply a fact.

Last edited by KRAMERCAT; 10-20-2014 at 10:07 PM..

Old 10-20-2014, 09:13 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,132,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
the moral outrage regarding defense of church is weak. so is moral outrage regarding defense of american liberty and safety-- both abroad and at home.
our government's demand for ongoing tolerance over 40 years has bred a great deal of apathy.
some minorities have learned to band together to get respect and rights acknowledged.
this is not a bad thing this is a good thing. the shame is that the majority has forgotten this important survival skill. they will soon need it.
Tolerance isn't really a conservative trait... So that's a moot point...

Old 10-22-2014, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Judeo-Christianity is the religion of God and His Son, while Islam is a religion invented by the devil to deny the truths of that religion. As an atheist, of course, no religion would interest you. As Christ said, the wisdom of God appears as foolishness to those who are wise in their own eyes. I am not saying that all Muslims are evil, just that they may not understand the origins of the religion that they subscribe to. Satan wants more than anything to convince the world that Jesus Christ is not the Son of God, and that He did not die on the cross as God's sacrifice for the sins of mankind.

I formerly challenged the world religions. As a scientist I subscribed to Darwinism, and even wrote a college paper to that effect. The problem I had was that with all that science comprehended, there was infinitely more that science could not solve - namely the basic truth that no one knows why we are here, or when we will die - only that we will die.

My quest only ended when I read the words of Jesus Christ, and I realized that what He has to say is so far above what any man has to say, that it is as close to the Truth that I will get.

I do not place my trust in man, but I place it in the God-man, Jesus Christ, because He is the Truth.

Old 10-22-2014, 03:00 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Yet it's liberals who are more likely to 'unfriend' someone on FB.....funny they can't even use FB as a fun site. These people must be so much fun around the holidays, let alone buying a gift for the person.

Old 10-22-2014, 06:15 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Lol..noticed that too, eh?
No they are a non-believing false religion laughing boy...

Old 10-22-2014, 06:29 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
The author has just collected videos from LiveLeak and relabeled them "Christian slaughterhouses run by Muslims". Some of the videos are rebels executing Syrian Army soldiers. One may be Mexican gang related - not from the middle east. Still horrible but not pagan ritualistic "Christian slaughterhouses".
Updated last month. Please note the intensity and numbers of dead Christians is ramping up over the last two years. On February 15th (Valentines day) 120 christians were hacked to death.

Over one-hundred mostly Christian villagers are rounded up and summarily hacked to death by militants shouting praises to Allah.

There were no survivors.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

I'm not sure this is a complete list, but it is staggering none the less. Slaughterhouses or not, Christians are being slaughtered simply for being Christians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
This from one of the most racist posters on CD... how ironic is that?

Old 10-24-2014, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Updated last month. Please note the intensity and numbers of dead Christians is ramping up over the last two years. On February 15th (Valentines day) 120 christians were hacked to death.

Over one-hundred mostly Christian villagers are rounded up and summarily hacked to death by militants shouting praises to Allah.

There were no survivors.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

I'm not sure this is a complete list, but it is staggering none the less. Slaughterhouses or not, Christians are being slaughtered simply for being Christians.

This from one of the most racist posters on CD... how ironic is that?
Yes, there are actual slaughterhouses - no barbaric act is too extreme for the ISIS devil followers.

This was reported by Walid Shoebat, an ex-PLO member, born in Bethlehem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzUt6LmiqF0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies