Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 10:06 PM

1,199 posts, read 734,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Bush was 100 times better than Obama.

You cant be serious. I mean 100 times better really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Bush (both of them) was a man of class and honesty.

0bama, not so much.

Misleading us into war is real honest

No im not defending Obama, just trying to help you see that they are equally as bad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2014, 10:10 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
I didn't like Bush II as a president. I don't like Obama either...as a president. But they both seem like nice people on a personal level.

Old 06-12-2014, 10:25 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,052,833 times
Well that settles it. The people polled must be racists. Along with CNN who did the poll, and The Hill since they reported the poll.

Old 06-12-2014, 10:32 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
He is going to have a rough time in the next election.
His party certainly will.

Old 06-12-2014, 10:33 PM

7,542 posts, read 11,574,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Obama is by far the worst President in modern American history.

Just this week the VA scandal, retaliating against VA whistle blowers, & the major Iraq crisis that Obama refused to help with a month earlier further highlight just how inept he is.

It is a shame so many Americans are so partisan or ignorant that they still support this mega disaster. The world is a worse off place due to his ineptitude. Just look at Iraq right now! We were asked to help a month ago and Obama refused! Now the terrorists have US weapons and a half billion dollars in gold! They are now the richest terror organization in the world, and they are slaughtering hundreds by the day.

Hope and change for the worse.
Turn off Fuax Snooze and Rush they have been lying to you last president top 4 worst

Bush did all of this under under his watch

Started 2 wars 5000+ of our troops were killed and the wars still have not been payed off
Took a surplus and turned it into a deficit and tanked the economy

Obama

Pretty much got us out of the rescission
Saved the auto industry
Goto Osama
Health care reform
Set standards for automobile MPG
Credit card Bill of rights
Stock market is why up

I see this same thread pop up everything 6 to 8 weeks on CD Obama sucks he is a dictator unqualified and Bush last president is the best president every he makes Obama look like a crack head

These hardcore Obama bashing threads need to stop on CD these are so lame and only show a lot of you as being really ignorant

Old 06-12-2014, 10:56 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Turn off Fuax Snooze and Rush they have been lying to you last president top 4 worst

Started 2 wars 5000+ of our troops were killed and the wars still have not been payed off

Obama

Saved the auto industry
Goto Osama
Health care reform
Stock market is why up

I see this same thread pop up everything 6 to 8 weeks on CD Obama sucks he is a dictator unqualified and Bush last president is the best president every he makes Obama look like a crack head

These hardcore Obama bashing threads need to stop on CD these are so lame and only show a lot of you as being really ignorant

I smell a sycophant in the house.

Set standards for MPG? Saved the auto industry? Stock market is why up? There's just so much wrong here.

I'm not sure what a "rescission" is, but I'm pretty sure that Obama hasn't "got us out of" anything.

Old 06-12-2014, 11:07 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post

Obama

Saved the auto industry
Goto Osama
Health care reform
Stock market is why up

A shining example of the uneducated, lowly informed Obama voter.

Old 06-12-2014, 11:35 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
A shining example of the uneducated, lowly informed Obama voter.
I'm still trying to figure out what "payed" off means.

Old 06-12-2014, 11:36 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,619 times
I'm happy.

Invested $50,000 of my retirement account in 2009 to stocks. And then just sat and watched it grow exponentially.

Needless to say, I am glad Obama is president rather than Bush.

And I am pro life and for gun rights.

Old 06-12-2014, 11:52 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Bush was a man of honor and faith. He made decisions based on what he felt was for the good of the country. Obummer on the other hand lies has azz off and his sheeple swallow it.. Take for example, contacting foreign countries to have them dump there kiddo's are our boarders so they can come across and he can force feed Amnesty to a nation that doesn't want it.

I don't think this moron has executed an honorable act since he has been in office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies