Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 04:46 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
It's obvious that this administration has decided, in its quest for amnesty, to use children as a battering-ram against the GOP. If killers, rapists & drug dealers sneak into the USA.....Obama & crew figure that's a small sacrifice to pay for getting 20 to 30 million poor people here to sure-up the democratic voting base in the future.

If your family members get killed, raped, or maimed by an illegal, well.....they figure that's a price worth paying for by YOU. They will live in their protected, wealthy suburbs & such, so they don't expect to be caught up in the slaughter. The democrats also get the added bonus of calling people who oppose this invasion, racists, bigots & whatever names they are so good at throwing around.

Welcome to the end of your country & everything you hold dear.
I heard the battering-ram reference on a few threads now, who is the originator Hannity? But love the massive plot by Obama, good for headlines.

I haven't heard and good solutions from the GOP other than we need a longer wall, complaining is easy solutions are more difficult.

Old 06-14-2014, 04:49 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I heard the battering-ram reference on a few threads now, who is the originator Hannity? But love the massive plot by Obama, good for headlines.

I haven't heard and good solutions from the GOP other than we need a longer wall, complaining is easy solutions are more difficult.
What would your solution be and how would you stop what is happening RIGHT NOW?

Old 06-14-2014, 04:50 PM

6,571 posts, read 6,736,907 times
Quote:

Give me your solution ?

Old 06-14-2014, 04:52 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
What would your solution be and how would you stop what is happening RIGHT NOW?
You'd have to eliminate their business partners on this side of the border that allow this to happen.

So what is your plan to overthrow the U.S. Government?

Old 06-14-2014, 04:57 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,051,870 times
Put them on busses en route to D.C.

Old 06-14-2014, 05:03 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,891,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
IMO....Obama would send US troops to kill them......at least drive them back.

Thank the "Dream Act".

Privates should sit at picnic tables with defense weapons and send them back if the federal government won't do their job. Hey, that is defending the nation, correct? What else could you ask of an American? I never got a get out of jail free card or $200 because I live here, why should they get one for entering the country illegally?

Do you think Americans would have put up with this crap in the 60's?

Why do we?

Because we live in an era when we are PC-whipped.

Progressive slogans in the future will be...

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Old 06-14-2014, 05:03 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,740,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
I really do believe if Arizona and Texas put the children, with some guardians, on buses with enough food and water and shipped them to a drop off point in Washington D.C. this crap would stop. It would embarrass and inconvenience the President.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Put them on busses en route to D.C.
Great idea, to bad they would shut it down before the first illegal got on the bus..

Old 06-14-2014, 05:04 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
You'd have to eliminate their business partners on this side of the border that allow this to happen.

So what is your plan to overthrow the U.S. Government?

My solution for what is happening on the border right now is to put the children, accompanied by guardians, on buses bound for Washington D.C. Hopefully our clueless Congress and President would notice. Why should Arizona and Texas be the only ones to absorb this chaos.

Old 06-14-2014, 05:06 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:

E-verify, denying any benefits to illegal aliens and denying their kids birthright citizenship. Now those are the real solutions.

Old 06-14-2014, 05:07 PM

409 posts, read 512,045 times
We need to start say “DEMOCRATS” instead of “OBAMA”. Cause the dems will say it was his fault and that Hillery will be better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies