Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 05:08 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,741,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I'm sure not against building a border fence but that isn't going to solve the immediate crisis going on RIGHT NOW. The influx of kids coming in are not here to beat and rape us. You're confusing the illegal immigrants with the cartel members who are dropping these kids off and telling them to walk across the desert to our border. Killing innocent children is SO beneath any and everything our nation stands for I can't believe there are people who think that is a good solution. And I'll bet if we did it the Obama haters would be all over that as the crime of the century----which it would be.
By flying them home now of the bat we are sending a message of "Dont try it, we will send you back the same day....Dont try it" Also seeing a border fence will make others give up before even trying...

I am tried of other putting other people of other nations above their fellow Americans, that time is over and done with, and thank Christ himself for it.

Old 06-14-2014, 05:14 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,630,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
They're being brought back to the border in planes and buses, if that's what you're referring to. They're being held, pending deportation hearings.

BTW, these kids are not Mexican, but El Salvadoran, Nicaraguan, and Honduran. They're trying to get away from unchecked drug gang violence in those countries, which is totally out of control.

Two more flights carrying undocumented immigrants scheduled to arrive in El Paso - El Paso Times
I could barely read this with a straight face.

Old 06-14-2014, 05:20 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,893,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
My solution for what is happening on the border right now is to put the children, accompanied by guardians, on buses bound for Washington D.C. Hopefully our clueless Congress and President would notice. Why should Arizona and Texas be the only ones to absorb this chaos.
Send them to Newtown so they can replace the kids "shot" by the fictional Adam Lanza. I bet the liberal news will take to it and the people there will adopt them readily. It's for the children and we know how loved children are in that town.

Or...set up a camp city on the back lawn of the white house and let them live there until Michele gets tired of them breaking into the White House.

Old 06-14-2014, 05:20 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
I could barely read this with a straight face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies