Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 08:07 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,460,771 times

Advertisements

Ooooh maaaa gaaawwwd! A claim someone mentioned Fox News...then the source is automatically correct, not made up, and sane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Liberal nutcases have "faux news" as the standard answer to any report of bumbling or corruption on the part of the administration. No thought required. It's probably a hot key programmed on the computer.
LoL, I wish I had said it. With 4 words and less than 15 seconds it seems to have pushed the already unhinged off the edge. I would be proud of showing how nutty some people are and that they don't care about reality.

Heck, I am proud to see a new low at City Data that was started and used on me. It doesn't matter what people actually said...just put /Quote tags around what people want them to say and attack that. It will make things more interesting to do things like this...

As Toyman said:

Quote:
...Liberals are completely right about the source, but if I rage about Fox News people might ignore it.
Which there is no proof of. The same amount of evidence of a real congressional report or anyone mentioned Fox News

Old 06-19-2014, 08:48 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Ooooh maaaa gaaawwwd! A claim someone mentioned Fox News...then the source is automatically correct, not made up, and sane

LoL, I wish I had said it. With 4 words and less than 15 seconds it seems to have pushed the already unhinged off the edge. I would be proud of showing how nutty some people are and that they don't care about reality.

Heck, I am proud to see a new low at City Data that was started and used on me. It doesn't matter what people actually said...just put /Quote tags around what people want them to say and attack that. It will make things more interesting to do things like this...

As Toyman said:

Which there is no proof of. The same amount of evidence of a real congressional report or anyone mentioned Fox News
You got busted and then you lie about it. Typical.

Old 06-19-2014, 09:07 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,173,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
There is no Congressional Report that found Obama guilty, even this blog admits deep down in it that it is nothing more than speculation and wishful thinking by the far right wingers.

"While there may not be any concrete evidence yet that Obama ordered the IRS to attack conservatives"

Let me know when there is concrete evidence, though actual facts and evidence aren't needed for the far right wingers it seems so I am sure you guys will keep latching onto something that doesn't exist.

Adolf Hitler never directly ordered Heinrich Himmler to exterminate the Jews either.

Old 06-19-2014, 09:15 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Adolf Hitler never directly ordered Heinrich Himmler to exterminate the Jews either.
Thank you for introducing Hitler to the thread, I was wondering when this thread was gonna go from fictional to fantasy. Tell me more how this is just like Hitler.

Old 06-19-2014, 09:19 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Republican View Post
''Now a report released by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee has summarized numerous examples showing that the IRS targeting leads back to and was influenced by Congress and the White House, according to Fox News.''

''The influence campaign unofficially started during Obama’s January 2010 State of the Union Address in which he “delivered a stunning rebuke” of the Supreme Court decision in favor of the group Citizens United, among the IRS’s first and biggest targets, according to the 77-page report released Monday by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.''

Congressional Report: Obama WAS Behind IRS Targeting Scandal

The truth is all finally coming to light! How can anyone defend Obama now? It just keeps growing and growing.
All i have to say on this is, tell us something we hadn't already conclude on our own.

Old 06-19-2014, 09:24 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Thank you for introducing Hitler to the thread, I was wondering when this thread was gonna go from fictional to fantasy. Tell me more how this is just like Hitler.
A mafia reference would amount to the same thing. All the boss has to say is he hopes Mr. Alfonzo didn't have a horrible, tragic, fatal accident, and his toadies know exactly what he wants done to Alfonzo. No need for emails, no direct orders, but everyone knows what needs to be done.

Old 06-19-2014, 09:25 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Default This is playing out just like Watergate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Republican View Post
''Now a report released by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee has summarized numerous examples showing that the IRS targeting leads back to and was influenced by Congress and the White House, according to Fox News.''

''The influence campaign unofficially started during Obama’s January 2010 State of the Union Address in which he “delivered a stunning rebuke” of the Supreme Court decision in favor of the group Citizens United, among the IRS’s first and biggest targets, according to the 77-page report released Monday by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.''

Congressional Report: Obama WAS Behind IRS Targeting Scandal

The truth is all finally coming to light! How can anyone defend Obama now? It just keeps growing and growing.

As we get even deeper and issue like tampering evidence IE Lerner's and associates, e-mail. we are digging and advancing direct to the White House. The other players are Chuck Schumer and Harry Reid.

Obama and the Democrat's made the fatal mistake of calling everyone that is against them, basically "Enemy of the State".

We can rest assure that the loyal will fight and try to discredit any and all evidence.

In the end people will got to jail and a President could be very well Impeached or forced to resign.

Old 06-19-2014, 09:28 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
LOL, seriously? I saw it too. You just blatantly lied.
It is the liberal way

Old 06-19-2014, 09:48 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
So are these the 'enemies' Obama was talking about when referring to some Americans? The patriots/conservatives/tea party groups?

Old 06-19-2014, 11:44 AM

1,806 posts, read 1,737,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Liberal/Obama Supporter Auto Response Protocol™

1. The source isn't valid
2. That's racist
3. GOP obstruction
4. But...but...but George W. Bush
5. Haters gonna hate
6. Sour grapes- your guy lost
7. The insurance companies are at fault, Obama didn't lie
8. Repeat 1,2,3,4,5, 6 and/or 7 as needed then insult the opposition for failing to support this great man, declare victory, and move on
Compare that to the "pretend conservatives" that whine on sites like this.

1. Whatever Obama does is bad
2. Ignore anything done/not done by Congress
3. Whine about liberals
4. Pretend to care about fiscal conservatism, but conveniently forget about it when conservatives are in power
5. Not hold any conservative politicians accountable when the global economy almost collapses, we invade countries at a massive cost, gut the tax system, etc.
6. Complain about big government but provide no actual ideas on how to fix anything

You can sit around and whine about liberals all you want, but those that call themselves conservatives in this country are no better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies