Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 12:02 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,629,015 times

Advertisements

People defend welfare and being on welfare as if it is something to be proud of. You see it here on cd all the time.

lycos678 is an example
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2014, 12:11 PM

28,880 posts, read 30,151,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
People defend welfare and being on welfare as if it is something to be proud of. You see it here on cd all the time.

lycos678 is an example
well, he is probably on Welfare...why would you defend something that makes people lazy and all they do is breed breed breed. The woman who has a lot of kids then makes a sorry statement, "well, someone's got to pay for my kids". Really seriously uneducated, not to mention, people like her actually vote? Seriously?

Remember the woman on TV screaming, "I got my Obama PHOME?"
Seriously? Yanno what, if a person wants respect, you've gotta earn it....period.

People who live off of welfare are a menace to society and contribute NOTHING, nothing...

there are times in everyone's life, when they may need help....with medical bills, etc....but instead of rewarding people who are lifer welfare recipients, who have child after child to get more money, should be docked money for having more kids. Like that woman with what, 15? Who has 15 kids in this day and age? I mean, honestly, how ignorant, to allow it...she is probably a very bad parent to begin with....think about it...what kind of mother would put her other children in jeprody by having more kids? I mean it really pathetic....

Its no wonder illegals are flocking to this nation? And, to live here knowing you are illegal, what kind of attitude is that, and what kind of person does that, steals people blind?

I think the time has come to come down hard on law breakers and welfare recipients....make them give back to society....

Our infostructure is bad....put all those boys and men out on the road and let them resurface and repair them....make them work hard...!

a person on welfare has no respect for themselves, therefore, they have no respect for anyone else, including the people they are stealing that money from, so put em all to work, let them do the dirty jobs....you should have to give something back!

This country today is pathetic, the attitude of people is pathetic, it's take, take, take, and I'm entitled, and the crime rate in this country is unbelievable, yet, no one is doing anything about it.
More people are worried about gays, or lets elect a black for president, or a woman for president, is it no wonder with that mentality that this country is quickly declining.

and tell me something, in this day and age, Who puts a sofa or living room chair on their porch????? My gosh, it's a hillbilly mentality....or redneck? But who does that? Who lets their pants fall down underneath their butts? I mean, seriously, who does that? Oh yeah, that is the kind of inhuman being that I'd want my daughter to bring home. It must be bad, otherwise the Jersey Shore wouldn't have made it a law not to walk around like that? I mean, logically, what intellegent, respectful human being lets his butt hang out like that?

Disgusting, with absolutely no upbringing what so ever. So you wonder why more and more people are on welfare, We as a society have not progressed, we've regressed.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 06-25-2014 at 12:38 PM..

Old 06-25-2014, 12:35 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,629,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
well, he is probably on Welfare...why would you defend something that makes people lazy and all they do is breed breed breed. The woman who has a lot of kids then makes a sorry statement, "well, someone's got to pay for my kids". Really seriously uneducated, not to mention, people like her actually vote? Seriously?

Remember the woman on TV screaming, "I got my Obama PHOME?"
Seriously? Yanno what, if a person wants respect, you've gotta earn it....period.

People who live off of welfare are a menace to society and contribute NOTHING, nothing...

there are times in everyone's life, when they may need help....with medical bills, etc....but instead of rewarding people who are lifer welfare recipients, who have child after child to get more money, should be docked money for having more kids. Like that woman with what, 15? Who has 15 kids in this day and age? I mean, honestly, how ignorant, to allow it...she is probably a very bad parent to begin with....think about it...what kind of mother would put her other children in jeprody by having more kids? I mean it really pathetic....

Its no wonder illegals are flocking to this nation? And, to live here knowing you are illegal, what kind of attitude is that, and what kind of person does that, steals people blind?

I think the time has come to come down hard on law breakers and welfare recipients....make them give back to society....
Our infostructure is bad....put all those boys and men out on the road and let them resurface and repair them....make them work hard...
a person on welfare has no respect for themselves, therefore, they have no respect for anyone else, including the people they are stealing that money from, so put em all to work, let them do the dirty jobs....you should have to give something back!
Any parent knowingly bring 1,2,3, 15 children into poverty without being able to support them is a bad parent. Talk about kids starting off badly through no fault of their own. It is selfish immoral people that would do that to kids. Worse yet, part of parenting is to teach their kids to go out on their own. If the parent can't do it how can they be teaching the kids. The girls are also learning to accept having children without a father, not to wait for a good man who will stand by her and the children.

No democrats, this is not an acceptable way for people to live. Stop condoning and promoting it.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:39 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,229,959 times
Quote:
Liberalism?

Because it sure isn't Christianity.
Of course it is. They don't believe in abortion.

Quote:
You have nothing constructive to offer to the discussion so you come up with this? Pathetic.
Facts are a ***** eh?

Quote:

lycos678 is an example
I did no such thing.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:40 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,013,198 times
Quote:

lycos678 is an example
There is vast difference - at least to people who are not right-wing lunatics - between supporting the continued existence of social safety nets and "being proud to be on welfare."

I challenge you to find a SINGLE serious thread on this forum where posters are claiming to be on welfare and "proud of it." It should be easy, since it supposedly happens on CD (a right-wing echo chamber if there ever was one) "all the time."

Old 06-25-2014, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Any parent knowingly bring 1,2,3, 15 children into poverty without being able to support them is a bad parent. Talk about kids starting off badly through no fault of their own. It is selfish immoral people that would do that to kids. Worse yet, part of parenting is to teach their kids to go out on their own. If the parent can't do it how can they be teaching the kids. The girls are also learning to accept having children without a father, not to wait for a good man who will stand by her and the children.

No democrats, this is not an acceptable way for people to live. Stop condoning and promoting it.
I guess you missed the fact that she was with her fiance - the father of 10 kids - when he got arrested and is still with him.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Of course it is. They don't believe in abortion.

Facts are a ***** eh?

I did no such thing.
I suggest next time you give me reps you don't use profanity....when you use profanity, it proves you have no other intelligent way of expression.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:52 PM

Quote:
I suggest next time you give me reps you don't use profanity....when you use profanity, it proves you have no other intelligent way of expression.
lol I didn't actually mean to send that. I meant it, but I didn't mean to send it.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:56 PM

Quote:
lol I didn't actually mean to send that. I meant it, but I didn't mean to send it.
regardless you sent it, which would get you so totally evicted from these forums....

you dont' call people vulgar names, regardless if you meant to send it or not, you sent it...period.

Oh and by the way, I didn't say you had any kids, wasn't referring to you, go back and read again.

Old 06-25-2014, 01:01 PM

24,834 posts, read 37,253,282 times
Quote:
That is sad.....at least own it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies