Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2014, 08:54 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,235,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
When posted on the Whitehouse website it was posted in pdf form.

I work in IT, and when you post forms you can edit fields inside some forms.
Many of the form was edited and you could see the 7 layers of fields that were edited this was not just a scanned copy of a birth cert it had been changed and they forgot to LOCK the layers before they posted it.
This revealed they made changes and because of that and the doctor who had authority to release the birth cert die in a plane crash recently and the doctor of delivered Obama is also dead.
I think the birth cert in Hawaii has been modified to cover up something which is why it was edited and to me that is forgery.
Bullsh*t.
Those stooooopid PDF claims have long been debunked. I doubt you even work in IT, you just read that PDF nonsense on wingnut website. If you REALLY worked in IT you'd KNOW that PDF layers claim was garbage.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

Even FOX News was forced to admit that PDF layers claims was nonsense:

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit | Fox News

Ken

Old 06-30-2014, 10:58 AM

46,816 posts, read 25,732,983 times
Quote:
... the doctor of delivered Obama is also dead.
This is what marks Birthers as a breed apart. Somebody passing away at age 81, in 2003 when Obama was a State Senator - it takes a mind like yours to spot the fingerprints of conspiracy on an event like that.

Old 06-30-2014, 11:43 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,393,067 times
Default Pat Boone predicts: Birth certificate fraud will be proven by September

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
just as things were hitting a lull in the birther universe we get this bit of comedy:

Pat Boone predicts: Birth certificate fraud will be proven by September | Obama Conspiracy TheoriesObama Conspiracy Theories

in an interview with alan colmes, boone claims to be in contact with "trained detectives and investigators" and that they have the proof of "... the major smoking gun, which is a high crime, not just a misdemeanor, but a high crime, ...". i think it's pretty safe to say that those "trained detectives and investigators" are sheriff joe arpaio's cold case posse ( which, as far as i can tell, consists solely of mike zullo who isn't a trained police detective or investigator ). my guess is that boone has been contributing money to the posse and they're stringing him along to keep the donations coming.

it will be interesting to see if boone says anything in september when, once again, the posse fails to deliver "universe-shattering evidence".

Well, well, well...

Pat, the Donald, and Sheriff Joe in cahoots.

Nobody's heard a peep from that religious RW nutball in quite awhile. Like Coulter, he must be desperate for attention.

Pat's audience these days.

Old 06-30-2014, 11:55 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,085,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
My point was, introverted poly sci majors don't all of a sudden become extroverted and
make a name for themselves in the public eye. Except for Obama...
You either don't know very many people involved in politics or you don't have a very deep understanding of people. I was very active in politics. Once actually held elective office for a number of years. In carrying out my duties and in campaigning for myself or others I was outgoing, friendly, and gregarious. And I actually do like people .....in small doses. But I am most happy alone, reading a book, listening to music, going to museums or concerts, walking and enjoying nature....ALONE. Not because I dislike people but because I am at peace in my own company. I happen to know quite a few politicians and other public figures for whom this is true. To accomplish their goals they are able to navigate the public portion of their "jobs" quite well but find it draining and need their time alone to recharge.

Old 06-30-2014, 12:04 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,218,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
To quote a rather high ranking democrat, "At this point, who cares?" or was it "What difference does it make?"
Whatever....
my thoughts exactly...I doubt many are paying much attention to anything he has to say, but let him talk away. He isn't hurting anyone.

Old 06-30-2014, 12:05 PM

99,093 posts, read 4,468,105 times
30 Most Famous Introverts in the World

Old 06-30-2014, 12:06 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,218,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Geez....tell Pat Boone to apologize for those abominable songs like Tutti Frutti that he ruined. Little Richard should go over his house everday and physically kick his ass for an hour until he lapses into a coma.
What does that rant have to do with anything and who really cares anyway? Leave the guy alone.

Old 06-30-2014, 12:17 PM

26,543 posts, read 14,348,737 times
Quote:
When posted on the Whitehouse website it was posted in pdf form.
yep. still is.

Quote:
I work in IT,.....
ok.

Quote:
.... and when you post forms you can edit fields inside some forms.
Many of the form was edited and you could see the 7 layers of fields that were edited this was not just a scanned copy of a birth cert it had been changed and they forgot to LOCK the layers before they posted it. This revealed they made changes and because of that...
the claim that there wouldn't be multiple layers in a PDF was quickly debunked by the national revue:

PDF Layers in Obama's Birth Certificate | National Review Online

then in more detail by professor ricardo de queiroz, one of the creators of MRC compression:

Genuine, World-Class Computer Expert Evaluates Obama's Birth Certificate PDF | Investigating the Obama Birth MysteriesInvestigating the Obama Birth Mysteries

and finally, with some great research, figuring out the exact hardware/software to create the PDF:

Blogger shows Obama birth certificate artifacts caused by Xerox machine: no joy in Birtherville | Obama Conspiracy TheoriesObama Conspiracy Theories

Quote:
... and the doctor who had authority to release the birth cert die in a plane crash recently ....
that would be HI department of health director loretta fuddy, who was the second director of health and fifth state official to verify the facts of obama's birth.

Quote:
...and the doctor of delivered Obama is also dead.
i'd imagine that's more likely than not for anyone over the age of 50.

Quote:
I think the birth cert in Hawaii has been modified to cover up something which is why it was edited ...
your "proof" of editing is easily debunked. do you have any other evidence to prove it was edited?

Old 06-30-2014, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Leave the guy alone.
he's chosen to take his bogus claims public. not just in this interview but in others including publishing a complete op-ed piece for WND:

How many smoking guns do we need?

Old 06-30-2014, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
He isn't hurting anyone.
i think there is an argument to be made that those on limited income that are donating to sheriff joe's "cold case posse" ( that boone promotes ) are being hurt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies