Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2014, 02:00 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,017,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Newt Gingrich and his "seek jobs not food stamps" stuff, as to assume all Blacks wanted were food stamps.
Newt Gingrich also wanted a moon colony by 2020. He wasn't elected.

Denis Kucinich (D) was not reelected either and he has seen a UFO.

Must be something in the stars
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2014, 02:01 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, have you asked why so few minorities vote for Republicans?

And by the way, Seattle, Boston, Minneapolis, Denver, all Democratic places. Good economies in those cities.
I already know..........I'm black. I grew up being told what was the right party for me! My friends, my teachers , my bus driver, my preachers , my teachers.....etc.......no reason except it's good for us!
If you're black, you're a democrat......no other options are taught to you. And when you bring this up, black folk deny it! SMH

[youtube]
=tsYX7_VPMsE[youtube]

This is crazy!

Last edited by citizenkane2; 06-13-2014 at 02:17 PM..

Old 06-13-2014, 02:06 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Immigration "so-called" reform is just a Democrat voter's registration drive!

This is suicide!
One of the reasons I won't vote for a GOP candidate is because that party is dominated by social conservatives. For me, their position on illegal immigration isn't the bullet that kills them because that's the same bullet that kills the Democrats. Both parties and, therefore, the US, is committing a slow suicide with illegal immigration.

[a festering wound]

Old 06-13-2014, 02:19 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
One of the reasons I won't vote for a GOP candidate is because that party is dominated by social conservatives. For me, their position on illegal immigration isn't the bullet that kills them because that's the same bullet that kills the Democrats. Both parties and, therefore, the US, is committing a slow suicide with illegal immigration.

[a festering wound]

So because they have a moral compass about family and protecting unborn children from slaughter, you don't like them........ ok

Old 06-13-2014, 02:22 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,744,773 times
What puzzles me is why the black leadership is so gung ho on blanket amnesty when many Hispanics hate, hate black people. Going to be interesting. Both GOP and DNC is shooting themselves in the feets me thinks.

Old 06-13-2014, 03:28 PM

59,018 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Immigration "so-called" reform is just a Democrat voter's registration drive!

These idiots think that Hispanics and blacks are gonna vote for them if they support illegal aliens that are flooding the borders! California is all democrat now......why?? Illegals have taken over.....and they are voting Democrat. They are a test case for what will happen to this country if we don't get a wall up soon and some backbone.

A majority of Blacks will never vote GOP and neither will Hispanics!! All this will do is insure Democratic wins forever and this country will goo to hell in a hand basket........look at California and Detroit and Baltimore and Chicago...........hell holes..........economic hell holes.....

But the GOP is scared.........scared of losing what they will never have.....large minority support!

They are p!ssing off their base supporters.......those that care about the rule of law. Those that think you need to get in line to come here. They are getting frustrated with Cantor and Boehner and McCain and others who support this crap!

The Tea Party gets dogged in the media........But one thing I know.....The media supports Obama! They love his dirty underwear! So if they don't like you, you must be doing something right!

Wake up GOP........you are scared. Stop changing your principles in order to win groups that don't care about you and will never care about you!!

This is suicide!
As Roy Orbison sang, "Sweet dreams baby"!

Old 06-13-2014, 03:36 PM

62,931 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
LoL, so the nation and the GOP is failing because illegals are coming in and voting democrat. Even though illegals can't vote.

So screw the minorities...because I guess to you all non-white people are illegals.

Plus minorities voting for candidates they like will destroy the country. So the good ol' white GOP needs to come in and save them from themselves. Some good old fashioned racism from colonial periods there.

So far demonizing minorities, homosexuals, woman who don't just submit hasn't worked...not like it's going to start working if you make it even more radical. Keep it up, people like this are why the GOP is becoming irrelevant.
Speaking of racism your posts reeks of it. It's been proven that some illegals do vote but the largest group voting against our immigration laws aren't them. If you think the GOP just consists of white people then you're not dealing in reality. Most of what you claim about the GOP is just plain leftist nonsense.

Old 06-13-2014, 03:40 PM

17,790 posts, read 13,682,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
No, we don't wonder why so many minorities won't vote for Republicans. We know exactly why. Because Democrats are there to pander to them, to tell them that they are poor persecuted little snowflakes who aren't responsible for anything and who deserve sympathy and money. It's human nature to want to hear something like that, and to become disposed to voting for the people who say such things. It's how con men make their living, telling people what they want to hear in order to extract what they want from them. With con men, it's money. With Democrats, it's votes.
Ah yes, the 'ole "minorities are too stupid to understand they are being duped" theory. :roll eyes:

It's a great strategy to get them to switch parties. Tell them how stupid they are.

Old 06-13-2014, 03:44 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
I heard the tea party was dead too.

Old 06-13-2014, 03:56 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,357,274 times
Immigration reform is the only issue that has the potential to bring a Republican President into office.

So far, neither party has gotten solidly behind reforming the impossibly long wait for work visas, the single worst problem in immigration reform, and the reason why most illegals are illegal in the first place.l

Shortening the process and the wait time will cost money, but there are millions of legal Hispanics all over the country who still have family ties to Mexico and Central America, and making it possible for Grandma to come up legally to visit the grandkids for her first time is bound to change a lot of minds about the GOP, and may make some of their resentments over the past GOP obstruction against them be forgiven. Grannies have that effect on their kids, after all.

Sooner or later, the State Dept. is going to get a computer upgrade, new software to help speed the visa apps up, and probably additional staff to further expedite visas. It's bound to happen, and happen soon. There are now sizable Hispanic minorities in 40 of the lower 48 states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies