Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 11:26 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinSonic View Post
What about the 20 million dumbarse's that have come across our border? Mexico seems to think its ok to keep encouraging them to do it and expect them to face no repercussions. One soldier makes a mistake and people like you say forget about them. This is a true American, these people flooding across our borders will never be an American.
Arrest and deport them. I do not believe they actually encourage them to cross, me thinks you are making that up as you go. First off he is not a solider, he was a Marine, and is one no longer. Secondly I did not say forget him, in fact the State Department has talked to the Mexican Government on the matter and it is understood he will be released within the next six months, so don't make claims about others that are blatantly untrue. A True American, that crossed the border several times and then when he got caught doing so with guns he acts as if he was lost, I believe Marines are thought to follow maps better than he seems capable of or he was doing something he Knew was wrong. He will be out soon enough and somehow I bet he will have learned his lesson. Let me ask this, had it been a Mexican that had crossed with several guns and been caught at the checkpoint by us would you still fight for his freedom............ yes we know the answer, enough said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2014, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinSonic View Post
we enforce our border? we enforce our border? holy shi*
Are you having read comprehension issues? I asked because you seem to have missed the qualifier I had in my post, go re-read what I actually said, do it really slow and see if you can spot it. Want to build a fence to deal with more of the fence push the Repubs to pass the immigration reform bill, even with their own modifications, the money needed to do so are in the bill, why have they sat on it for over a year now?

Old 10-03-2014, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
I own a ski lodge in Florida too.lol
Ahhh, another poster with reading comprehension issues, do follow the advice I gave the previous poster and re-read the post again and again until you figure out what I ACTUALLY said

Old 10-03-2014, 11:31 AM

30,350 posts, read 19,122,995 times
If that former Marine blamed his problems on Bush or declared himself a Jihadist, Obama would get him out.

Old 10-03-2014, 11:33 AM

3,955 posts, read 7,195,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
If that former Marine blamed his problems on Bush or declared himself a Jihadist, Obama would get him out.
You're probably right.

Old 10-03-2014, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
And we are back to crackpot corner now, thread is official dead when it comes to rational thought

Old 10-03-2014, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Are you having read comprehension issues? I asked because you seem to have missed the qualifier I had in my post, go re-read what I actually said, do it really slow and see if you can spot it. Want to build a fence to deal with more of the fence push the Repubs to pass the immigration reform bill, even with their own modifications, the money needed to do so are in the bill, why have they sat on it for over a year now?
Probably because Dems want to do amnesty first then build the fence. The problem is very similar to having a leaking pipe in your home that needs fixing. Before you fix the pipe you have to shut off the main valve of water that goes into your home. The "main valve" in this immigration debate is the border.

Old 10-03-2014, 11:40 AM

1,259 posts, read 828,123 times
If you drove to New York City and told the cops about the gun you forgot to leave home you'd be promptly arrested and then charged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
If the German put medication that was banned in the US in his luggage and upon realizing immediately told the custom officials when he arrived, YES.

The first thing the marine did when he accidentally drove into Mexico was tell the Mexican authorities that he made a wrong turn and had weapons in his vehicle.

Do you believe smuggles traditionally go to the first authority they see and tell them they have contraband on them?

I think that if Merkel called under such circumstances, yes, the German would be promptly released.

Old 10-03-2014, 11:43 AM

In the meantime I do want to give a shout out to Montel Williams for going to bat for this Marine!

Old 10-03-2014, 11:48 AM

1,259 posts, read 828,123 times
Do you really want the president of the United States call about every ex-serviceman that got arrested? There are thousands of ex-servicemen in American prisons and nobody makes it into a big deal. The right with their Obama obsession is using dumber and dumber arguments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
Obama is the Commander in Chief...yet passes this off to the State Dept? Always someone else to blame rather than take responsibility. Deplorable!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies