Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2014, 12:47 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,863,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Schmancy View Post
Consider the following. Ebola has been a known pathogen since the 1970's.

It's deadly and the victims are often lab workers or other medical staff.

Most illegal labs have really bad protocols -- check your local meth factory.

Now realize there are many easier and more manageable diseases in the world than Ebola.

So...you're thinking about scenarios from a Bond film and scaring yourself to no purpose.
Just observing Government in the act.

The anthrax that was sent out to Congress and media outlets in 2001 was weaponized and came from a Government laboratory.

"I interviewed Sharyl Attkisson. She told me the following:

“…we discovered through our FOI efforts that before the CDC mysteriously stopped counting Swine Flu cases, they had learned that almost none of the cases they had counted as Swine Flu was, in fact, Swine Flu or any sort of flu at all! The interest in the story from one [CBS] executive was very enthusiastic. He said it was ‘the most original story’ he’d seen on the whole Swine Flu epidemic. But others [at CBS] pushed to stop it and, in the end, no [CBS television news] broadcast wanted to touch it. We aired numerous stories pumping up the idea of an epidemic, but not the one that would shed original, new light on all the hype. It [Attkisson’s investigation] was fair, accurate, legally approved and a heck of a story. With the CDC keeping the true Swine Flu stats secret, it meant that many in the public took and gave their children an experimental vaccine that may not have been necessary.”

Trust government pronouncements about diseases?

Are you serious?"

The Ebola of 2009: Swine Flu « Jon Rappoport's Blog
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2014, 01:02 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,316,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Just observing Government in the act.

The anthrax that was sent out to Congress and media outlets in 2001 was weaponized and came from a Government laboratory.

"I interviewed Sharyl Attkisson. She told me the following:

“…we discovered through our FOI efforts that before the CDC mysteriously stopped counting Swine Flu cases, they had learned that almost none of the cases they had counted as Swine Flu was, in fact, Swine Flu or any sort of flu at all! The interest in the story from one [CBS] executive was very enthusiastic. He said it was ‘the most original story’ he’d seen on the whole Swine Flu epidemic. But others [at CBS] pushed to stop it and, in the end, no [CBS television news] broadcast wanted to touch it. We aired numerous stories pumping up the idea of an epidemic, but not the one that would shed original, new light on all the hype. It [Attkisson’s investigation] was fair, accurate, legally approved and a heck of a story. With the CDC keeping the true Swine Flu stats secret, it meant that many in the public took and gave their children an experimental vaccine that may not have been necessary.”

Trust government pronouncements about diseases?

Are you serious?"

The Ebola of 2009: Swine Flu « Jon Rappoport's Blog
ROTFLMAO!!! Jon Rappoport?? The conspiracy theorist and promoter of paranormal activity?
Yeah, I'm going to hitch my wagon to his star......

Old 08-09-2014, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
ROTFLMAO!!! Jon Rappoport?? The conspiracy theorist and promoter of paranormal activity?
Yeah, I'm going to hitch my wagon to his star......
Judge the material, not the messenger.

You appear to be the one with an agenda.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/02/2...-up-presented/

Old 08-09-2014, 01:10 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,316,291 times
Quote:
Judge the material, not the messenger.

You appear to be the one with an agenda.
The material suggests a huge global conspiracy.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but feel free to knock yourself out.

I checked out his blogs. He's a whack job.

Old 08-09-2014, 01:21 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,091,750 times
Christ, this topic is 50 pages too long.

Ebola is not even remotely close to being near a global epidemic.

First of all, Ebola has been around for a while. It's been a problem in various parts of the Middle East and Africa for decades. Now that an American has it, we think the threat is more real, when it really isn't.

Ebola doesn't spread through the air, it's spread through physical contact, so air travel really isn't a concern so long as the victim is kept a reasonable distance from others. Basically, don't let them spit, bleed, vomit, or dedicate on any open sores, cuts, in your mouth, or any other way a boldly secretion from them can get into your body. Keep the victims away from others and those who are working with the victims should wear protective clothing and handle with care (this included handling the bodies of dead victims).

This disease can be contained with relative caution. We'd have to do something drastically stupid to actually cause this to become a global pandemic.

Old 08-09-2014, 01:29 PM

Quote:

So . . . . You don't think he's lying!

Old 08-09-2014, 01:31 PM

Quote:

Comment on the material he has presented.

Old 08-09-2014, 01:45 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,317,985 times
Quote:
Comment on the material he has presented.
Quote:
So . . . . You don't think he's lying!
From the material:

"The CDC had one very, very important job: letting the press know, up to the minute, how many cases of Swine Flu there were in the US.

That was their only real job."

Give me a break.

Hell yeah he's lying.
What a f*cking moron he is - a total lunatic.

That's all I needed to read (as if his other garbage blog posts weren't enough).
Geeze!

Ken

Old 08-09-2014, 01:51 PM

24,385 posts, read 23,041,608 times
The CDC was worried about a zombie outbreak, I guess they need to book a guest spot on Coast To Coast AM.
The feds couldn't deal with a ringworm outbreak at a day summer camp, I don't put too much faith in them handling a real health crisis.

Old 08-09-2014, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
From the material:

"The CDC had one very, very important job: letting the press know, up to the minute, how many cases of Swine Flu there were in the US.

That was their only real job."

Hell yeah he's lying.
What a f*cking moron he is - a total lunatic.

That's all I needed to read (as if his other garbage blog posts weren't enough).
Geeze!

Ken
Nice - This you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8_ahSZF-E4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies