Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2014, 03:18 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
There will be three main issues, Obamacare, minimum wage and immigration.
Agreed. All of those are directly related to the economy and are issues worth discussing.

[as it should be]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2014, 03:19 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,295,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
No coronation for you, dear.

Benghazi and now Iraq hanging around her neck......her anger at the media is growing because "they're not supposed to ask her hard questions".

Lying skank.
And she's throttling every potential Republican candidate that polled against her. What's that say about the opposition?

Old 06-13-2014, 03:19 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Please keep stating things that demonstrate the contempt so many on the right have for women, I'm sure that will help you beat Hillary in the election

*Small note-women vote these days. I know, shocking huh?

Old 06-13-2014, 03:23 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
They are real issues.

More proof that lefties haven't a clue.
LOL, when the righties call me a ******* and the Lefties call me a right wing nut job, that's when I know I must have the right ideas.

In a country where more people vote for who will be the next American Idol then they do for who will be the next American President, the fact that you think Benghazi is a real issue is laughable. Go ahead conservatives, and get yourselves all whipped up in to a frenzy over what amounts to nothing to the average voter.

Like another poster said earlier, the main issues will be Obamacare, the minimum wage, immigration, and quite possibly gun control running a close fourth. All of which have a real and noticeable impact on our day-to-day lives.

It's a shame that Conservatives are wasting so much energy on this, a non issue, at a time when we need more conservatives in office.

Old 06-13-2014, 03:27 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Please keep stating things that demonstrate the contempt so many on the right have for women, I'm sure that will help you beat Hillary in the election

*Small note-women vote these days. I know, shocking huh?
Your goofy mantra has been noted and ignored.

Real women know Hillary ain't no woman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Or the invasion of Iraq. 4500 American soldiers died in that blunder.
Oh, yes, that pesky invasion that the hideous old hag voted for.

That one?

Old 06-13-2014, 03:28 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,650 posts, read 16,138,284 times
they go to the polls devoid of facts, drunk on tingles..

Old 06-13-2014, 03:28 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
They already have video and sound of Bill Clinton stating that when he came out of the White House he had deals lined up and money...Hillary just lost it with the amount of lies.

In 2008 many felt sorry for her for Monica Lewinsky and how she was the "innocent" victim. Now she is no longer a victim but someone who doesn't seem to have her heart in the right spot.

The parents of the Benghazi 4 men and their family and all others will not want her anywhere in office. The we have all the other absurd and crazy remarks.

She better take care of her new to be grand child.

Chelsea's mother in law lost big time and it showed the Clinton's couldn't help her either.
Well, there's four votes you'll get on this issue. I guess that's an accomplishment of some sort.

Old 06-13-2014, 03:34 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,523,421 times
Quote:
No coronation for you, dear.

Benghazi and now Iraq hanging around her neck......her anger at the media is growing because "they're not supposed to ask her hard questions".

Lying skank.
I'm just really surprised that Americans have have given her this much of a pass

Do Your RESEARCH People her interests are not that friendly to Americans
this is what she learned from Barry Soroto A.K.A Barack Hussein Obama

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Old 06-13-2014, 03:37 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
I'm just really surprised that Americans have have given her this much of a pass

Do Your RESEARCH People her interests are not that friendly to Americans
this is what she learned from Barry Soroto A.K.A Barack Hussein Obama

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.
True and well said.

Old 06-13-2014, 03:51 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
And she's throttling every potential Republican candidate that polled against her. What's that say about the opposition?
The thread is about hillary. You know, her parents named her after Sir Edmund Hillary after he climbed Mt Everest!
"And who can forget Hillary telling the press that she was named after famed New Zealand climber Sir Edmund Hillary. Never mind that Clinton was born in 1947 and Sir Edmund didn’t make the climb to Mount Everest until 1953."

MOUNTAINS of lies from this woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies