Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2014, 01:47 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,822,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
Sure there is. Look at those two meth heads from Las Vegas they were clearly right wing. Are there currently any, or have there ever been any, left wing terrorists?
Didn't know right wing terrorists were part of the occupy movement.

The left is littered with fringe groups that have murdered and destroyed.

The simple fact is both sides have crazies and anyone who tries to label the whole party because of the acts of a very very small minority who's actions are condoned by the rest of the party are only partaking in political grandstanding to make themselves feel good. A 6 year old can see through their argument. It is sad, really.

Old 06-17-2014, 02:10 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post

The simple fact is both sides have crazies and anyone who tries to label the whole party because of the acts of a very very small minority who's actions are condoned by the rest of the party are only partaking in political grandstanding to make themselves feel good.
Remember that next time you make a blanket statement about 'libs'.

Be sure to call out all the cons, too, when they do it.

Old 06-17-2014, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Remember that next time you make a blanket statement about 'libs'.

Be sure to call out all the cons, too, when they do it.
Go back through my posts and see how many blanket posts I have made about libs.

Old 06-17-2014, 02:13 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Go back through my posts and see how many blanket posts I have made about libs.

I was about to post and then i read Foxterrier's post. Irrc you have made blanket statements. No i am not going back and read all your posts. You are the one needing the proof. We already know.

Old 06-17-2014, 02:14 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,262,489 times
In before "His parents' next-door neighbor's cousin once attended a Democrat political rally so that proves he's really a Democrat."

Old 06-17-2014, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I was about to post and then i read Foxterrier's post. Irrc you have made blanket statements. No i am not going back and read all your posts. You are the one needing the proof. We already know.
Your post doesn't make sense.

Old 06-17-2014, 02:18 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Your post doesn't make sense.

I and at least one other think you have made blanket statements about democrats/liberals.

That would be like. "You liberals are always doing this." Maybe not your exact words but close enough.

Old 06-17-2014, 02:18 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,034,396 times
Quote:
Didn't know right wing terrorists were part of the occupy movement.

The left is littered with fringe groups that have murdered and destroyed.

The simple fact is both sides have crazies and anyone who tries to label the whole party because of the acts of a very very small minority who's actions are condoned by the rest of the party are only partaking in political grandstanding to make themselves feel good. A 6 year old can see through their argument. It is sad, really.
I'm sorry - how many people did OWS kill?

And which party has a platform that involves - at best - marginalizing minorities? And which party is full of extremists with violence fetishes that want to do far more than that? The Tea Party is the answer...

Both sides may have extremists, but it is downright laughable to try to claim that there's about an equal number of them on both sides and they are equally dangerous.

I've lived my whole life in blue parts of blue states - over 30 years - and I have yet to meet a dangerous "left wing extremist." I've met a few who were really stupid, sure, but not one of them was remotely a threat to anyone. On the flip side, I've met no shortage of ignorant, hate-filled, and violence obsessed right-wing extremists who made no bones about their desire to "kill those people who need killing" - the government, NATO stormtroopers, anyone to the left of them, minorities, etc. If it is so easy to find such people in blue states and so hard to find the left-wing equivalent in the same locations, one can safely conclude that right-wing extremists are far more common - and more dangerous- than left-wing extremists.

For the most part, the "dangerous left-wing extremist" is a boogie-man created by those on the far-right to justify their own violent and extremist behavior... because two wrongs make a right, especially when the "left wing extremist" is about as common as the "welfare momma in a Cadillac."

Old 06-17-2014, 02:30 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Republican View Post
I hate birthers, they are such an embarrassment to the party.
Birthers are an embarrassment to the human race.

Old 06-17-2014, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
I'm sorry - how many people did OWS kill?

And which party has a platform that involves - at best - marginalizing minorities? And which party is full of extremists with violence fetishes that want to do far more than that? The Tea Part is the answer...

Both sides may have extremists, but it is downright laughable to try to claim that there's about an equal number of them on both sides and they are equally dangerous.

I've lived my whole life in blue parts of blue states - over 30 years - and I have yet to meet a dangerous "left wing extremist." I've met a few who were really stupid, sure, but not one of them was remotely a threat to anyone. On the flip side, I've met no shortage of ignorant, hate-filled, and violence obsessed right-wing extremists who made no bones about their desire to "kill those people who need killing" - the government, NATO stormtroopers, anyone to the left of them, minorities, etc. If it is so easy to find such people in blue states and so hard to find the left-wing equivalent in the same locations, one can safely conclude that right-wing extremists are far more common - and more dangerous- than left-wing extremists.

For the most part, the "dangerous left-wing extremist" is a boogie-man created by those on the far-right to justify their own violent and extremist behavior... because two wrongs make a right, especially when the "left wing extremist" is about as common as the "welfare momma in a Cadillac."
How can you say that when Obama spends time with William Ayers? The huge list of democrat mass murderers over the last couple of decades. Plus organization and people like the ELF, ALF, James Blanning, Carol Burger, etc.

You cannot even get away from your talking points, you just double down with all republicans are racists mantra. It is tiring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies