Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 07:59 AM

3,953 posts, read 5,093,900 times

Advertisements

This morning I contacted the Washington, DC office of my U.S. Representative George Holding requesting that he cosponsor House Resolution 428.

H.Res.428 - Urging the president to release information regarding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks upon the United States.

Here's a brief video which will help you understand why you too should request that your Representtative also cosponsor.

Press Conference - Declassification of 9/11 Documents - YouTube

And here's more from former Senator Bob Graham who was also chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence until 2003.

Let's demand that the 28 pages of the 9/11 report that are still classified be declassified! It's the only way our country will ever truly heal.

Old 03-13-2014, 09:43 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,086,802 times
There are two FACTUAL statements that should be enough for everyone in the country to demand re-opening of the investigation IMMEDIATELY: (This is a national security issue that blows away any overseas conflicts in importance)

1. The "official" rendition of what happened on 9/11 outlined in the NIST report is a complete and total farce. The laws of physics are bent if not completely ignored when coming to some of the ridiculous "conclusions" about what happened in this report. There are hundreds if not thousands of prominent scientists and engineers that have come together and put their careers and reputations on the line to come out against this "official" rendition of the events 9/11. This simply would not happen if the report was even remotely truthful, and was not riddled with glaring inconsistencies, lies, and assumptions.

2. The relentless cover-ups of evidence and silencing of anyone who knew anything or spoke out should do nothing but fuel the fire of scrutiny against the report in #1. Any important surveillance tapes and audio recordings that could potentially disprove the accepted rendition of events has been sealed or destroyed in the name of "national security".

The issue here is if there was no cover-up and the tapes just show what was already agreed to have taken place, then what is the motivation for hiding or destroying evidence that would do nothing but prove the truth? There is confiscated security camera footage right now that would show clearly what hit the pentagon, (no evidence of an actual plane impact was EVER found). In this case, it is in the REAL interest of national security that we release all of this evidence to the public, immediately. The "security" that would be preserved by covering up this footage would only be those of the potential criminal conspirators in the government.

Old 03-13-2014, 09:48 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,944,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
This morning I contacted the Washington, DC office of my U.S. Representative George Holding requesting that he cosponsor House Resolution 428.

H.Res.428 - Urging the president to release information regarding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks upon the United States.

Here's a brief video which will help you understand why you too should request that your Representtative also cosponsor.

Press Conference - Declassification of 9/11 Documents - YouTube

And here's more from former Senator Bob Graham who was also chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence until 2003.

Let's demand that the 28 pages of the 9/11 report that are still classified be declassified! It's the only way our country will ever truly heal.
Thanks Grizz! I will be e-mailing my representative today.

Old 03-13-2014, 10:03 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,437,385 times
Quote:

wow, this is barely worth my time replying. . .let alone supporting a resolution that will waste more time

no amount of disclosure will make conspiracy theorists happy, so why bother?

Old 03-13-2014, 10:11 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,437,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airwave09 View Post
This simply would not happen if the report was even remotely truthful, and was not riddled with glaring inconsistencies, lies, and assumptions.
See Cherry Pick Fallacy. You can pick cherries all day (and only from people who "agree" with you, if you ignore the tree.

Quote:
destroyed in the name of "national security".
Sure, if they were destroyed. How do you know about them?? who told you. what is the evidence?

Quote:
(no evidence of an actual plane impact was EVER found).
See, here is the funny thing about faith. Which really is what conspiracy theories come down to. Not reality.

I mean he states these things that are absolute insane (no evidence, except ALL the evidence including jet fragments, video from a security camera, and TONS of eye witnesses).

hell a friend of mine living in Arlington VA SAW the plane. . and heard the plane. So close he threw his kids to the floor (Mr. Mom fella, was at home).

See to have faith in the conpsiracy requires such a complex web of denial, ignoring facts, and cherry picking

its the new religion man.

When presented with facts and truth, what does a conspiracy theorist do

"When you start to get confused
Because of thoughts in your head
Don't feel those feelings
Hold them in instead

Turn it off
Like a light switch
Just go click
It's a cool little Mormon trick
We do it all the time"

Old 03-13-2014, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
See Cherry Pick Fallacy. You can pick cherries all day (and only from people who "agree" with you, if you ignore the tree.

Sure, if they were destroyed. How do you know about them?? who told you. what is the evidence?

See, here is the funny thing about faith. Which really is what conspiracy theories come down to. Not reality.

I mean he states these things that are absolute insane (no evidence, except ALL the evidence including jet fragments, video from a security camera, and TONS of eye witnesses).

hell a friend of mine living in Arlington VA SAW the plane. . and heard the plane. So close he threw his kids to the floor (Mr. Mom fella, was at home).

See to have faith in the conpsiracy requires such a complex web of denial, ignoring facts, and cherry picking

its the new religion man.

When presented with facts and truth, what does a conspiracy theorist do

"When you start to get confused
Because of thoughts in your head
Don't feel those feelings
Hold them in instead

Turn it off
Like a light switch
Just go click
It's a cool little Mormon trick
We do it all the time"
You seem to be going wildly off the hinges. This is about getting 28 pages of the 9/11 report declassified.

If that doesn't concern you, why spend the time to comment?

Old 03-13-2014, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
wow, this is barely worth my time replying. . .let alone supporting a resolution that will waste more time
What kind of an attitude is that? Thousands of innocent U.S. citizens lost their live and that's not important enough for you to simply contact your Representative and ask for the entire 9/11 report to be declassified.

Old 03-13-2014, 10:20 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,231,263 times
Quote:
What kind of an attitude is that? Thousands of innocent U.S. citizens lost their live and that's not important enough for you to simply contact your Representative and ask for the entire 9/11 report to be declassified.
The government has no issue with sacrificing thousands of lives; as long as their power is still intact.

Old 03-13-2014, 10:20 AM

Quote:
He was trained well...

Old 03-13-2014, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
He was trained well...
I know, right. The sock puppets try to turn every 9/11 topic in to a conversation about thermite and Building 7. What we're talking about is getting 28 pages of the 9/11 report declassified. It's a legitimate request as those who have read the 28 pages say they're relevant not just for looking back but also for looking forward.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies